Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2015 10:15:04 PM EDT
Just saw it on wtnh. Didn't read the whole thing so someone's gonna have to do my dirty work and post a link.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:17:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just saw it on wtnh. Didn't read the whole thing so someone's gonna have to do my dirty work and post a link.
View Quote

Yes, he has been transferred to traffic. A new spokesman will be coming soon.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:20:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean no more master blaster ?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:20:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Transfered to traffic duty? That's never a good sign...I'm not sure his I feel about this yet. Coud it get worse than "master Vance"?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:23:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeap time to take a position with good OT so he can max out his pension before retirement. not that I blame him!
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 11:23:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 8:49:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Not quite sure what's going on here...

Lt. Paul Vance "abruptly" re-assigned
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:14:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:40:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Lol it sounds like what the Chain smoking hard drinking captain of the detective division would do to some scalawag rouge investigators in a buddy cop movie...

"I'll have you busted down to traffic division you'll be reading meters on Hollywood and vine!  Wipe that smirk off your face and get a hair cut!  You call yourself detectives!?!?"

But yeah it's probably a pre-retirement move.  

I'm looking forward to lt Vance counting the rounds in my mag when he pulls me over for my home made sovreign citizen plate where he can tell me the joys of wearing pantyhose and how brave Bruce Jenner is, while I tell him about joinder and the gold fringed flag.. Then we can go out for ice cream
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:42:20 AM EDT
[#9]
WOW, Mr. Personality is no longer the face of the CT State Police? Gonna be tough to replace someone with the personal impact of drywall

Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:42:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yep, an easy way for him to double his $ 126k/yr salary in a supervisor position
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeap time to take a position with good OT so he can max out his pension before retirement. not that I blame him!

Yep, an easy way for him to double his $ 126k/yr salary in a supervisor position

Does he have any more children he needs to get nepo-posted in a state position?   Maybe Group 8 can be their boss too?
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:43:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
WOW, Mr. Personality is no longer the face of the CT State Police? Gonna be tough to replace someone with the personal impact of drywall

View Quote

I nominate Principal Blackman
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:44:57 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote
I vote for that blonde lesbian with the AR15. Diversity 'n shit.

Link Posted: 2/28/2015 10:00:18 AM EDT
[#13]
All joking aside, I wish The Lt the best of luck in his new responsibilities.

Hopefully under his leadership, he can figure out why and correct the dashcams keep erasing themselves.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 10:02:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She has a cool haircut . And is a competent instructor and paper pusher

But that would mean she would have to leave the building once in a while....
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 11:52:49 AM EDT
[#15]
HAHAHAHAAA!!!

Shot coffee into my nose with that.

For those unaware...

Link Posted: 2/28/2015 12:10:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Thread is full of lulz. Lulz is full of threads

This and the other about mag tax and ammo in the courant. All the neck beards must be freaking
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:38:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Lol it sounds like what the Chain smoking hard drinking captain of the detective division would do to some scalawag rouge investigators in a buddy cop movie...

"I'll have you busted down to traffic division you'll be reading meters on Hollywood and vine!  Wipe that smirk off your face and get a hair cut!  You call yourself detectives!?!?"

But yeah it's probably a pre-retirement move.  

I'm looking forward to lt Vance counting the rounds in my mag when he pulls me over for my home made sovreign citizen plate where he can tell me the joys of wearing pantyhose and how brave Bruce Jenner is, while I tell him about joinder and the gold fringed flag.. Then we can go out for ice cream
View Quote

Too fuckin funny right there!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top