Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2015 4:51:40 PM EDT
delete
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 7:39:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Man I wish. I keep forgetting to enter the drawing.

Hope other arfcomers can get a tag.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 7:54:06 PM EDT
[#2]
My nephew won a spot.  I laughed when he told me his time period was in Jan.  After the last two years, he better dress warmly.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 1:11:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I would love to just get in to hunting but dont know where to start or find someone to show me the ways
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 6:46:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would love to just get in to hunting but dont know where to start or find someone to show me the ways
View Quote

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the elk hunts guided or semi-guided if you will since there are so few permits given out?  I've never been able to win a spot so I really don't know, just what my dad had heard.
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 12:51:56 PM EDT
[#5]
delete
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#6]
delete

Link Posted: 9/19/2015 9:06:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
slam fire/doubling/DIAS

View Quote

say what?
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 9:07:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I first hunted last year and shot a great looking 10 point buck under the guidance and tutelage of my cousin.

What do you want to know IM me?
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 9:17:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Good luck getting drawn, I have been putting in since the get go and have never got picked.  I know theree people that have been drawn three times.  Wonder who they know!  I think I'm going to stop playing this game.
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 9:26:46 PM EDT
[#10]
delete
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top