Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2017 1:09:01 PM EDT
A couple of days ago there was a thread started by someone pissed off about how an old lady that blocked his vehicle, a cop, and other stuff.  Even conndcj posted in the thread a few times.

Was the thread deleted?  If so what forum rules were broken?
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 1:49:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Was the thread deleted?  If so what forum rules were broken?
View Quote

Guess it was either removed by the OP, or deleted by the forum admins due to the "cop bash" in the title/subject of the OP post.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 7:11:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Must have been squashed. Conndcj used his connections to have the thread removed. I also heard the OP has disappeared and his dog was killed.

I find humor in the fact that a website dedicated to one our freedoms that is under constant attack and restriction constantly bans people and nukes thread because someone posts something that one of the mods deems "offensive". This is exactly why I was very hesitant to renew my membership but after a few weeks I decided the subscription was worth it for me.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 7:31:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Probably because I wrote cthtf has shit the bed.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:53:10 PM EDT
[#4]
What I want to know is why did my thread about DIY prosthetic testicle removal was deleted...
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:57:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What I want to know is why did my thread about DIY prosthetic testicle removal was deleted...
View Quote
Why would you remove a prosthetic testicle, especially one that is your own?
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 11:19:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 7:32:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
The one I have has gotten very heavy. The one the doctors gave me was composed of a slightly ferritic material. Unfortunately, I've spent the past two weeks cleaning up a machine shop and all the metal shavings have become stuck to that one ball. I think it's around 5 lbs now. I can't even ride my unicycle anymore.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 7:40:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
what about the thread "tranny with fleshlight in ass......  gay or not gay?"
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 10:17:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The one I have has gotten very heavy. The one the doctors gave me was composed of a slightly ferritic material. Unfortunately, I've spent the past two weeks cleaning up a machine shop and all the metal shavings have become stuck to that one ball. I think it's around 5 lbs now. I can't even ride my unicycle anymore.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can demagnetize it the same way you demagnetize a shop tool, just strike it really hard one on a hard surface or with a hammer.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 11:17:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a special tool designed specifically for this task- pm me and I will oblige your request, for minimal charge
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:26:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I have a special tool designed specifically for this task- pm me and I will oblige your request, for minimal charge
View Quote
Appropriate screen name
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:38:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 4:29:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
I figured it out. Had to back my beanbag up to an old CRT monitor and hit the "Degauss" button on it. Worked like a charm aside from the slight tingling still happening on my grundle...
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 9:14:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I figured it out. Had to back my beanbag up to an old CRT monitor and hit the "Degauss" button on it. Worked like a charm aside from the slight tingling still happening on my grundle...
View Quote
a swift kick to the jimmies can help or hurt you........ more often than not, it just hurts
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top