Atleast 15
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

How many coats of paint do you have on that damn thing now? Lol

Atleast 15

is it starting to look like its built up?

Eta: it would be kind of cool to see how that rifle would wear with all of the different camp patterns on it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 11:28:37 PM EDT
[#3]
it might look like the white house...who knows what gay colors are under the visible paint job...
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 12:03:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Full disclosure It's is a walmart Airsoft rifle. I am still learning the ropes before I rattlecan one of my precious AR15s.

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:20:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
it might look like the white house...who knows what gay colors are under the visible paint job...
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:22:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Full disclosure It's is a walmart Airsoft rifle. I am still learning the ropes before I rattlecan one of my precious AR15s.

View Quote

I figured that, no one aints their flash hider fluorescent orange but I still think you should through it down the drive way a few times and take some 600 grit sand paper too it
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 8:15:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Not a toy this time.

Before

During

After

ETA: Fixed link.
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 8:52:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Pretty damn good paint job man!  Came out really good.  Now it needs to be run hard in some rifle matches to get some wear
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 1:45:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Pretty damn good paint job man!  Came out really good.  Now it needs to be run hard in some rifle matches to get some wear
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I finished it yesterday and did a rifle match today. I really thought about bringing it, but I just couldn't do it. It was still tacky in places. I would have had some accelerated wear for sure.  It is curing quickly though, and after that it's going to be my go to for the foreseeable future. I want to finally master traditional iron sights.

Thanks TBR, I'm quite happy with how it came out.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top