Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2014 6:06:47 AM EDT
I recognize that "Nutnfancy" is disliked by some folks. Having said that, I thought his most recent video on police interaction with the public to be timely.  Some of you guys might like it... just scoot through the slow parts!

Link to Vid
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:09:58 AM EDT
[#1]
NutnUsefull to say is an as hat, but I do agree with what he is saying... this time. My issue is he creates this situation in SoCal and sensationalizes it, but doesn't offer any real substance. Yes freedom is good and tyranie is bad. If he cited specific examples and had intelligent comments it would have been better.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:39:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Nutn's OK in my book. He didn't have to cite specific examples to get his point across about people control. The more we put up with, the more they will grab.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:43:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Ever type up a really long comment and get to the end of your point and proofread it... Only to decide that you really only wanted to type it out for your own needs and don't need to post it?

Yeah.

This is all I'll say for now...

AN OPEN MESSAGE TO POLICE AND MILITARY

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top