Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/22/2017 4:03:20 PM EDT
About as exciting as painting a wall white.

<title edit - profanity removed.....andrapos>
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Well maybe is has something to do with the active members getting banned combined with this horrific new layout. I use a computer most of the time so it is not too horrible but I tried it on my phone. On my phone it is almost unusable.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Edge, on the left hand drop down menu (on your phone) choose "view full site" that helped make it bareable for me.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 5:42:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Or having lives.  That is also an acceptable answer.

Also, a bit that used to happen here, often occurs via IM , email or texts.

Additionally, at least for me, I don't have that deep down burning hatred of so many.  Most are gone and the remainder I've learned to play well with.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:03:56 PM EDT
[#4]
We're being left behind in CT.

The ar15 is practically dead here, and new, modern stuff that is coming out is unobtainable here.  Aside from asking about Prebans there isn't much else to discuss on this forum.  

Now we are left looking for older guns, which we can get here, and honestly there are better forums to find information on that stuff.  

Think about this.....we can't even discuss picking up a new ruger .22LR handgun.....

So we're left discussing food, shitty weather, events(non firearm), vacations, etc.  Not much fun going to a gun forum to talk about that stuff
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:13:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Or having lives. That is also an acceptable answer.

Also, a bit that used to happen here, often occurs via IM , email or texts.

Additionally, at least for me, I don't have that deep down burning hatred of so many.  Most are gone and the remainder I've learned to play well with.
View Quote

Funny guy. Like you, I enjoy pretending I have a life. But lets face it it gets lonely in our parent's basement......
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:25:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The ar15 is practically dead here, and new, modern stuff that is coming out is unobtainable here.  Aside from asking about Prebans there isn't much else to discuss on this forum.  

Now we are left looking for older guns, which we can get here, and honestly there are better forums to find information on that stuff.  

Think about this.....we can't even discuss picking up a new ruger .22LR handgun.....

So we're left discussing food, shitty weather, events(non firearm), vacations, etc.  Not much fun going to a gun forum to talk about that stuff
View Quote

You forgot road salt...

@group8
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:35:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

All too true!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 9:19:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm the only one complaining about road salt.

We are not allowed to moan and beg for DanTSX to be unbanned.

We are not allowed to show nipples or women being grabbed by the pussy.

We have a new President who is going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

So....  no pussy, no DanTSX, and the best political news since Ronald Reagan.  That could explain a slow down here.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 9:56:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Meh.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:10:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Just lurking..
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:38:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fucking this!!!
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:30:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think I seen Sampson put in some paperwork to get 22lr weapons off the AW list.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:32:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I think I seen Sampson put in some paperwork to get 22lr weapons off the AW list.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

they also put in a bill to overturn the ban completely. nothing will get done with either
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 12:42:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Well maybe is has something to do with the active members getting banned combined with this horrific new layout. I use a computer most of the time so it is not too horrible but I tried it on my phone. On my phone it is almost unusable.
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 1:40:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So....  no pussy, no DanTSX, and the best political news since Ronald Reagan.  That could explain a slow down here.
View Quote

This^
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 3:22:50 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm with Edge and Bender, not much to talk about and not going to bother commenting on much of what does go on unless I'm in my office on the comp. 
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 4:40:23 PM EDT
[#17]
I think we need to have another HTF meet up. The place we met last time was good. Quiet so we can talk. We ordered pizzas and chipped in. Had a great time and it was no hassle, I think. @conndcj set it up.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 7:40:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Firepolock should be unbanned too
@group8
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 7:49:01 PM EDT
[#19]
I wood meet up
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 8:50:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Yeah, you guys need to get nice and pissed off at something, and soon. My reading material is getting very low.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:02:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yeah, you guys need to get nice and pissed off at something, and soon. My reading material is getting very low.
View Quote

I am pissed off about road salt.  I'm very pissed off about road salt.  I'm pissed off I can't convince other people to be pissed off about road salt.

I'm not kidding or trying to be funny.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:29:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I am pissed off about road salt.  I'm very pissed off about road salt.  I'm pissed off I can't convince other people to be pissed off about road salt.

View Quote

Thank you! If it weren't for my company vehicle, the devils lice would most certainly make my blood boil. Go on though...
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:32:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

All too true!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All too true!

it was better when we had something to fight for.

And before 98Cobra got married.

And TSX and FirePOlock got the axe.

winter is always slow.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:33:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Firepolock should be unbanned too
@group8
View Quote

He's goodpeople
@Leon83
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:49:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I actually thoroughly hate road salt too. I'm anti-salt.

Your work doesn't go unnoticed, I just don't want to take your spotlight.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:50:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

winter is always slow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All too true!

winter is always slow.

Poppycock
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:51:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

He's goodpeople
@Leon83
View Quote

i miss FP most out of all the banned people.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:42:19 PM EDT
[#28]
I saw salt trucks on 84e in Vernon tonite. I hate salt. Fuckem if they can't drive.
Salt sucks
Parking at that handgun store sucks too
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:19:07 PM EDT
[#29]
So many banned good guys. Mak90 was a great dude, I know him outside if here. Same goes for tsx, he caused a ton of pot stirring, but added so much good content to a lot of threads. If he didn't get shit, he really added good content. Also a good dude outside of the iterwebz. Never met fire Pollock, but he seemed like a very good guy on here and has a ton of guys supporting him in real life. I don't like the whole line persona thing. I don't do Facebook or any of that crap, too much drama and noise. Edge mentioned a hometown shoot, I think that's a great idea. Drunk cell phone portal rant over. Cthtfftmfw
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:46:21 PM EDT
[#30]
MAK90nCheese is a good dude, DanTSX is a good who loves to stir the pot online, Firepolock is a good dude too. All these guys added a lot of fun to the HTF. It is a shame they are no longer here.

I would love to do a hometown shoot but I can only bring two guests to my club. We did this a while back on a Friday and there were enough members of the club that we hosted plenty of non club members. It was fun. Got to meet some new faces and see some I already knew.

Conndcj setup a meet at some dive bar in Hartford. I can't remember the name but it was a great place to hang out, bull shit, drink beer and eat pizza. We should do this again.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 1:24:02 AM EDT
[#31]
At least preban prcies have come down

By the way would a thread adapter make a barrel "threaded" on a handgun?
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:24:41 AM EDT
[#32]
The bar was The Spigot on Prospect Ave in Hartford, right on the West Hartford line.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 12:20:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 1:49:43 PM EDT
[#34]
I would like to see a thread devoted to photos of hot chicks with guns, nipples, pussies, cars, and other real man stuff.  

I don't understand a gun forum without pussy.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 4:34:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I would like to see a thread devoted to photos of hot chicks with guns, nipples, pussies, cars, and other real man stuff.  

I don't understand a gun forum without pussy.
View Quote

There is such a place, but you must be careful what you wish for
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 5:16:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Testing.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 5:38:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Testing.
View Quote

1 2
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 6:02:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

1 2
View Quote

Someone bought me a membership...a gold one this time.  Just seeing if it showed up.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 6:02:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Testing.
View Quote

That's the most exciting post here in a long time.  It's almost as important as Guglielmo Marconi's first radio call.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 8:26:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Someone bought me a membership...a gold one this time.  Just seeing if it showed up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1 2

Cool, I thought you were trying to liven up the HTF.

I wish I had a secret admirer
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:56:59 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm just too busy. Having a second son has all but eliminated any free time I had left. The only reason I saw this I because I had to take a prolonged crap.

Link Posted: 1/24/2017 11:31:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm just too busy. Having a second son has all but eliminated any free time I had left. The only reason I saw this I because I had to take a prolonged crap.

View Quote

Everybody poops.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 11:42:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
About as exciting as painting a wall white.<title edit - profanity removed.....andrapos>
View Quote

Perhaps because we are all busy grabbing some pussy in hopeful celebration
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 11:57:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Perhaps because we are all busy grabbing some pussy in hopeful celebration
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 1:35:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The bar was The Spigot on Prospect Ave in Hartford, right on the West Hartford line.
View Quote

yes that was it. It was a good place for a meet up. We should pick a date and do it again. Maybe in February?
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 7:10:11 AM EDT
[#46]
We could talk about  "Ilumibowl".  I got one for Christmas as a gag gift.  Well now.......I will never want to be without it.  It was a hit on Shark tank and will always reside hanging on my porcilin throne for as long as I can keep it going.   When I walk into the dark bathroom at 2am, the toilet glows around the edge of the seat as if it's possessed.  Mine starts with red and then rotates through many colors.  You really n that d to see it for yourself.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 8:43:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
We could talk about  "Ilumibowl".  I got one for Christmas as a gag gift.  Well now.......I will never want to be without it.  It was a hit on Shark tank and will always reside hanging on my porcilin throne for as long as I can keep it going.   When I walk into the dark bathroom at 2am, the toilet glows around the edge of the seat as if it's possessed.  Mine starts with red and then rotates through many colors.  You really n that d to see it for yourself.
View Quote

Lol, my SO came home with one of those one day. I laughed at her for a solid 5 minutes. It was actually pretty cool but It rifles through batteries. I changed the batteries three times in the first six months..

Then I was mulling aimlessly through Lowes one day and found this Koehler toilet seat lid with a light built in! So I stepped up our game. This thing is sweet. It's got a nice design, slow close, built in light, and a QD for easy cleaning and battery change.

https://m.lowes.com/pd/KOHLER-Rutledge-Nightlight-Plastic-Slow-Close-Toilet-Seat/50450388?cm_mmc=SCE_PLA-_-FashionFixtures-_-ToiletSeats-_-50450388:KOHLER&CAWELAID=&kpid=50450388&CAGPSPN=pla&store_code=1665&k_clickID=253936a0-0ea8-409f-bd87-350114cf97fe
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 9:19:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Lol, my SO came home with one of those one day. I laughed at her for a solid 5 minutes. It was actually pretty cool but It rifles through batteries. I changed the batteries three times in the first six months..

Then I was mulling aimlessly through Lowes one day and found this Koehler toilet seat lid with a light built in! So I stepped up our game. This thing is sweet. It's got a nice design, slow close, built in light, and a QD for easy cleaning and battery change.

https://m.lowes.com/pd/KOHLER-Rutledge-Nightlight-Plastic-Slow-Close-Toilet-Seat/50450388?cm_mmc=SCE_PLA-_-FashionFixtures-_-ToiletSeats-_-50450388:KOHLER&CAWELAID=&kpid=50450388&CAGPSPN=pla&store_code=1665&k_clickID=253936a0-0ea8-409f-bd87-350114cf97fe
View Quote

Need some sooper prescision QD mounts to be tier1 though.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 9:49:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Jesus Christ!  When I suggested above ^^^ this forum allow tits, ass, and pussy I wasn't talkin' about pictures of you guys taking a dump or your hairy old man asses lit up by a girly-man toilet seat.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 10:09:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Need some sooper prescision QD mounts to be tier1 though.
View Quote

Good thought. 

I'm thinking we need to get Aimpoint involved, 30,000 hours or light up toilet would be great. Oh or maybe even Trijicon, you could use tritium like the taxi-lights on a runway. 
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top