User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/18/2014 12:41:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Had a great time, nice to meet a couple new guys too. I was the one in the jeep that didn't run into anything. ;)
View Quote

Hey! I resemble that remark! I only ran into something with one of my Jeeps.
Link Posted: 5/18/2014 12:58:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a great time guys! I'm glad you had fun and hope you all learned something and enjoyed meeting some new people. Sorry about the truck.
To help clarify what the pics showed...

Here's the head shot airgunner made on a pop up target in the window. I also pointed out the reason why all the other men didn't make that shot. It was about 95 yards with his High Point 9mm pistol.

Here is the steel torso that you had to ring with a pistol. The range as was stated was 396 feet, 132 yards.

Here you can make out where the unfortunate Wildcat rubbed a tree the wrong way.Look closely at the area circled and you can make it out.
Link Posted: 5/18/2014 1:34:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Nor are muddy tree lined trails on the slope of a hill.  Looks like a new bed side for me...  

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Wildcat7834/Joker%201%20shoot/damage1_zps9dc034ac.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Nor are muddy tree lined trails on the slope of a hill.  Looks like a new bed side for me...  

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Wildcat7834/Joker%201%20shoot/damage1_zps9dc034ac.jpg

Man, I really do feel bad for you /\. That was a crappy way to end a good day of shooting. Hopefully you won't have to waste much ammo $ getting that fixed.

Quoted:
Joker, I had a great time.  I appreciate your hospitality, patience and hard work.  You put on a great shoot.  

+1

The shoot, the stages, the food and the hospitality were all first class. Joker is genuinely an all around great human being and its an honor to know and shoot with him!!

The rest of you I'm not so sure about!

Quoted:
One of the guys with a Hollywood headshot.

That would be me. Yes, that was probably more luck then skill but I did pass my diner qual in 3 shots so I guess its not all luck
Link Posted: 5/18/2014 4:03:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank You Joker for all the work you put into these shoots and Monty for his time also. Once again a fun and interesting shoot. The food wasn't bad either  .  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Joker, since the Benelli broke I offer you $100! I will even take it at 67%.  Had a great time and nice spending the day with a great bunch of  people.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Sorry about your truck Wildcat but do appreciate the transport to the range. I hope all works out ok.
Link Posted: 5/18/2014 4:19:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thank You Joker for all the work you put into these shoots and Monty for his time also. Once again a fun and interesting shoot. The food wasn't bad either  .  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Joker, since the Benelli broke I offer you $100! I will even take it at 67%.  Had a great time and nice spending the day with a great bunch of  people.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Sorry about your truck Wildcat but do appreciate the transport to the range. I hope all works out ok.
View Quote

You mean the Benelli your son broke? The way I figure it is you owe me a new gun! (It was just filthy and needed a complete tear down and cleaning,)

It was great to see you guys and I still have your magazine (and 3 new chairs.)
Link Posted: 5/19/2014 2:44:52 PM EDT
[#6]
A big thanks to APEMANWITHFERALDOG (AMWFD). He had followed the threads when I rescued Kaylee the ARFCOM black lab from central Ohio with help from DbsGr8 and FTC. He brought down 28 #s of dog treats and 2 tubes of tennis balls for the dogs. 28 pounds! Since the dogs were cooped all day Saturday I thought I owed them a real treat, so I gave them 2 minutes free reign with one of the treat boxes.

They showed admiral restraint by each taking one and eating it on the grass.

Kaylee looked befuddled by this sudden bounty.

Nom, nom, nom, nom.

Beeeep. Times up. The rest will be enjoyed at a more leisurely pace. Look at Kaylee eying me unsure if she's doing something wrong.

Many thanks again from Kaylee, Koty, Dave, Angel, Olivia, Star and Zeus.
Link Posted: 5/20/2014 4:37:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 5/20/2014 10:25:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Started off sighting in a few. Miles_Urbanus with his new upper.

Left to right: B.A. Barracus, Hannibal, Face and murdock.

Banshee engaging the plate rack.

Miles_Urbanus in search of the perfect rack.

A simple drill called "3 speed". 3 hits from the holster as fast as you can. Steel with pistol, cardboard for rifle. Set up next to it is "Near 2 far". double taps on targets at 3 different ranges, again pistol and rifle setups.

Monty (who helped tremendously with the setup and planning of this) engaging the "3 speed" with his GLOCK carbine.

Sheepturd's son going full auto. "MURICA!

On this one hot brass bounced off of Dad and into Garret's shirt collar giving him a hickey. I still haven't heard if the school has called yet.

Airgunner rocking and rolling.

APEMANWITHFERALDOG goes "near 2 far" with his pistola.

A little peek into the shoothouse. Watch the pass throughs!

This mess is "screw your buddy". While the shooter's back is turned the targets are moved around, stacked and shoot/no shoot indicators are moved around. 2 steel targets bring up 2 poppers that may or may not be armed.

jdogs son, Doug on full auto.

Airgunner using my 9mm AR on plates. That's in the foreground. Pete, behind, came down from Wisc. to help out!

Link Posted: 5/25/2014 6:45:28 PM EDT
[#9]
And 8 days later it's fixed and for less than what my deductible would have been anyway.  

Hooray for bolt on bed side panels, and body shop friends with connections.

Link Posted: 5/25/2014 9:57:52 PM EDT
[#11]
One of these days, I'll make it out to one of these shoots.

Really. Any year now.

Possibly this decade!

Definitely before the century is over!
Link Posted: 5/26/2014 8:26:16 AM EDT
[#12]
WC78, glad you got it sorted out!
Link Posted: 5/27/2014 1:43:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
And 8 days later it's fixed and for less than what my deductible would have been anyway.  

Hooray for bolt on bed side panels, and body shop friends with connections.
View Quote

Cool deal
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top