Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2017 7:02:19 PM EDT
Anyone seen the Mossberg Shock wave in stock anywhere in state.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:32:16 PM EDT
[#1]
My local gun shop has had a couple on order for a few months and nothing has come in yet.  The ATF lady that did his FFL audit last week told him he shouldn't sell or transfer the Shockwave 14" Mossberg as an "other" ...
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 5:22:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My local gun shop has had a couple on order for a few months and nothing has come in yet.  The ATF lady that did his FFL audit last week told him he shouldn't sell or transfer the Shockwave 14" Mossberg as an "other" ...
View Quote
haha, well she may want to have a convo with her bosses then because that's EXACTLY what the ATF classifies the shockwave as.....  
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 10:48:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Have one on order since the beginning of Feb, was told early April The Waterbury gun shop got 12 in last week and a couple 2 weeks before
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 5:28:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Jojo's has 2 on the wall for sale as of this post....
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 3:22:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Might want to wait for the new Remington 870 version that was just announced to compare it to.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 8:22:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Might want to wait for the new Remington 870 version that was just announced to compare it to.
View Quote
It's gotta wait anyways. Just got the bill for my wife's mri.  Thankfully it came back great and she's good for 6 months.  Last year she had 7.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 10:07:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Word.  I was hoping this would happen.  I have a number of 870s and was having an issue with the thought of bringing a Mossberg to the party.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 10:13:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's gotta wait anyways. Just got the bill for my wife's mri.  Thankfully it came back great and she's good for 6 months.  Last year she had 7.
View Quote
Obviously MUCH more important that a piece of metal.  Best of luck to her.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 7:07:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Best wishes!
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:15:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks guys.  

Meds are working so that's great.  

I've got too much stuff anyways
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top