Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2016 8:54:47 AM EDT
We're fortunate to have some great firearms companies here in KY.  Here's a G34 I just got back from MOD 1 in Lexington.  

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:41:07 AM EDT
[#1]
They flattened the backstrp and still got a mag well to fit. Impressive, curious how they pulled that one off?
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:29:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know.  I just drive the thing and try to tell the mechanic when something feels loose. :)

Good feeling Glock though. After having MOD 1 undercut a few glock frames at the trigger guard, I can't hardly stand to shoot a stock one.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 5:00:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Beautiful 34

I agree Mod1 Firearms is doing fantastic work.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 10:22:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't had any work done by them, but I just received an email response from them at 10pm on a Sunday.  I'd say that's pretty good service being given to someone who isn't even an existing customer.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 3:28:49 PM EDT
[#5]
and what did you have to pay for this work, because if its like 1000 dollars, then its not great work...but if it is like 100 dollars, then yes it is
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 9:25:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quality and value are not one in the same.  Quality is pretty easy to quantify, whereas value is more subjective.  

While some may not feel this amount of work is worth what it costs to have done by a skilled, reputable craftsman, the quality of the work is undeniable.

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 9:29:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Cuts in top of the slide too-
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top