Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2014 3:18:31 PM EDT
Ya'll finding any down there? I may be making a trip to your great state this weekend and would love to pick some shrooms if they are up!
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 4:32:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I ask folks if they hunt mushrooms and most of them look at me like I'm stupid. Im not sure they like morels here in Kentucky.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 12:51:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ask folks if they hunt mushrooms and most of them look at me like I'm stupid. Im not sure they like morels here in Kentucky.
View Quote

That sound's like a good thing for me!
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 4:31:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's because they are dry land fish.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:46:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:30:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 1:24:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Love morels, but can never find them at a price I can afford, and have nowhere local to hunt any.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 7:17:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I spent about 20 minutes on Sunday looking for them.  The place I was at had all sorts of fallen and rotting trees so I figured it would be a good location.  I didn't see anything except wild flowers.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 5:23:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Dad was out looking in his favorite spot Sunday in NE KY. None up there yet.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 9:24:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Anyone find any yet?  With all this rain and now warmer weather they should be up.
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 5:34:13 AM EDT
[#10]
People should be hunting the stuff as much as ginseng, brings good money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top