Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2014 2:17:57 PM EDT
think we have anything to worry about? seems like Ohio is having a big problem and last i need to worry about is my brother getting hit in the parking lot with his son by some illegal
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 2:35:11 PM EDT
[#1]
O dios mió!

I'm gonna take a wild guess that you've never been to the South End/Seaside Park areas of Bridgeport.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:19:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
O dios mió!

I'm gonna take a wild guess that you've never been to the South End/Seaside Park areas of Bridgeport.
View Quote

nope lol
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 10:20:21 PM EDT
[#3]
The state is already overrun with illegals

How are you missing this?

Stocky, 4'6" pueblo Indian looking people everywhere

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 11:23:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The state is already overrun with illegals

How are you missing this?

Stocky, 4'6" pueblo Indian looking people everywhere

View Quote

i havent noticed a change in groton area
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:35:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Foreign people or "illegals" aren't the problem. The root cause is the corrupt regime that enables the welfare state and encourages their presence.

My favorite are the thousands of uneducated poor Somali's that the regime is literally dumping in New Hampshire. A subsistence level farming people dumped in New Hampshire...
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:54:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
think we have anything to worry about?
View Quote

Where have you been? There are tons of illegals already here in CT. For fuck sake New Haven proudly proclaims itself a "sanctuary city" for illegals and has been doing so for many years. New Haven will gladly issue a government (issued by the city) ID to illegals.

You can bet that the feds are already dumping illegals here its just the media hasn't reported it because it would anger too many people. If you notice when Malloy recently (and discussed in another thread here in the CTHTF) turned down the feds desire to house some illegals at a specific building here in CT, Malloy didn't shoot down the general idea of dumping illegals into CT, he only turned the feds down because of the specific location where they wanted to house them.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 6:36:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Where have you been? There are tons of illegals already here in CT. For fuck sake New Haven proudly proclaims itself a "sanctuary city" for illegals and has been doing so for many years. New Haven will gladly issue a government (issued by the city) ID to illegals.

You can bet that the feds are already dumping illegals here its just the media hasn't reported it because it would anger too many people. If you notice when Malloy recently (and discussed in another thread here in the CTHTF) turned down the feds desire to house some illegals at a specific building here in CT, Malloy didn't shoot down the general idea of dumping illegals into CT, he only turned the feds down because of the specific location where they wanted to house them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Governor's Mansion seems underutilized.

West Hartford has a few schools that would work well.  Beth Bye can ride past them all as she bikes to the Capitol.

Don William's home town has tons of wide open spaces that would fit FEMA trailers just fine.

Gary Lebeau's south Windsor has that vacant movie studio lot from that retarded, failed, dream of Hollywood Connecticut.    Great schools too.  These children deserve a good education.  Just a good start right?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:15:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

West Hartford has a few schools that would work well.  Beth Bye can ride past them all as she bikes to the Capitol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  No we don't.  Not at all.  Nothing to see here.  Move on.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 11:12:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some vacancies above blue back I understand.

Maybe REI can throw in some tents and cots.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:19:54 PM EDT
[#10]
i dont know these things cause i mostly stick to groton area lol and i havent seen a change in anything around here that caught my eyes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top