Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Haha, sweet costumes, have fun tonight!

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:45:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Haha nice man!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:21:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Brings back memories of my kids when they were that young. Have a fun and safe night!
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 6:03:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Got 5 kids

Bowl of snickers all mine
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 7:59:17 PM EDT
[#5]
We have only had 1 trick or treater come to the door in the 10 years we lived here. It was a friend of my son's when he was at that age. We don't even buy candy.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 8:05:42 PM EDT
[#6]
My wife kept track, for the first time of how many kids we had this year. 71. And it seemed like less than last year.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 8:10:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My wife kept track, for the first time of how many kids we had this year. 71. And it seemed like less than last year.
View Quote

I think most people are sending their kids out of state. There is a civil war coming to CT. I just read it on the internet. It has to be true.

My parents used to get hundreds of kids back in the 80s and 90s. Now their house only sees a couple dozen. Back in the day my mom and dad would just set up a chair by the front door and wait.

I think a ton of parents are doing the mall and special halloween events.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 8:15:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I just heard of this new thing called "trunk or treat" where all the parents get together in a nice parking lot and decorate cars for Halloween and their kids trick or treat out of trunks
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 10:40:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got 5 kids

Bowl of snickers all mine
View Quote

Cav i told you that dispensing candy from your van is a bad idea.

1 of mine stayed in wolcott and got a shitton of candy  

1 walked around in wolcott with a bunch of other teenagers....not much candy

The other 3 went to my old stomping ground in bridgeport and didnt get much.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top