User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2014 11:19:25 AM EDT
I need a stripped upper, carry handle and lower
cerakoted (durakote if that's all I can get).  Anyone
doing it in or around Louisville?
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 1:43:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Black Dove Customs is in Shelbyville.  I used them on one of my rifles and he did a great job.  Really nice family, I would use them again.

http://www.blackdovecustoms.com/
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 1:00:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Danny's Gun Repair might. They do a lot of work over there. Here's their info 4110 Preston Hwy, Louisville, KY 40213 (502) 968-0767
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 4:39:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Black Dove Customs is in Shelbyville.  I used them on one of my rifles and he did a great job.  Really nice family, I would use them again.

View Quote

+1

Rico did a few upper/lower sets for me for around $35 ea. Cool dude too, not the most experience but he takes pride in his work and will treat you right.
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 4:28:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

+1

Rico did a few upper/lower sets for me for around $35 ea. Cool dude too, not the most experience but he takes pride in his work and will treat you right.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

That's a +1 from me too. Ricco does all of my Cerakoating. Not only does he take pride in his work but he's a great guy and fun to be around. Hope to see his business keep growing in the coming years.
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 12:11:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 7:27:41 PM EDT
[#6]
well dang, maybe he has more experience then I was giving him credit for.
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 9:53:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Huge +1 for black dove.  He's good people and does one hell of a job!

Link Posted: 7/2/2014 9:13:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Claude Wright (guncrank.com) has done several Cerakote jobs for me and did a really good job on all of them, including a recently refinished SIG P6 and one of my Savage bolt action .22's. You can find his digits on his website (above).
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 1:57:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Another vote for Black Dove. Did my noveske and even after a year its still perfect. Awesome work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top