Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2015 8:33:32 PM EDT
In stock, and by the time I finished filling everything out, it was out of stock.  Anybody seeing any pistol powders out there?  Specifically Bullseye or Unique?  I'm going to have to write down every powder for the calibers I have in the loading book and just keep the list with me and buy what I can find.  This is crazy.

Link Posted: 1/22/2015 10:26:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Here is a pistol powder.

And another.

Pistol powder seems really hard to come by. I have only been reloading .223 so far. and have been stockpiling powder, primers and bullets. I want to have 2 -3 years worth of supplies on hand to survive the next drought. Rifle powder has been easier to get lately. I hit the jackpot when I went drove to Michigan. Found a store in OH that had powder in stock and had an 8 lb limit but they had 3 locations I drove past. Got 24 lbs. Wish I bought some pistol powder too while I was there.

I have been collecting supplies to reload .45ACP and will start that process soon. I am building a new bench and work area.

I have 8 lbs of pistol powder I scored a while back at Riverview. Have you tried there?
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 11:10:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I have been surviving the drought for a long time now and have even slowed down shooting and reloading figuring this crap was gonna ease up eventually.  I guess I will have to buy some of the powders I've never used before since there are some out there in stock.  The old popular stuff is nowhere to be found.  I just happened onto Natchez site not looking for powder and they had it right there on the front page "in stock" so I tried to jump right on it.  Too late.  I don't know where Riverview is?

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 8:06:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I wasn't even aware that Natchez would sell ammunition and components to CT residents now.  I have tried to contact them, with no reply.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:52:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
In stock, and by the time I finished filling everything out, it was out of stock.  Anybody seeing any pistol powders out there?  Specifically Bullseye or Unique?  I'm going to have to write down every powder for the calibers I have in the loading book and just keep the list with me and buy what I can find.  This is crazy.

View Quote

You might want to try HP-38 if you can find any. I've used it for years and it's about 95% the strength of Bullseye which I have used for .38 spl wad cutters and 9mm.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top