Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2015 3:41:38 PM EDT
I recently got ready to finish a build and needed to have a flash hider pinned and welded.  Went to the place from last year and they were gone.  I remembered  a thread from last year, and I had bookmarked Snipe Custom Arms.  Although primarily a shop for long range shooters, they are able to handle most anything related to ARs. I met George, and he was gracious enough to show me around their shop and examples of some of their work.  I am happy with the work they did for me.  They are at http://www.snipearms.com/services/ar-15-ar-10-m4-m16-m110/.  Their phone numbers are listed on the contact page, or if you send a message and have trouble with CAPTCHA  you can email George at George@Snipe Arms.com.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top