Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2014 11:34:38 AM EDT
This little gem may or may not have been filmed at my school. Skip to 4:34 for his insight on guns. Its obvious this CoC has never bought a gun in CT.

The best part of this is that he was at the school for the roll out of a phone app that calls Campus Safety...this is in the wake of one of our female students being choked unconscious and brutally raped, and another attempted rape in a taxi cab. Don't worry, an app will save you! The rape happened about a month ago and last word I heard is that she is kept sedated because she has lost her mental facilities and cannot cope.

If not working please embed.

[flash width=' 425px' height=' 344px' src='http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZA807Qb3Os']

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:22:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:32:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Who is running against this Bag O' Douche?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:12:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who is running against this Bag O' Douche?
View Quote

Nobody this year.  US senators have six year terms, which means we are stuck with this derp until 2018.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:22:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck Chris Murphy.  Matthardcore described him perfectly: he looks like he is dressed in his daddy's suit.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:29:05 PM EDT
[#5]
This guy is dumber than Biden.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:43:13 PM EDT
[#6]
It's a well known fact most politicians don't know dick about guns, the second amendment, protecting yourself or anything else important.  Look at our new 10 round magazine law here in Crapetticut.  I can legally wear 20 seperate 10 round mags on my belt and still be legal but they ban anything that can hold more than 10 rounds saying it will take longer to reload, thereby giving people a chance.  Takes me about 1 second to change a magazine.  Bunch of clueless assholes.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:29:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Every time he speaks, he reminds me more and more on how out of touch this clown really is .
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:21:27 PM EDT
[#8]
The way they're calling it "gun REFORM" now absolutely sickens me.        

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:55:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The way they're calling it "gun REFORM" now absolutely sickens me.          
View Quote

I didn't view the video.  Seeing his fag face makes me want to puke.  Listening to him too would put my stomach over the edge.

He mentioned "gun reform"?  What next?  "Common sense gun reform".

FUCK 'EM!!!

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:06:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Around 18 years back, I told him to get the fuck out of my yard.......
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:22:08 PM EDT
[#11]
What the heck is he talking about...  

Make it illegal in trafficking guns.  Last heard it was illegal to traffic in drugs. I guess the message didn't get out, so that is why it still happens.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:47:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did he screw up the parking at your house?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:49:48 PM EDT
[#13]
The Douche Bag actually said "making it Illegal to traffic in ILLEGAL arms". So let me get this straight, without the legislation Dip Shit wants it currently is Legal to traffic in Illegal arms?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:58:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sir,
I do believe I owe you a beer.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:09:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Nah, he was on foot. I was working outside.  He was going door to door looking for supporters. Don't approach me with slimy hands. He automatically pissed me off. He wanted my vote. HA!

edit to add

He was looking for my vote as he was running in the local election that year, way back when....
I asked him "What are you going to do about all this gun violence? Will you ban guns to make the streets safer"?

He answered me absolutely!!

I told him, " I'm a Benefactor life member of the NRA. Get the fuck off my property!"

You see, I sucked him in ...........Always trust your first impressions..........
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:21:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Nah, he was on foot. I was working outside.  He was going door to door looking for supporters. Don't approach me with slimy hands. He automatically pissed me off. He wanted my vote. HA!

edit to add

He was looking for my vote as he was running in the local election that year, way back when....
I asked him "What are you going to do about all this gun violence? Will you ban guns to make the streets safer"?

He answered me absolutely!!

I told him, " I'm a Benefactor life member of the NRA. Get the fuck off my property!"

You see, I sucked him in ...........Always trust your first impressions..........
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:42:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The Douche Bag actually said "making it Illegal to traffic in ILLEGAL arms". So let me get this straight, without the legislation Dip Shit wants it currently is Legal to traffic in Illegal arms?
View Quote

Which he illustrates almost perfectly that most politicians do not understand the laws already passed and don't understand those they want to enact due to their political ideology and general desire to control the populous.

They often try to make something already illegal, more illegal, as if that will somehow deter someone who already breaks the law... from not breaking the law. <face palm>
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 8:07:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
..... due to their political ideology and general desire to control the populous.
View Quote

How much of gun control support, whether civilian, politician or LEO, is based on this? The Left understands how the Right feels about guns so they go after them in the name of public safety and dealing with gun violence. It is like they desire to shove a dull stick in the eyes of the
Right and this is an issue they support no matter its efficacy nor enforceability.

Blaming guns for inner city gun violence is also a way for LibProgs to avoid dealing with the fact that young black and brown men killing one another in our cities is a direct outcome of decades of liberal policies that help destroy the family, the work ethic and any sense of self-sufficiency in young men of color. Easier to blame guns than to deal with the failed war on drugs, war on crime and war on unwed motherhood.

And then there is control because an armed citizenry is much harder to control. As you may recall, after WW2, a Japanese general/admiral was asked why Japan never invaded the continental USA. His response included the observation that "a gun exists behind every blade of grass". The LibProgs understand that they can not implement their full agenda nation-wide if they can't control the populace. Which is why I feel disgusted every time a LibProg is faced with the observation that every pogrom in history has been preceded by disarming the citizenry and they blow if off as "that can never happen here". Sure, and The Evola was never coming to the USA.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 8:34:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

How much of gun control support, whether civilian, politician or LEO, is based on this? The Left understands how the Right feels about guns so they go after them in the name of public safety and dealing with gun violence. It is like they desire to shove a dull stick in the eyes of the
Right and this is an issue they support no matter its efficacy nor enforceability.

Blaming guns for inner city gun violence is also a way for LibProgs to avoid dealing with the fact that young black and brown men killing one another in our cities is a direct outcome of decades of liberal policies that help destroy the family, the work ethic and any sense of self-sufficiency in young men of color. Easier to blame guns than to deal with the failed war on drugs, war on crime and war on unwed motherhood.

And then there is control because an armed citizenry is much harder to control. As you may recall, after WW2, a Japanese general/admiral was asked why Japan never invaded the continental USA. His response included the observation that "a gun exists behind every blade of grass". The LibProgs understand that they can not implement their full agenda nation-wide if they can't control the populace. Which is why I feel disgusted every time a LibProg is faced with the observation that every pogrom in history has been preceded by disarming the citizenry and they blow if off as "that can never happen here". Sure, and The Evola was never coming to the USA.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
..... due to their political ideology and general desire to control the populous.

The progressive left's ideology goes way beyond poking a stick in the eye of the right. They use the stick poke in the eye as a way to break up people into groups and pit them against one another. That is how most of their ideology is getting enacted, by pitting one group against another. Abortion, gay rights, guns, and other wedge social issues divide people into groups which allows anyone with an agenda to pit those groups against each other and keep those groups distracted. It is this pitting of groups against each other which is how most politicians get elected.

The often quoted "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." and the quote "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." that are attributed to Isoroku Yamamoto have never actually been proven to have been said by him. Isoroku Yamamoto's plane was shot down and he died in that crash on April 18, 1943.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top