Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2015 8:30:45 PM EDT
I looked at their site and couldn't find it, but one of their weather segments tonight showed one of their screens with a concealed carry ad on the right side.  Maybe Harned or one of the other weather guys is one of us?

Link Posted: 2/17/2015 8:51:20 PM EDT
[#1]
It is Louisville.   They are all left of center, at best.    There are some of the radio guys that have a CDWL, but is still pretty leftist.    He thinks it is cool for him and others to have a CDWL, but not actually carry all of the time.   They think only a crazy person would  carry multiple mags,  a first aide kit, or God forbid, a concealed SBR.

What can one expect.   They are little boys are stuck still worshipping ball players.

Link Posted: 2/17/2015 9:10:41 PM EDT
[#2]
i knew most of louisville was pretty liberal, just hoped we might find a closet conservative in the bunch
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 9:38:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i knew most of louisville was pretty liberal, just hoped we might find a closet conservative in the bunch
View Quote

I hope you are right.

Link Posted: 2/18/2015 12:48:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It is Louisville.   They are all left of center, at best.    There are some of the radio guys that have a CDWL, but is still pretty leftist.    He thinks it is cool for him and others to have a CDWL, but not actually carry all of the time.   They think only a crazy person would  carry multiple mags,  a first aide kit, or God forbid, a concealed SBR.

What can one expect.   They are little boys are stuck still worshipping ball players.

View Quote

They being "media news readers"?

Or, "They" being people that live in Louisville?
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 1:29:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Media types.

l

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top