Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2015 2:26:48 PM EDT
Looking into options for the two kids. We have more fun hanging out at home.

Anyone have suggestions?

Or good places to go?

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:29:39 PM EDT
[#1]
We went to great wolf lodge in the poconos  for spring break. It's a indoor waterpark,it was a blast. Kids are 6 and 5 and really enjoyed it,there were water activities for all ages.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 4:43:22 PM EDT
[#2]
and I was thinking bachelor party when I read the title.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 5:35:05 PM EDT
[#3]
We've rented bounce houses a few times for my sons 3,4 and 5th birthday parties. It was a blast. If you don't get a lot of shade in your yard it gets hot. Last year we went to an indoor bounce house party place, jump zone in canton. Kids had a blast there too. And it's 2 hours and done. No clean up, no people at your house.... In and out.

My buddy went to that great wolf lodge too. His daughters loved it. Think they're 4 and 5.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 6:12:00 PM EDT
[#4]
They have bounce house places with huge ones indoors. I went to a birfday party at a place in norwalk today. Adults were on them too
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#5]
The wife takes the kids to bounce u in Rocky hill once in a while. They all seem to love it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:55:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Great wolf lodge if you like the water park thing.
There's one in Mass, that's the one we went to over Christmas break.
Kids seemed to like it a lot.
I'm sure it wasn't cheap as the mrs didn't show me the bill
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 8:56:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Just picked up a 16x14 Skywalker oval trampoline with safety net at BJ's for 219.00(279.00-60.00 coupons).
Kids love it and it took about an hour to set up with a few friends.
Has a bean bag toss game on the outside for kids waiting their turn.
Weight limit says 200# but that's lawyer speak for one person at a time.
Had 5 middle school kids in it with no issues.My buddy bought the same on last year and has had 5-6 high schooler's in it with no issues a year later.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 6:10:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Just bought the same trampoline at BJ's last weekend. We are replacing a smaller old one we've had for several years. Our kids love it. Neighborhood kids come over constantly. Holds up better than a bounce house.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top