User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:50:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's because he used a pistol.  Not the big bad AR-15 with all that recoil.  Is that what you are getting at?

What are you suggesting there fearme?

It happened.   The kids were piled up in a corner.  They could barely comprehend what the fuck was going in complete shock as their bodies exploded from the hydrostatic shock.  Some had limbs and facial parts blown clear off.  They probably didn't know what happened.  Unable to completely process the unlikely scene of some skinny autist popping into their classroom with a rifle...They probably never even felt much pain.  Just confusion, fear, and shock until things went dark.

It's the single most evil moment of our state's history.  No fucking way around it.

There is a whole lot of strange shit mixed into the details.  But none of that changes that an AR ripped a shitload of little kids to shreds.  It was the absolute best presentation of target that Lanza could had hoped for.  He lucked the fuck out.  Those kids and their families....not so much.

So why don't you tell us what you think happened that day....

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still can't wrap my head around a (literally) anorexic young man who was afraid of loud noises and crowds, who lived in a self-imposed isolation room with the windows blacked out, suddenly becoming the Terminator.

Think about it. Six feet tall. 112 pounds.

So strange.

It's because he used a pistol.  Not the big bad AR-15 with all that recoil.  Is that what you are getting at?

What are you suggesting there fearme?

It happened.   The kids were piled up in a corner.  They could barely comprehend what the fuck was going in complete shock as their bodies exploded from the hydrostatic shock.  Some had limbs and facial parts blown clear off.  They probably didn't know what happened.  Unable to completely process the unlikely scene of some skinny autist popping into their classroom with a rifle...They probably never even felt much pain.  Just confusion, fear, and shock until things went dark.

It's the single most evil moment of our state's history.  No fucking way around it.

There is a whole lot of strange shit mixed into the details.  But none of that changes that an AR ripped a shitload of little kids to shreds.  It was the absolute best presentation of target that Lanza could had hoped for.  He lucked the fuck out.  Those kids and their families....not so much.

So why don't you tell us what you think happened that day....

I was simply making the observation that a 112 pound 6 foot male is dying, not just "skinny"...

Not suggesting anything else... other than as you said, there is a whole lot of strange shit mixed into the details.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:49:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Please don't encourage him or anyone else for that matter.  It would make me want to staple the autopsy reports to their foreheads.  Enough of that moonbat bullshit.
View Quote
I thought the autopsy reports were not part of the information released?

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 3:28:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please don't encourage him or anyone else for that matter.  It would make me want to staple the autopsy reports to their foreheads.  Enough of that moonbat bullshit.

Who said they were released?
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 4:43:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That big report that the state finally put out but had a lot of redacted information. I thought the big omission was any of the medical information.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:10:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I mean if ANYONE could carry at the School, from an administrator to a custodian, they could have stopped this punk!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who SHOULD be sued for making the school a "gun-free zone", where a qualified employee can get fired for bringing a legally registered gun into the facility?

Estate of Nancy.

Instead of making her kid see medical help, give him guns.

I mean if ANYONE could carry at the School, from an administrator to a custodian, they could have stopped this punk!

May or may not have stopped him, but would have at least slowed him down, and almost certainly would have lessened the tragedy.

For some reason when it comes to fires and first aid people get it. Emergency response can't instantly show up when something bad happens, so you train teachers and staff to handle emergency situations - you give them the tools and knowledge they need to at least manage the situation until the professionals arrive. Schools would be considered negligent if they didn't have smoke detectors, sprinklers, fire extinguishers, first aid kits, staff trained in CPR and first aid, etc.

But when it comes to guns... nope. Too dangerous for anyone other than the professionals to handle, so when something bad happens everyone is just supposed to sit and wait. I'm sure there were people in that building who had pistol permits and knew how to use firearms safely - people who could have done something if not for the whole gun-free zone thing. Hell, a few staff armed with tasers would be better than nothing, but good luck getting the school to sign off on that.

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 3:31:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you are saying you'll leak privileged info  if you can staple the results to someone's head?

If so, I nominate bendingrodriguez.  He doesn't need his head for much.

How many staples did that woman at the forensics lab need to sneak her hubby in to see Lanza's body?

Just make sure you use a low capacity stapler.  The safety of the public trumps your freedom to staple as many heads as you please.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:19:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So you are saying you'll leak privileged info  if you can staple the results to someone's head?

How many staples did that woman at the forensics lab need to sneak her hubby in to see Lanza's body?

Just make sure you use a low capacity stapler.  The safety of the public trumps your freedom to staple as many heads as you please.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why don't you stick to throwdowns with no serial numbers and leave the mental sparring for those better equipped for the task.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:19:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Conndcj looks like you have found a new nemesis.

Did DanHardcore buy Typhoid's account?

Nutter where are you? Conndcj needs a hug and maybe more......
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:26:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know.  That didn't take long at all, did it?  And here I was thinking I had turned the corner and was finally feeling the love. I must say I am a bit saddened.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:30:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I know.  That didn't take long at all, did it?  And here I was thinking I had turned the corner and was finally feeling the love. I must say I am a bit saddened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I still like you.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:38:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Does anyone want to see my balls in person?
Just kidding!
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 9:01:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Who got to see the body?   What's with that story?
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 9:11:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Ewwwwww..... who the fuck would WANT to see those bodies??? Got enough nightmares already...
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 9:20:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Haha, that's not the one be bought.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 9:39:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hi Dan!

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 11:29:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Hi Dan!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hi Dan!

dan...
send the boys a text.gotta get together soon!
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 11:52:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Why don't you stick to throwdowns with no serial numbers and leave the mental sparring for those better equipped for the task.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol ok
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:32:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Update.....

More BS to push their agenda to get more money and more gun control....

Parents have filed another lawsuit, this one is against the town of Newtown and the school board, alleging lax security.

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-sandy-hook-town-lawsuit-20150112-story.html

The lawsuit summons (PDF)
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 11:10:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Update.....

More BS to push their agenda to get more money and more gun control....

Parents have filed another lawsuit, this one is against the town of Newtown and the school board, alleging lax security.

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-sandy-hook-town-lawsuit-20150112-story.html

The lawsuit summons (PDF)
View Quote

After reading the complaint, they do have a point.

ETA: Only seeking $15,000.00 in damages...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top