Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2016 8:10:14 AM EDT
Hey gang. Does anyone have any recent updates on the eotech refunds? A buddy sent in his form about 2 months ago he said and he hasn't heard boo back. Any recent estimates on turn around time? Would they reach out to him if there was an error on the form? I know there was a thread update on this a few months back but I was hoping for something more recent. Thanks all
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 9:27:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Submitted my request and shipped them back in Jan. Got an email mid march in saying a check was pending but don't expect it for about a month. Followed up mid-april and had a check in hand about a week later.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 11:41:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I did get my refund.  It seemed to take a month or two to get it if I recall.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 12:50:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Got mine in April, sent it in previous December.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 3:01:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Just submitted my request last Sunday after my xps2 failed me during a match.
Monday morning received the approved email.
Sent it out Tuesday, and sight was delivered to them yesterday.  So now the wait begins.  No idea on the wait time currently though.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 5:01:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the replies. Looks like he should have heard back about it being at least approved by now. I will follow up with him to see if he has had any replies at all from them.

SB, I appreciate your links however a) I know there was a thread in February as I referenced it in my op. B) don't even waste your time providing me links that go to GD. I do not go into that shit show and I am sure your time could be better spent than on unused info for for me.

Thanks again for the updates all.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 10:28:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Got mine end of March,took about 8 weeks after I sent paperwork in.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 6:52:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
B) don't even waste your time providing me links that go to GD. I do not go into that shit show and I am sure your time could be better spent than on unused info for for me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
B) don't even waste your time providing me links that go to GD. I do not go into that shit show and I am sure your time could be better spent than on unused info for for me.

While you may not want to read the GD thread links (or the prior CTHTF link), others might. And as that mega thread link indicates in at least one recent post, that one person has apparently been waiting many months to get a refund.

From 5/6/2016:
Quoted:
Going on 6 months now since they received my optic

I am a pretty patient person but I am now getting irritated

From 5/12/2016:
Quoted:
called today 3 days shy of 6 months
It's being "processed" with no ETA on a check being mailed

Oh and by the way how is one supposed to know they are wasting their time posting links to GD that you don't want to read if you don't mention up front that you don't want links to GD
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:44:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Took me 11 weeks start to finish.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 9:25:41 AM EDT
[#10]
I did my return just after New Year's. I received my check a month ago. Took 8 weeks start to finish.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:19:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Buddy says all he got was a confirmation that the return request was received right after he sent it. I told him based on your responses he should reach back out to them. Thanks again all!
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 4:58:59 PM EDT
[#12]
8 weeks start to finish here. I got one email confirming the goods were received and another saying check was en route.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top