Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 3:59:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 4:29:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
UPDATE:  Three Gun Match - October 2nd

Hopefully I see a couple of you freaks over there.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

3 Gun Match at Andover Sportsman's Club on Sunday, October 2nd.  

There will be 3 stages using all 3 guns. Should be a pretty good course. Load out will be 60 pistol, 50 shotgun, 60 rifle.

Link to more info ----> LINK

UPDATE:  Three Gun Match - October 2nd

The 3 Gun Match scheduled on October 2nd will be held rain or shine! All guns must enter the range cased. We will have a safety table to uncase firearms before putting on a rack. Please bring a chamber flag for your long guns!

The shoot is open to all members and all guests. We will have hot dogs and hamburgers available at the match as well.

Registration starts at 8:00AM, walk through at 8:45 and shooting at 9:00. Cost is $15 for members and $20 for non-members. Load out will be 60 rounds of pistol, 60 rounds of rifle and 50 rounds of birdshot (7.5, 8 or 9 shot only).

Hopefully I see a couple of you freaks over there.  

See you there!  

Anyone else???

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 8:28:31 AM EDT
[#3]
The link is now live for the Class III Match on the practiscore website. You must go here and register in order to shoot the match.

Here is the link to register for the match: https://practiscore.com/metacon-class-3-october-16-2016-match/register

Please note, if you have never used practiscore before you don’t need to signup for an account. You can click on the link that says: “Or continue on without an account” and just follow the directions. Once you register, you will receive an email that says you have signed up. You will receive another email after I accept your registration. If you save the emails from practiscore, you can later go back and “un-register” if you can’t make it.

****************************************************************************************

Shooters are expected to help AND stay for the entire match! Those that do not, will not be approved for future matches.

Shooters are expected to help tape, reset targets and pick up brass at the matches. By participating in the match you are agreeing that you will help with the above.

This is just a reminder that there will be a Class III Match this Sunday October 16, 2016 on the outdoor range. Match start time will be at 10:00 am. Set-up time will be at 9:00 am. Shooters are asked to be there at least a 1/2 hour before the match start time. If you can come earlier and help set-up, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can stay and help breakdown, that would also be appreciated. We could really use help!!!!

This match is a for pistol caliber full auto submachine guns and pistol caliber semi-auto rifles/carbines. For those people wishing to shoot full auto (or guns with slide-fire type stocks), you must have completed the Metacon Class III checkout (does not pertain to semi-auto shooters) Please note that M1 carbines  are not allowed as they will damage the pistol rated steel targets. Police officers shooting a department issued full auto gun are exempt from the check-out. Please contact me if you are a police officer for further information.

This match will be a man-on-man falling plate match. You will shoot a minimum of 3 times. If there are enough people, we will do team matches at the end.

(COF is subject to change without notice)

Also note: If there are a lot of shooters at this match, the course of fire may only be run once.

Firearms are to be brought to the range and firing line cased and unloaded. Make sure you bring a case that is big enough to fit the gun. It really slows us down when we have to wait for someone to put together a gun on the line.

Do NOT remove your gun from the case until you are told to do so!

Eye and hearing protection is required for all, including spectators.

Shooters are expected to help AND stay for the entire match! Those that do not, will not be approved for future matches.

Shooters are expected to help tape, reset targets and pick up brass at the matches. By participating in the match you are agreeing that you will help with the above.

Match fee is $10.00 for non-Metacon members. (To be paid at the match.)

Mike D
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 8:03:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Shooters,
The October Rifle Match, Saturday 22nd, is a 3 gun match.  Set up at 8, first rounds down range at 9.  You will need slugs for this match.  We will be shooting slugs at distance, maybe out to 100 yards. Please make sure you have the correct choke for slugs.

Please bring all firearms cased.  Please do not handle firearms until told to do so.

I will try to get a round count out before the match.

No steel core rifle ammo.  
No buck shot.

Thanks,
Metacon Rifle
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:28:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Any word on the theme for the November match?
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 10:31:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Any word on the theme for the November match?
View Quote

When I get the email, I'll post it.
Heard it might be rifle/shotgun with some potatoe targets.
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 10:15:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Please read the entire email. You will need a flashlight and everyone will pay $10 to shoot this match, including Metacon members. The proceeds are going to Gifts of Love, our local food bank. Also bring nonperishable food items for donation!

The link is now live for the Class III Match on the practiscore website. You must go here and register in order to shoot the match.

Here is the link to register for the match: https://practiscore.com/metacon-class-3-november-20-2016-match/register

Please note, if you have never used practiscore before you don’t need to signup for an account. You can click on the link that says: “Or continue on without an account” and just follow the directions. Once you register, you will receive an email that says you have signed up. You will receive another email after I accept your registration. If you save the emails from practiscore, you can later go back and “un-register” if you can’t make it.

****************************************************************************************

This is just a reminder that there will be a Class III Match this Sunday November 20, 2016 on the indoor range. Match start time will be at 10:00 am. Set-up time will be at 8:30 am. Shooters are asked to be there at least a 1/2 hour before the match start time. If you can come earlier and help set-up, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can stay and help breakdown, that would also be appreciated. We could really use help!!!!

This match is a for pistol caliber full auto submachine guns and pistol caliber semi-auto rifles/carbines. For those people wishing to shoot full auto (or guns with slide-fire type stocks), you must have completed the Metacon Class III checkout (does not pertain to semi-auto shooters) Please note that M1 carbines  are not allowed as they will damage the pistol rated steel targets. Police officers shooting a department issued full auto gun are exempt from the check-out. Please contact me if you are a police officer for further information.

The course of fire can be found here:http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/whole-lot-of-targets-lefty-righty.pdf

You will need a flashlight mounted to your gun!

Also note: If there are a lot of shooters at this match, the course of fire may only be run once.

Firearms are to be brought to the range and firing line cased and unloaded. Make sure you bring a case that is big enough to fit the gun. It really slows us down when we have to wait for someone to put together a gun on the line.

Match fee is $10.00 for everyone. (To be paid at the match.) All proceeds go to Gifts of Love, our local food pantry. Please bring nonperishable food items as well;; as your match fee.

Mike D
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 9:48:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Shooters,
The November rifle match is Saturday, November 26th.  This month's match is a 3 Gun Zombie Turkey, Zombie Spud match.  There will also be a side 50/50 pistol match.

We will be collecting money and food for a local charity.  The entry fee for this match is a non-perishable food item and or cash.

Round count is:
50 pistol
50 rifle - no steel core ammo
25 shotgun - lead shot only

Have a happy Turkey Day, and see you Saturday.
Setup at 8am, match starts at 9am.

Thanks,
Metacon Rifle

On a side note, some of us are shooting pump shotguns, iron sight rifles, and 1911 pistols.  If you want to play, come equipped to do so.  We will make it a special category.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 4:19:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I am going to do my best to come.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 3:24:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Damn.   Of course I have crap to do Saturday.  I would have liked to come and watch.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 3:48:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Damn.   Of course I have crap to do Saturday.  I would have liked to come and watch.
View Quote

Watch!!
Na, come and shoot! We won't bite. It's very laid back. If you don't have a specific gun, most likely someone will let you use there's. I'm not sure I'll make it, I totally blew my back out this past week, I needed a walker for a couple days.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 11:30:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Please read the entire email. You will need a flashlight. During the winter months, please check your email before coming to the match in case I have to cancel due to inclement weather. I will only email the shooters who signed up on Practiscore.

Here is the link to register for the match: https://practiscore.com/metacon-class-3-december-18-2016-match/register

This is just a reminder that there will be a Class III Match this Sunday December 18, 2016 on the indoor range. Match start time will be at 10:00 am. Set-up time will be at 8:30 am. Shooters are asked to be there at least a 1/2 hour before the match start time. If you can come earlier and help set-up, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can stay and help breakdown, that would also be appreciated. We could really use help!!!!

The course of fire can be found here:http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Class-3-Blind-Mice3-door.pdf

Match fee is $10.00 for non-members.

Mike D
http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Class-3-Blind-Mice3-door.pdf

Link Posted: 1/6/2017 11:16:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Holy hell, how did I miss this thread?!?!?!?

I'm tagging this...
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 9:54:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Hope to see some 2017 matches posted up.  

I need to get to some matches this year.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 10:08:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Same. I need to make it to more matches this year.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 11:34:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Time to update the thread title to 2017!

Please read the entire email. You will need a flashlight. During the winter months, please check your email before coming to the match in case I have to cancel due to inclement weather. I will only email the shooters who signed up on Practiscore.

Here is the link to register for the match: https://practiscore.com/metacon-class-3-january-15-2017-match/register

This is just a reminder that there will be a Class III Match this Sunday January 15, 2017 on the indoor range. Match start time will be at 10:00 am. Set-up time will be at 8:30 am. Shooters are asked to be there at least a 1/2 hour before the match start time. If you can come earlier and help set-up, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can stay and help breakdown, that would also be appreciated. We could really use help!!!!

The course of fire can be found here:http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Indoor_TACTICAL_tarps-2.pdf

Match fee is $10.00 for non-members.

Mike D
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 1:16:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 1:22:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Starting new thread for 2017
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top