Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 9:50:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Only FFLs with tables are ok'd to sell on site.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 9:50:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Double tap
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 10:15:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Edited to remove personal sale item per mod request.
View Quote

One of the FFL's who is a member there lives 3 min down the road. If you found a buyer I'm sure he would transfer at his home/business for a $20 transfer fee.

Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:42:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Are you guys shamelessly plugging your items
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:43:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

<edit - for sale post...modrapos>
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey guys,I'm new here just saw this thread . I'm going to this also. Looking for a AR lower parts kit before I go and order one online. Hope to meet some of you there.

Welcome!

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:40:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don't see you M&P listed here. You sure it's listed in the EE?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey guys,I'm new here just saw this thread . I'm going to this also. Looking for a AR lower parts kit before I go and order one online. Hope to meet some of you there.

Welcome!

Thanks! I will be possibly bringing my M&P . I have it listed here but I know it was a long shot to get a trade.

I don't see you M&P listed here. You sure it's listed in the EE?

Yea i saw it. Its up for trade for a G17 or 19 iirc.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:09:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Ok
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:28:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:59:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

"For sale" posts need to be removed.  This thread of here for informational purposes, not to discuss what you may personally have for sale.
View Quote

Will sell my body for pew pew.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:36:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"For sale" posts need to be removed.  This thread of here for informational purposes, not to discuss what you may personally have for sale.
View Quote

I edited my post but I can't do anything about the quote.

I'll see y'all on Saturday!
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:44:56 PM EDT
[#11]
How am I supposed to determine if I want to come to the event if people can't advertise their dildos?

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:12:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How am I supposed to determine if I want to come to the event if people can't advertise their dildos?

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:58:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Nice little turnout. I was surprised how many non-members showed up (and I was there from 9-10ish). Nice seeing/talking to Mac90nCheese again!

Some cool stuff, too. Fox Carbines and the WASP were cool to look at.

I just got home and sent an email in to apply for membership. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long but Im guessing I won't be in until January.

If you are a member there and wouldn't mind sponsoring/refering me, please send me an IM. I know DanTSX, Andrapos and Mac90 wouldn't mind, I just need last names. I know they are going to ask for one, it'd be funny to give them 8 or something and maybe I won't have to wait until January. ha!

Nice work by all and thanks for the post/heads up John!
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:13:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Nice little turnout. I was surprised how many non-members showed up (and I was there from 9-10ish). Nice seeing/talking to Mac90nCheese again!

I just got home and sent an email in to apply for membership. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long but Im guessing I won't be in until January.

If you are a member there and wouldn't mind sponsoring/refering me, please send me an IM. I know DanTSX, Andrapos and Mac90 wouldn't mind, I just need last names. I know they are going to ask for one, it'd be funny to give them 8 or something and maybe I won't have to wait until January. ha!

View Quote

I'm pretty sure September is my 1 year. You can out me down as your sponsor.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 1:24:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks TBR!
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Fox stuff was super cool. I some how missed you, Mac90 told me you where there, but it was after you left. I was wearing tan US flag hat and blue shirt. I was working the gun table near the reloading stuff. I'd be happy to sponsor you as well. I'll PM.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 1:53:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 2:26:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Left already. Too busy feeding the chickens to make it there before noon?  

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 2:49:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Fox stuff was super cool. I some how missed you, Mac90 told me you where there, but it was after you left. I was wearing tan US flag hat and blue shirt. I was working the gun table near the reloading stuff. I'd be happy to sponsor you as well. I'll PM.

View Quote

Was there from 8 to 1:30. No new faces for about an hour before I gave up.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 2:57:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Had an issue come up at the shop that we had to attend to so we had to cancel yesterday. We hope it's a successful event as we'd love to be there for next time.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 3:32:13 PM EDT
[#21]
I had a good time today and only got a little bit cooked on the arms.

I'm looking forward to the next go-round.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 4:42:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Thanks to all the vendors and those who came to browse and buy. The club was pleased with the event and we raised over $200.00 and a boat load of goods for the Andover Food Pantry.

There is no question we will do this again and hopefully grow over time. We are looking at next spring to do it again in conjunction with one of our Sporting Clay events. Stay tuned and again, Thank You to the members of AR15 who supported us.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top