BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 11:44:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Its a shame Tim got wrangled into these shenanigans because he seems like a decent guy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just talked to Mak90nCheese. He was banned because someone thought he was Dan too. I know Mak90nCheese in real life and he is not Dan (or Matt).

Wrong.

We know exactly who he is.  I hope whatever he got in return for his Typhoid account was worth it.

I am not here to argue. I do know Mak90nCheese was not Dan. I know that for a fact. I do know how and why you believe that. Anyway your site and your rules. So no worries here.

Its a shame Tim got wrangled into these shenanigans because he seems like a decent guy.

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 12:34:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Lulz
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 4:40:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Who's Tim?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just talked to Mak90nCheese. He was banned because someone thought he was Dan too. I know Mak90nCheese in real life and he is not Dan (or Matt).

Wrong.

We know exactly who he is.  I hope whatever he got in return for his Typhoid account was worth it.

I am not here to argue. I do know Mak90nCheese was not Dan. I know that for a fact. I do know how and why you believe that. Anyway your site and your rules. So no worries here.

Who's Tim?

Typhoidcheese
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 5:00:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Can I get a flow chart to explain all this. I do well with flow charts.
View Quote

Dan is a member who got banned years ago. He's got ahold of another account and started posting under matthardcore.
Staff later caught onto this and banned that account. He then somehow conned typhoid into giving up his account and the real typhoid later made up mac90andcheese .  Dan being Dan, got himself banned and it looks like 90andcheese did as well.

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 5:42:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Who's Tim?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong.

Who's Tim?

You've never heard the story of Poor Tim?
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:45:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nor_cal is in CTHTF everyone watch your IP address'

View Quote

And to think I had been thinking of paying for a membership. I don't think that will happen, ever.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 9:14:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Dan is a member who got banned years ago. He's got ahold of another account and started posting under matthardcore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DanTSX was before my time here.  I did message matthardcore to ask him, but he denied having been DanTSX.  Perhaps he figured I was a forum cop or the cops would read his private message.

Anyway....   I'm curious.  Roughly how old is he?
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 9:57:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

DanTSX was before my time here.  I did message matthardcore to ask him, but he denied having been DanTSX.  Perhaps he figured I was a forum cop or the cops would read his private message.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure but if I had to guess late 20's early 30's
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 10:10:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

older then 30
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 10:43:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

older then 30
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

older then 30

I know his scrotum hangs near knee height, sardo told me so
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 10:53:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is this because he has huge balls, or because he is older than dirt?
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 12:12:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is a carefully constructed trap, if you guess right, age or sack specifics then you are Dan hardcore typhoid n cheese.

All of your IP addresses are being massaged right now! Can you feel it?
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 12:30:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, this is arfcom so.....both?
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 12:57:02 PM EDT
[#14]
shit just got real.

its pinned

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 9:46:20 PM EDT
[#15]
I just renewed my membership before all the craziness started happening with matthardcore and then Typhoid.

Mak90nCheese got caught in the cross fire. He was banned because he gave Dan his account.

I supported this site because I enjoyed and still do enjoy coming here. The CTHTF is fun, the 3 or 4 tech forums I follow are a great resource and the EE has provided me with many parts and guns. After all the foolishness of the cat and mouse game of Dan and the mods I am rethinking my continued paid membership. At this point I most likely will not pay again. My attitude may change in the 10 months remaining.

Kind of ironic that a site built to support our freedoms wants to silence members and bans them. I know Dan could get a bit crazy and obnoxious, but who cares? When my son was getting teased in school I gave him some advice "Pretend it does not bother you. Then watch, people will stop picking on you.". We made a bet. After a month I asked him how it was going and he told me they stopped. He said I won. Ignore the baiting and it won't continue to happen.

I bet Dan comes back. I even think he is back and I have a guess at his new name.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 9:50:30 PM EDT
[#16]
One thing I've learned over the years of being here. No one gives a shit if you don't renew your membership This isn't a slam or directed at anyone in particular, but honestly, site staff doesn't care, nor do the Avilas, many of us have seen them say this repeatedly over the years. With a site this big, each of us is an insignificant number unless you are a life member.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 10:00:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
One thing I've learned over the years of being here. No one gives a shit if you don't renew your membership This isn't a slam or directed at anyone in particular, but honestly, site staff doesn't care, nor do the Avilas, many of us have seen them say this repeatedly over the years. With a site this big, each of us is an insignificant number unless you are a life member.
View Quote

I realize that. It is not a threat, just how I feel.

Not sure how many paid members this place has but I can tell you they will care if a large number don't renew. Many popular places, businesses, etc who thought they were invincible are now gone or a shadow of their former self. Remember Polaroid, Zenith TVs, Kodak, Sears, Kmart, Radio Shack, Pontiac, Plymouth, Prodigy, Compuserve, AOL....some are gone and some are a mere name.

I still enjoy coming here each day. I like you guys.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 10:08:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Just pay for it to have a cool moving avatar.  Make yours say something about Dan.  

People Internet way too har around here
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 10:49:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Thank god we don't live in Cali.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:03:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Matt, or whomever he was, was always pleasant to me. He seemed like a nice fella.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 7:47:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I just renewed my membership before all the craziness started happening with matthardcore and then Typhoid.

Mak90nCheese got caught in the cross fire. He was banned because he gave Dan his account.

I supported this site because I enjoyed and still do enjoy coming here. The CTHTF is fun, the 3 or 4 tech forums I follow are a great resource and the EE has provided me with many parts and guns. After all the foolishness of the cat and mouse game of Dan and the mods I am rethinking my continued paid membership. At this point I most likely will not pay again. My attitude may change in the 10 months remaining.

Kind of ironic that a site built to support our freedoms wants to silence members and bans them. I know Dan could get a bit crazy and obnoxious, but who cares? When my son was getting teased in school I gave him some advice "Pretend it does not bother you. Then watch, people will stop picking on you.". We made a bet. After a month I asked him how it was going and he told me they stopped. He said I won. Ignore the baiting and it won't continue to happen.

I bet Dan comes back. I even think he is back and I have a guess at his new name.
View Quote

I like Dan, he's a very intelegent guy. But he brought this on himself. There are many typhoid and matthardcore threads that are deliberately made to piss people off. Ya you can look the other way but after 5-6 times, it's gets a bit annoying .  The typhoid run was his way of saying suck it I'm gonna troll the shit out of you.. Just now it effects other people. If he didn't do those things he probably would have flown under the radar and nobody would have given a shit that he was still here amongst us.

It's the Internet and your not supposed to take this seriously right? Well this day and age , the Internet is a part of life and is taken seriously on many levels.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:14:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It's the Internet and your not supposed to take this seriously right? Well this day and age , the Internet is a part of life and is taken seriously on many levels.
View Quote

The only time I get worked up over keyboard commandos, is when they think they're right and I'm wrong. When that happens, I must kill them, by typing angry words at them.

Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:17:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UwwH_nxioMs/U12FtCjKefI/AAAAAAAABgY/YFIzuSodqsQ/s1600/photo.jpg

The only time I get worked up over keyboard commandos, is when they think they're right and I'm wrong. When that happens, I must kill them, by typing angry words at them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UwwH_nxioMs/U12FtCjKefI/AAAAAAAABgY/YFIzuSodqsQ/s1600/photo.jpg

exactly, and this is why it has to be taken seriously, because most of us do whether we want to or not
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 2:24:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Wow. Dan/matt/cheese/next username is approaching legendary status. A martyr of ARFCOM. Easily most discussed topic in CTHTF, behind how crappy this state is (gun laws) .

Would be funny to have an icon or animation to commemorate his ongoing campaign.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 7:53:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Wow. Dan/matt/cheese/next username is approaching legendary status. A martyr of ARFCOM. Easily most discussed topic in CTHTF, behind how crappy this state is (gun laws) .

Would be funny to have an icon or animation to commemorate his ongoing campaign.
View Quote

actually 2 martyrs

mak90cheese
and dan/matt/tyhoid
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:15:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

actually 2 martyrs

mak90cheese
and dan/matt/tyhoid
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

actually 2 martyrs

mak90cheese
and dan/matt/tyhoid

... In the end, this will go bad for a lot of good people here! I have a feeling that people will continue to dive on swords and get themselves banned! Others will go down by association! Good luck to all... I will be here!
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:55:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

... In the end, this will go bad for a lot of good people here! I have a feeling that people will continue to dive on swords and get themselves banned! Others will go down by association! Good luck to all... I will be here!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

actually 2 martyrs

mak90cheese
and dan/matt/tyhoid

even if they do, theyll be back

banning people on arfcom is like trying to ban guns, and we all know how well that works
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:07:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

banning people on arfcom is like trying to ban guns, and we all know how well that works
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

actually 2 martyrs

mak90cheese
and dan/matt/tyhoid

I guess i was just trying to to say "grow up" ... or move on! I have been banned from a sight that shall remain nameless for less! I dont stalk them or continue to harass them.....etc...! I just moved on!
I am seriously starting to wonder if there are some mental issues at play here? Do some here stalk ex girlfriends? jobs they were fired from? parents that abandoned them?
Comes a time when ya just have to let it go and move on, once you make it personal- you become the problem!
sail on..ship of fools, on a cruel sea
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:09:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I guess i was just trying to to say "grow up" ... or move on! I have been banned from a sight that shall remain nameless for less! I dont stalk them or continue to harass them.....etc...! I just moved on!
I am seriously starting to wonder if there are some mental issues at play here? Do some here stalk ex girlfriends? jobs they were fired from? parents that abandoned them?
Comes a time when ya just have to let it go and move on, once you make it personal- you become the problem!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

actually 2 martyrs

mak90cheese
and dan/matt/tyhoid

Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:30:14 PM EDT
[#30]
I would respect the clapping more if it was not Jon Stewart. LoL.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:43:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jon Stewart is a library. I also do not think he is funny.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 11:19:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

actually 2 martyrs

mak90cheese
and dan/matt/tyhoid

i dont think its personal for dan though

well maybe personal in the sense that he wants to show that arfcom mods arent god
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 3:27:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahahahahaha thats awesome
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 4:47:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hahah that.  

Ok....  Dan managed to get a thread directed to him pinned due to his forum games.  It's a game and he's winning.   The older kids don't want him playing with their toys in the sand box but he's over there in the corner digging a giant hole for himself with that back-hoe thing they used to have then I was a kid.

Link Posted: 3/12/2015 7:51:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Hahah that.  

Ok....  Dan managed to get a thread directed to him pinned due to his forum games.  It's a game and he's winning.   The older kids don't want him playing with their toys in the sand box but he's over there in the corner digging a giant hole for himself with that back-hoe thing they used to have then I was a kid.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahah that.  

That thing was the best.
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 8:20:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That thing was the best.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahah that.  

That thing was the best.

it was, and thats why arfcom gods are mad, TSX took theirs to his corner of the sandbox
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 8:51:02 AM EDT
[#37]
I actually use them when I get a chance
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 9:13:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 9:38:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I think this thread has just about run its course...
View Quote

but you pinned it ...............
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 11:31:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

The real ones or toy back-ho thing for the kids in the sand box?
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 12:22:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I think this thread has just about run its course...
View Quote

Uh oh, The Man must be getting pressured to shut us down!

Link Posted: 3/12/2015 12:36:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both. Who doesn't like themselves a good hoe.
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 4:24:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All good till you hit a buried pipe.
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 4:36:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or a gas line
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 5:29:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Do you even call before you dig bro?
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 5:42:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Do you even call before you dig bro?
View Quote

Yes I do
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 6:00:29 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/12/2015 6:12:08 PM EDT
[#48]
I called halfway thru a dig once
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 6:55:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Love the indeudos

Keep um cumming

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 9:19:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Love the indeudos

Keep um cumming

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

I tried to bury my pipe in a mud pit without calling first. I got complaints from land owner before the equipment barely broke ground. It shut the whole project down for the day.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top