Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2015 9:25:55 PM EDT
I'm in Saratoga the past few days for a medical conference.  The Giddion Putnam hotel is right in the middle of a state park. Right next door is an out door concert venue. Tonight while eating dinner on the patio, I got to listen to Foreigner. I was able to recognize all of the songs though slightly muffled. Kidd rock has now taken the stage. Tomorrow Dave Matthews is performing. He has already checked into the same hotel and several people from the conference have had photos with him. I personally would not recognize him and I don't know his music.  Just a little excitement in Saratoga.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:28:01 PM EDT
[#1]
SPAC is a great place to see a show.  Have fun!??
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:47:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not attending any show. I'll be home tomorrow. There's just a lot of activity with the concerts right next door.i if I had known about the concerts, I probably would have picked up tickets for tonight's show.
Mike
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:22:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Thats cool.

I am glad you are enjoying yourself at the show.

Havent been to a concernt in years and here you are at like 2 or 3 in a row.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:53:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like a good trip, hope you enjoyed it and travel safe.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:18:07 AM EDT
[#5]
New York state like CT is a beautiful state. Too bad the progressives ruined it.

Hope you have a nice trip.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:47:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
New York state like CT is a beautiful state. Too bad the progressives ruined it.
View Quote

No kidding. Upstate NY, the Adirondacks, is beautiful. Love to visit a family member's summer home up there but hate the fact that more than 100 years ago progressives from the NYC and Albany area have ruined that state. Hate that I cannot legally carry in NY.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:04:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm home now. I wish I had known about the concerts, I would have bought tickets. It would have been nice to walk to the concert and not have to worry about parking, traffic, and returning home.The day of the concert, the police presence picked up, baraccades went up around the hotel parking lots, and even then, they stilled filled up. I had to ask what all the commotion was. It was still a good trip, lots of usefull info at the convention.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:30:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Cool deal. Glad you got to get away for a bit and see some cool concerts.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:39:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

You didn't read any of the posts did you?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:06:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top