BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/14/2010 11:18:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stump] [#1]
Link Posted: 3/14/2010 11:35:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome pictures Stump! I have been checking here all day waiting for your pics. You certainly didn't disappoint.
Link Posted: 3/14/2010 11:38:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Wheres pics of me
Link Posted: 3/14/2010 11:53:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/15/2010 12:31:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/15/2010 12:53:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By chase45:
Wheres pics of me

sry bro, you had to have a legal guardian sign a press release.... maybe next year your be old enough

Link Posted: 3/15/2010 1:00:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: newt117] [#7]

Chase there is one of you on page 2 about 1/3 of the way down.  Thanks again for letting me shoot you sweet little rifle.
Link Posted: 3/15/2010 1:06:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By PreachermanMATT:
Wheres pics of me

sry bro, you had to have a legal guardian sign a press release.... maybe next year your be old enough

Ouch

Wait till the fall shoot. Already got plans to remodify my SBR for when Im 21 and can buy something special from a NFA dealer.
Link Posted: 3/15/2010 4:32:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/15/2010 5:49:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Great pics Stump! You got alot of trigger time behind the camera.
Link Posted: 3/15/2010 12:10:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Think I can speak for Scott also when I say this Thanks to everyone down in Kentucky for havin us Ohio boys down to your shoot.It was a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone down there.We had a blast (literally) and the hospitality went above and beyond expectations.You guys and gals are the BEST!  Hope to be invited to your next shoot.Oh yeah Latham thanks for bringing all your tools so I could dirty them up,hope you received your mallet back.Would have been a long day without a couple of those handy items.Next time tools are on me!!  Also a big THANKS  to the member who supplied the 8mm cartridge stop whos name slips my mind at the moment,really appreciate it.Also really digging the pics and videos you guys have some great camera equipment and fabulous skills taking the pics.Keep it up,did anyone get any pics or video of the m60 chuggin?
Link Posted: 3/15/2010 12:29:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Wheres pics of me

Hey Chase, look almost midway down on page 2. There is a shot of you firing your SBR, it taken from the back, but I'm pretty sure that's you.
Link Posted: 3/15/2010 12:33:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: snyd] [#13]
http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/M79_pic.jpg
HEY MAN I just dropped that HE round that misfired will you pick it up for me?? I AINT picking it up YOU pick it up!! NOT ME its yours DUDE you pick it up!!! I know lets call the RO over he'll pick it up.........................................Just funnin
Link Posted: 3/15/2010 1:46:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Here's some of mine from the shoot:

One of the rare moments of sunshine

My wife doing her best to shoot a right handed gun..she did much better with the ARs

My sister didn't think ahead on the shoe selection so I got to carry her across the muddy parts..

Link Posted: 3/15/2010 2:54:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By snyd:
Think I can speak for Scott also when I say this Thanks to everyone down in Kentucky for havin us Ohio boys down to your shoot.It was a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone down there.We had a blast (literally) and the hospitality went above and beyond expectations.You guys and gals are the BEST!  Hope to be invited to your next shoot.Oh yeah Latham thanks for bringing all your tools so I could dirty them up,hope you received your mallet back.Would have been a long day without a couple of those handy items.Next time tools are on me!!  Also a big THANKS  to the member who supplied the 8mm cartridge stop whos name slips my mind at the moment,really appreciate it.Also really digging the pics and videos you guys have some great camera equipment and fabulous skills taking the pics.Keep it up,did anyone get any pics or video of the m60 chuggin?

I think I speak for at least all the people I brought.  We were exciting to be positioned right between you and Scott and all of your awesome toys and the Viking.  I hope you guys keep coming back.  You guys definitely made it interesting.

BTW, thanks for letting me get a shot in on the 20mm.
Link Posted: 3/15/2010 3:17:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Coheeba] [#16]
double tap
Link Posted: 3/15/2010 6:36:33 PM EDT
[#17]

March 2010 KY ARFCOM Shoot

M60 going Rambo style at 6:03 of the video.   Nice
Link Posted: 3/16/2010 12:29:19 AM EDT
[#18]
http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/M79_pic.jpg
HEY MAN I just dropped that HE round that misfired will you pick it up for me?? I AINT picking it up YOU pick it up!! NOT ME its yours DUDE you pick it up!!! I know lets call the RO over he'll pick it up.........................................Just funnin

That's good stuff. I made sure the Viking got hammered, err, got his mallet back.
Thanks for the moment of joy with the Anzio.
Link Posted: 3/16/2010 8:50:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Hammered who me?  Thats just crazy talk!
Link Posted: 3/16/2010 8:56:07 PM EDT
[#20]

No sweat on the tools.  Great to meet you and fire the 40mm even if I did drop that HE round !  

Link Posted: 3/16/2010 11:12:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JCKnife] [#21]
These are some awesome pics.

Did anyone get video of that smoke-ring put up by one of the last tannerite charges? That thing was amazing!
Link Posted: 3/17/2010 5:18:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By JCKnife:

Did anyone get video of that smoke-ring put up by one of the last tannerite charges? That thing was amazing!

I don't know how many people saw that but that was cool as hell, big rolling smoke-ring, turned into a tight yellow ring that seemed to hover forever.

Link Posted: 3/17/2010 3:48:06 PM EDT
[#23]

I saw that, it was pretty amazing.
Link Posted: 3/17/2010 5:31:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By JoeySTG:

I saw that, it was pretty amazing.

I saw that too. That was pretty wild, especially how it keep the shape of a perfect circle for so long! Anybody know what caused that?
Link Posted: 3/17/2010 7:56:38 PM EDT
[#25]
The awesome amazing smoke ring! I wish I had followed it longer.

Tannerite smoke ring

Link Posted: 3/17/2010 8:16:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Jeep29:

Tannerite smoke ring

Best shot of it so far.
Link Posted: 3/22/2010 6:27:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Thanks for all those who have posted pics and videos!  Keep them coming!
Link Posted: 3/24/2010 3:48:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Jeep29:

Tannerite smoke ring

Awesome video!  The person wooting and laughing hysterically in the background is...well.. me.  
Link Posted: 4/1/2010 8:30:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Stump,

Could you merge into the Shoot Pictures pinned thread?  Don' want the fine pics getting lost in the shuffle.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/2/2010 8:14:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/2/2010 7:19:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Was checking out cgcg97s video and seen what created that awesome smoke ring,not sure if anyone else had caught it yet but at 6:57 in the video you will see the 1 gallon milk jug inside a tire sort of propped up,wonder if it something you could make happen again.Anyone know how much tannerite was in the milk jug?Guessing it was full.
Link Posted: 4/3/2010 9:10:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/3/2010 11:23:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Was checking out cgcg97s video and seen what created that awesome smoke ring,not sure if anyone else had caught it yet but at 6:57 in the video you will see the 1 gallon milk jug inside a tire sort of propped up,wonder if it something you could make happen again.Anyone know how much tannerite was in the milk jug?Guessing it was full.

If I see smoke rings coming from Findlay I know you have it perfected.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top