Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/20/2014 11:34:41 PM EDT
Whatcha got, so far it's just BJ's in Torrington.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:32:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Harris Outdoors in Old Saybrook. Mountain House, flashlights, hiking stoves, molle gear, etc. Good people and LEO FF EMS discount.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:24:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Cabelas

Are you looking for anything specific?

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:58:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got wholesale/distributor access to Wise Foods. Their buckets of prepared meals are WAY better than Mountain House cans. I've got both and Wise's stuff tastes infinitely better. Thrive Foods are the best made. They're organically grown, freeze dried foods that just need to be rehydrated and taste like they were picked right off the vine. But they're pricey. I encourage Wise products, simply because of their taste. Their calorie content isn't as high as Mountain House, but the eating's good.

If there's enough interest, I can order a full pallet at a crazy cheap price per bucket. Half the retail price.

ETA... I also have a dealer account at Rothco.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:11:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got wholesale/distributor access to Wise Foods. Their buckets of prepared meals are WAY better than Mountain House cans. I've got both and Wise's stuff tastes infinitely better. Thrive Foods are the best made. They're organically grown, freeze dried foods that just need to be rehydrated and taste like they were picked right off the vine. But they're pricey. I encourage Wise products, simply because of their taste. Their calorie content isn't as high as Mountain House, but the eating's good.

If there's enough interest, I can order a full pallet at a crazy cheap price per bucket. Half the retail price.

View Quote

group buy?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:19:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

group buy?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

group buy?

Im in, I could probably get my parents on board for a portion, too.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:27:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Whatcha got, so far it's just BJ's in Torrington.
View Quote

The internet.  Everything is available on the internet, and it doesn't get any more local than a package showing up on your front door.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:31:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

How much better is "Better"?  Mountain House is still pretty good.  Or at least, I enjoy MH immensely after relying on MREs for so long.  Mediterranean Chicken is outright disgusting.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:56:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Tag for wise food group buy info.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:58:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Alright... I've got a call into my contact at Wise, to get an updated price list. THe one I have is six months old and they usually change them up around then.

What is it you guys are looking for? Ever try their samples? You can Request A Sample HERE.

Their food has a better taste than Mountain House, in my opinion. Less salty. But some might say Wise is too bland, depending on if you prefer canned Stagg chili, versus homemade. Wise doesn't taste homemade by ANY means... But is doesn't taste like the overly salty/Chef Boyardee stuff that Mountain House makes.

If you're looking for something to get in a bucket sized container, that you can put into a corner or a closet and basically forget about or to possibly tap into every once in a while for a camping trip, then I recommend getting at least the one month supply that includes entree and breakfast. The entrees are decent, and the breakfasts are basically only oatmeal, granola/cereal. They don't do eggs.

Take a look at THIS SELECTION for their long term/25 year buckets

Or look AT THIS PAGE for the ones you can tap into regularly. (My recommendation)

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:24:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Alright... I've got a call into my contact at Wise, to get an updated price list. THe one I have is six months old and they usually change them up around then.

What is it you guys are looking for? Ever try their samples? You can Request A Sample HERE.

Their food has a better taste than Mountain House, in my opinion. Less salty. But some might say Wise is too bland, depending on if you prefer canned Stagg chili, versus homemade. Wise doesn't taste homemade by ANY means... But is doesn't taste like the overly salty/Chef Boyardee stuff that Mountain House makes.

If you're looking for something to get in a bucket sized container, that you can put into a corner or a closet and basically forget about or to possibly tap into every once in a while for a camping trip, then I recommend getting at least the one month supply that includes entree and breakfast. The entrees are decent, and the breakfasts are basically only oatmeal, granola/cereal. They don't do eggs.

Take a look at THIS SELECTION for their long term/25 year buckets

Or look AT THIS PAGE for the ones you can tap into regularly. (My recommendation)

View Quote

Can't speak for anyone else but I am looking for "whatever I would actually enjoy eating".  It's an often overlooked fact that the quality of food has a direct impact on morale.  If I was holed up someplace in an emergency with wreckage and zombies around me and was forced to eat ghastly MREs my morale would sink to pretty new and possibly fatal lows, which is why I got rid of all my MREs and anyone relying on MREs for an emergency supply is in for a rude surprise.  Having a tasty meal will do wonders to raise morale which in turn is important in dealing with critical situations.

I like MH and have two of their buckets but I have no loyalty to the brand.  In fact I plan to stretch them out by using them with other supplies; using their beef chili as a sauce for rice stretches a two man packet into a four man packet.  I still like to keep my options open.

Count me in for a bulk purchase.  Oh, and don't forget the butter:

Red Feather long term storage butter
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:53:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Can't speak for anyone else but I am looking for "whatever I would actually enjoy eating".  It's an often overlooked fact that the quality of food has a direct impact on morale.

View Quote

ABSoLUTELY!

Wise Foods is just the opposition to Mountain House. But the alternative to that is Thrive Life Foods.

Ultra, ultra high quality freeze dried food that tastes fresh picked when rehydrated. Their system is intended to be used for every day meals and rotated as it's used up. The idea is to have your own "Home Store", that you tap into regularly and replace as often as you can. They don't intend for you to eat their foods exclusively... But to instead use them as a supplement to going to your local supermarket to get things "fresh". You use their blueberries and add them to a pie or a bowl of cereal or yogurt, instead of getting GMO or chemical fertilizer foods from Stop & Shop.

And if there's every any reason to entrust on your stored foods exclusively (SHTF scenario), then you're not doing anything more than just eating the same foods you always have.

The best food storage supply is to store what you already eat. OR you adjust your regular eating to what you're storing.

Thrive's freeze drying process is light years beyond anything else you've had. The flavor of their peas or their bananas or even their eggs, is as though it was right off the vine or cracked out of the shell. All their food is absolutely top notch stuff.

The price of their products, at first, looks like it's expensive... But it's comparable to what you're already paying at the grocery store. It's really the exact same price, when you consider the sheer amount of food that's in the can, versus how much you'd have to pay at the store, for that same amount.

A #10 can of Thrive's blueberries is about $42. FORTY TWO DOLLARS FOR BLUEBERRIES, ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!

But there's more blueberries in that can, than you could EVER get for $42, at your local grocery store. PLUS, these blueberries are really good, once they've been rehydrated.

Thrive Life Foods is the absolute best you can get. But to use them the way they're intended, is something a lot of people need to adjust to.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:00:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Sounds very interesting
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:04:53 PM EDT
[#13]
The thing is, with Thrive Life Foods... The prices that a dealer gets, is really only slightly better than what anyone else can buy on their own. My price is only about 15% below retail. Which is what Costco sometimes offers.

But what I can get from Wise Foods or Rothco... The price is 40% to 50% lower than retail.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:18:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The thing is, with Thrive Life Foods... The prices that a dealer gets, is really only slightly better than what anyone else can buy on their own. My price is only about 15% below retail. Which is what Costco sometimes offers.

But what I can get from Wise Foods or Rothco... The price is 40% to 50% lower than retail.

View Quote

Wow, that makes it really worth it if you can get it at that discount. Thats crazy worth it, especially just for the peace of mind.

Its so hard to justify spending hundreds of dollars for a couple weeks food for my SO and I, you know, prior to its necessity (I know it'd be easier if we were starving). Especially since we average a combined $50 a week on fresh delicious groceries, and we eat really good. I just can't pull the trigger on a $200-$500 package of slightly palatable food for a couple weeks.

ETA:
We'd love to have a "Thrive Life Foods" type set up, and thats the end goal. But being reasonable and realistic I can see us getting there in maybe 6-8 more years. Were just not there yet.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:35:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:49:40 PM EDT
[#16]
What? No one ever heard of distributor pricing before?

When I first got an account through Rothco, I was like a kid in a candy shop. I couldn't believe how unrealistically cheap everything was.

But then I started bulking up on a lot of Rothco's stuff and seeing their quality. It's about 70/30, where their stuff is fairly decent, for mass produced military knock-off gear, made in China.

But that 30% of their stuff that's less than decent... Wow. You get what you pay for.

So, I'm just waiting for a return email or phone call from Wise, to get their current prices.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:05:45 PM EDT
[#17]
I would be interested in a group buy as well. Waiting on updated details.

As for MREs. I have had to eat them 3 meals a day every day for a couple of months straight. That's what the Tabasco is for lol. I didn't think they were that bad but will admit the 4 fingers of death were not ideal for breakfast.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:23:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Am interested and have at least one other person also interested
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:24:58 PM EDT
[#19]
There is a survival store off of Rt 7 right on the Danbury/Ridgefield line called the Zombie Survival Supply I believe?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:33:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

As for MREs. I have had to eat them 3 meals a day every day for a couple of months straight. That's what the Tabasco is for lol. I didn't think they were that bad but will admit the 4 fingers of death were not ideal for breakfast.
View Quote

Where'd you get your MREs from? Are they actual military direct or a knock-off version or some kind of after market, such as Emergency Essentials?

Emergency Essentials is absolute crap. I have a three month supply I got from them, when they were have a 60% off sale, over a 24 hour period, a couple years ago. Tried some of it and half of it is basically dog food. Their sausage patties !!!! Even my dog looked at me like, "Seriously?"

A lot of military look-a-like MRE bags don't contain anywhere near the amount of calories that the actual military hands out to you. Military MREs have HUGE amounts of calories in just one meal. So, for someone who's NOT producing the energy and metabolic demand that an active soldier or labor worker goes through, to eat three military MREs a day, they're actually wasting a lot of food and will eventually gain a lot of weight, if they're just sitting around waiting for the electricity to come back on. The knock-off MREs are roughly half the calories, and are meant to be eaten more regularly. They take up a lot of room to store, and produce a lot of waste once consumed.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:46:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Where'd you get your MREs from? Are they actual military direct or a knock-off version or some kind of after market, such as Emergency Essentials?

Emergency Essentials is absolute crap. I have a three month supply I got from them, when they were have a 60% off sale, over a 24 hour period, a couple years ago. Tried some of it and half of it is basically dog food. Their sausage patties !!!! Even my dog looked at me like, "Seriously?"

A lot of military look-a-like MRE bags don't contain anywhere near the amount of calories that the actual military hands out to you. Military MREs have HUGE amounts of calories in just one meal. So, for someone who's NOT producing the energy and metabolic demand that an active soldier or labor worker goes through, to eat three military MREs a day, they're actually wasting a lot of food and will eventually gain a lot of weight, if they're just sitting around waiting for the electricity to come back on. The knock-off MREs are roughly half the calories, and are meant to be eaten more regularly. They take up a lot of room to store, and produce a lot of waste once consumed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kuwait and Iraq desert I would say they were real lol. When hungry because you have been humping all day in your mop suit you will eat anything. Really I only ate breakfast then tore one apart for lunch and crushed one for supper. You are correct sir. Mega calories in the .mil ones
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:42:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Cabelas

View Quote

You can do wayyyyy better than Cabelas
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:12:35 PM EDT
[#23]
canned goods? supermarket
Rice? supermarket
Dried legumes? supermarket
All sealed in jars or ziplocks
thats what I buy but then again I am not Tier 1
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I'd be in for that

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:31:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cabelas

No doubt, I was just trying to add something to the conversation that hadn't already been said - with no information or idea as to what we're looking for other than "prepping supplies".

Prepping supplies . . . Food, fuel and storage, tools, building materials, weapons and ammo, shelter, camp supplies, off-road vehicles, pickup trucks, water and filtration devices, navigation equipment, first aid, training, fishing gear, boats, food processing, cooking supplies, generators? What are we looking for? Cause while it may sound like I just listed a good lot of prepping topics, I really just listed things at  Cabelas.

One person, family? Dog? Farm?

Heat source? Alternative energy source?

Everything but TP and condoms.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:33:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
canned goods? supermarket
Rice? supermarket
Dried legumes? supermarket
All sealed in jars or ziplocks
thats what I buy but then again I am not Tier 1
View Quote

Yea that's what we've done up to this point too. We have a lot of rice. A lot.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:39:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yea that's what we've done up to this point too. We have a lot of rice. A lot.
View Quote

How are you storing it?

Do you have it sealed in mylar bags?

I've looked into getting hold of a bunch of it, but the killer is the shipping on it. Mylar weighs an absolute ton!

Here's a very good deal including oxygen absorbers

Tractor Supply sells 5 1/2 gallon food grade buckets and screw on lids at a great price.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:47:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Now buy beans- protein
Boullion cubes- for to cook your rice so it don't suck
Buy condiments - you will want the!!!!
Tabasco , hoisin, ketchup, mustard, sirachi, dried chilis,
Can you own veggies from your garden- you should have 1
Make a root cellar- store roots and tubers, they will hold a long time if kept cold and dark
Ziplock will work fine- get out the air- store in a sealed container!
Buy water!!!!!!
Buy bleach-
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:52:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Bleach is actually a huge thing people over look, its great for a lot of things big ones being an all purpose disinfectant and 1 gallon can turn hundreds, if not thousands of gallons of crap water into safe drinking water, if done properly.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:57:12 PM EDT
[#30]
A guy in the SF sent me a couple Mylar bags with O2 absorbers when I was asking about them a couple years ago.

After tons and tons of reading, I came to my own personal conclusion that if being sealed in Mylar bags, the food grade bucket wasn't necessary so long as the bucket is air and water tight. so I just got Home Depot buckets and threaded lids and threw the Mylar bags of rice in there.

I was unaware up until this point that TSC had food grade buckets, I would have gone that route. I thought I'd have had to order them online and I was trying to save money so I just drove 2 miles to HD to save on shipping and wait time.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:59:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Bleach is actually a huge thing people over look, its great for a lot of things big ones being an all purpose disinfectant and 1 gallon can turn hundreds, if not thousands of gallons of crap water into safe drinking water, if done properly.
View Quote

I've read it kills Ebola, too.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:00:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Speaking of water...

I bought a couple of 275 gallon IBC containers from this guy, for $200

The black ones are better than the clear ones, because they're safe from UV rays, which causes algae to grow. You still should keep them out of the sun, because it causes the plastic to become brittle. Just wash them out with hot water and liquid dish soap and put them in the corner of your garage somewhere and fill 'em up!

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:02:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And it only has to be a 10% solution, imagine what 100% would do!
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:04:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
After tons and tons of reading, I came to my own personal conclusion that if being sealed in Mylar bags, the food grade bucket wasn't necessary so long as the bucket is air and water tight. so I just got Home Depot buckets and threaded lids and threw the Mylar bags of rice in there.

View Quote

Did you seal the bags with an iron, after sucking the air out?

It's really easy.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:05:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Now buy beans- protein
Make a root cellar- store roots and tubers, they will hold a long time if kept cold and dark
Buy water!!!!!!
Buy bleach-
View Quote

Boullion cubes is a great idea, I'm gonna do that.

My SO is a coupon savy lady, were always stocked on condiments, canned foods and the like. She's also a water snob, only Poland Spring, so there's a ton on stock. I have a couple water filtration kits that are good for 1000 gallons each.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:09:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It's really easy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's really easy.

Yep

SO wants one of those pressure sealers.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:12:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

My SO is a coupon savy lady, were always stocked on condiments, canned foods and the like. She's also a water snob, only Poland Spring, so there's a ton on stock. I have a couple water filtration kits that are good for 1000 gallons each.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now buy beans- protein
Buy water!!!!!!
Buy bleach-

Mine too, I loathe the god damn Sunday paper because I know there will be pieces of the news paper floating from the front steps to the mound of coupon clippings on the kitchen table but it does help the food storage
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:14:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Speaking of water...

I bought a couple of 275 gallon IBC containers from this guy, for $200

The black ones are better than the clear ones, because they're safe from UV rays, which causes algae to grow. You still should keep them out of the sun, because it causes the plastic to become brittle. Just wash them out with hot water and liquid dish soap and put them in the corner of your garage somewhere and fill 'em up!

View Quote

You should keep some smaller ones on hand, too, or bottles or cases of bottles. Incase you gotta go! 275 gallons of water is 2293 pounds.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:20:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Oh, I have those too.

I'm more set up for the whole "Bug Home" direction, rather than bugging out.

One of those containers is here at home. The other one is elsewhere, just in case.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:23:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Oh, I have those too.

I'm more set up for the whole "Bug Home" direction, rather than bugging out.

One of those containers is here at home. The other one is elsewhere, just in case.

View Quote

I completely agree with the bug in approach. But ya gotta be ready for everything anything everything.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:10:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Mormons have been into 'prepping' for a long time. Make friends with a few and you'll have access to all kinds of stuff from their group pantries.

A year's worth of food for a few people (with realistic 2500+ calories) is an enormous amount of material no matter what you get. Planning the space you'll keep everything is key.

And then shutting the fuck up about it is just as key.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:28:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

No doubt, I was just trying to add something to the conversation that hadn't already been said - with no information or idea as to what we're looking for other than "prepping supplies".

Prepping supplies . . . Food, fuel and storage, tools, building materials, weapons and ammo, shelter, camp supplies, off-road vehicles, pickup trucks, water and filtration devices, navigation equipment, first aid, training, fishing gear, boats, food processing, cooking supplies, generators? What are we looking for? Cause while it may sound like I just listed a good lot of prepping topics, I really just listed things at  Cabelas.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cabelas

First : I'm absolutely in for a Wise group buy. SO gave the green light!

Second : it was a real simple question dude, your reading into it too much. I'm like everyone else. Always need more preps. And a local source would be nice for my info gathering process. Maybe trying a few things in small quantities before dropping big bucks on stuff the we won't like, or of dubious quality.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:34:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Guys....

Don't forget to get antibiotics for your Koi Pond and fish tank at amazon........

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:04:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

First : I'm absolutely in for a Wise group buy. SO gave the green light!

Second : it was a real simple question dude, your reading into it too much. I'm like everyone else. Always need more preps. And a local source would be nice for my info gathering process. Maybe trying a few things in small quantities before dropping big bucks on stuff the we won't like, or of dubious quality.
View Quote

haha Reading in to what too much, there was nothing to read in to? You asked a real simple question and I gave you a real simple answer in my first post. Go to Cabelas or something, they have lots of . . stuff. We don't know what part of the state you are in, or what you want. No way to tell you what is local or who carries what you are looking for.

After two pages of conversing with other people, I was pointing out to matthardcore the infinite depth of the topic, and explaining why my initial response was so . . . generic (since he called me out on it ). All you had said was, "prepping supplies", which could mean anything from farming equipment to shoe laces depending on who you are talking to.

Who has "prepping supplies"? - Everyone has "prepping supplies", dude, from 711 to Home Depot. Everyone.

Your question was too simple to answer, get it? You can tell because it still hasn't been answered. You need to help us help you.

I gather from your latest reply you are looking for small quantities of food to try out (and Im still just guessing that is what you are looking for). You could contact the manufacturers for samples, or maybe try REI, Eastern Mountain Sports, Dicks, Cabelas etc, they all sell individual portions you could sample. Theres usually one of those in the mall areas, so theres probably one local to you.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:23:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Sorry, guess I don't spend enough time in forums to know all your rules. How about this.

does anyone know of a prepper specific local source.

A place that specializes in preparedness. I'm aware walmart has canning jars, but wandering the isles of walmart is not getting me where I want to be.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:29:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Mike

I do most of my shopping in the Torrington area. I have not found anyplace in the area that is prepper specific. Most items can be sourced from local stores and added to you preps. But a few items that are prepper specific will need to be ordered online.

On thing you haven't told us, what are you prepping for? Prepping runs from a winter storm/ hurricane to the zombie apocalypse and everything in between. Prepping means something different to everyone. My style of prepping may not meet the needs of the next person.

PM sent.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:36:53 AM EDT
[#47]
I'm in on a group buy.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:40:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Mike

I do most of my shopping in the Torrington area. I have not found anyplace in the area that is prepper specific. Most items can be sourced from local stores and added to you preps. But a few items that are prepper specific will need to be ordered online.

On thing you haven't told us, what are you prepping for? Prepping runs from a winter storm/ hurricane to the zombie apocalypse and everything in between. Prepping means something different to everyone. My style of prepping may not meet the needs of the next person.

PM sent.

Mike
View Quote

Mike, you're reading into this too much. He just wants prepping supplies.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:52:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Sorry, guess I don't spend enough time in forums to know all your rules. How about this.

does anyone know of a prepper specific local source.

A place that specializes in preparedness. I'm aware walmart has canning jars, but wandering the isles of walmart is not getting me where I want to be.
View Quote

There isn't really anywhere I've ever seen that specializes in preparedness. It'd be an instant failure,  theres too much product to carry.. ive seen one store ever that "specialized" in prepping, and I don't even remember where or what it was. I drove by it at work one day and stopped in at lunch. All they had was a counter and a computer (and a bunch of camping  niknacks), and they'd order whatever you wanted off the internet.

I know I come off like a dick, I'm not sure how to type any other way. I apologize. I think this is an extremely important topic and I really just want to make sure you get squared away. It's not an Internet rule, it's common sense, the more information you can provide us, the more likely we'll be able to help you find what you are looking for.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:04:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mike

PM sent.

Mike

Maybe. We'll see.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top