BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 164
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 8:14:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By conndcj:
She is beautiful!.  Congratulations!  Being a Dad is freaking awesome.  My daughter was born March24th.  When is she due?
View Quote

April 14. she's my first!
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 8:17:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By bikerman9967:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
She is beautiful!.  Congratulations!  Being a Dad is freaking awesome.  My daughter was born March24th.  When is she due?

Congrats man!  Thats a good pic.  Our last pic was the one that they look like a Klingon
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 8:20:01 PM EDT
[#3]

View All Quotes

That's awesome! Congrats. I love my son, but my daughter has me wrapped around her little 2 1/2 year old finger!
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 8:22:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats !!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 8:23:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys. I know what you mean . I know she will basically own me
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 9:05:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Congrats! It's amazing the technology that is out there. Ours had no detail like that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 10:19:28 PM EDT
[#7]
The technology is insane. My wife is a nurse at the Obgyn in which she's a patient  so she can slip in and get an ultrasound anytime she wants. We have some crazy pictures
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 10:43:42 PM EDT
[#8]
That's awesome. Ultrasounds were fun. We had my sons first birthday party today. Being a father is the best.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 11:11:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Whoa thats crazy! Ive never seen an ultrasound pic that detailed before.

Congrats buddy.

My woman has baby fever bad but Im holdin out like a mofo. Couple more prebans and a few stamps first. Ha!
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:53:59 AM EDT
[#10]
. Congrats man
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 1:40:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Congratulations

Wish you best of luck with all your new adventures
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 6:38:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks again guys.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 6:43:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Careful, they are almost as addictive as BRD (Black Rifle Disease).  Best thing that ever happened to me, two daughters here, good luck, everyday is such a great adventure!
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 6:50:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bikerman9967] [#14]
Originally Posted By zegermanznew:

Congrats buddy.

My woman has baby fever bad but Im holdin out like a mofo. Couple more prebans and a few stamps first. Ha!
View Quote

The US machines now can do both, 3d imaging and the traditional style. The 3d ones don't really start showing good features until the 3rd trimester. All the ones I've had up till now look like marge Simpson or just a straight up alien

Oh and buy the shit you want now before you get started . Finances obviously change after a baby comes . I'm in a mad dash to get glass for my rifle before she arrives!
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:31:41 AM EDT
[#15]

The US machines now can do both, 3d imaging and the traditional style. The 3d ones don't really start showing good features until the 3rd trimester. All the ones I've had up till now look like marge Simpson or just a straight up alien

Oh and buy the shit you want now before you get started . Finances obviously change after a baby comes . I'm in a mad dash to get glass for my rifle before she arrives!
View All Quotes

Congrats buddy.

Haha that's what I meant by the Klingon comment.

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:40:26 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

Congrats buddy.

Unfortunately, you are too late for the glass.  Get used to irons.  The money drain train is barreling down the tracks.  There will be no more "discretionary" funds.  Every penny you have will be looked at by your spouse with a purpose that would frighten an IRS agent.  Any diversion of money will instantly be considered child abuse..."If you really loved her, you wouldn't have bought that box of .22!!!!"  And you will no longer wonder who would buy 100 packs of diapers and  baby wipes that come in cases.  It will be you.

You have been warned.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:48:42 AM EDT
[#17]
congrats to both you guys ! Being a dad is great, we had some challenging years with our daughter. I will say this boys are much easier !! My daughter and wife fought A LOT ! Things are better now but damn it was crazy at times. It was the same with my sister and mom . Just a friendly FYI.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:49:49 AM EDT
[#18]
We had a new addition yesterday " />

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:53:18 PM EDT
[#19]

Unfortunately, you are too late for the glass.  Get used to irons.  The money drain train is barreling down the tracks.  There will be no more "discretionary" funds.  Every penny you have will be looked at by your spouse with a purpose that would frighten an IRS agent.  Any diversion of money will instantly be considered child abuse..."If you really loved her, you wouldn't have bought that box of .22!!!!"  And you will no longer wonder who would buy 100 packs of diapers and  baby wipes that come in cases.  It will be you.

You have been warned.
View All Quotes

Congrats buddy.

You have been warned.

nailed it
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 2:12:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Tbr1806:

nailed it
View All Quotes

Congrats buddy.

You have been warned.

nailed it

Haha I showed my wife she laughed and said yep, and the reality set in that Im screwed
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 3:31:18 PM EDT
[#21]

You have been warned.
View All Quotes

Congrats buddy.

You have been warned.

Honestly I'm not too worried about the money part. We both make enough to be comfortable with kids. We have only one car payment and a very cheap mortgage . No credit cards, no student loans. We have family to watch her when my wife works so I think things will be a ok
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:22:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Visited CT for a bit before I went to London for work and I missed gun stuff, so I did this

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:14:10 AM EDT
[#23]
What are the specifics on that rifle?
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:15:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Is that the East German folding stock? That's what I want to do with my mak.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 9:40:19 PM EDT
[#25]
she's home

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 9:45:18 PM EDT
[#26]
God damn I gotta get me a 338!
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 9:51:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 9:53:22 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Isn't that like $3/round?
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 9:59:21 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

5-6 for good shit. Good thing I've got dies and brass on the way
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:01:00 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

Nice!
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:02:48 PM EDT
[#32]

Nice!
View All Quotes

Nice!

Got some cheap shit the other day to break it in 60 bucks for 20
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:22:11 PM EDT
[#33]
A few boxes of factory Lapua are worth it because of the Scenar heads (250 or 300gr.  I use the 250s) and especially the brass.  Nothing is better and as long as you don't get silly, it will last.  I use Redding dies as well.

Awesome caliber, probably my favorite.  The .408CT is a beast but all things considered, I'd take the .338.  Too bad there is so little room in CT to stretch her out.  1000yds is where it starts to get interesting.  I've gone out to 1600 and if the snow ever disappears, I can now get out to 2200.   Can't wait.

Nice stick.  Good luck with it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:43:34 PM EDT
[#34]
A few boxes of factory Lapua are worth it because of the Scenar heads (250 or 300gr.  I use the 250s) and especially the brass.  Nothing is better and as long as you don't get silly, it will last.  I use Redding dies as well.

Awesome caliber, probably my favorite.  The .408CT is a beast but all things considered, I'd take the .338.  Too bad there is so little room in CT to stretch her out.  1000yds is where it starts to get interesting.  I've gone out to 1600 and if the snow ever disappears, I can now get out to 2200.   Can't wait.

View Quote

I bought 100 of the unprimed lapua brass. You think they can get 5-6 loads? I bought rcbs dies. Nothing fancy
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:59:52 PM EDT
[#35]

I bought 100 of the unprimed lapua brass. You think they can get 5-6 loads? I bought rcbs dies. Nothing fancy
View All Quotes

Absolutely.  Again, as long as you don't go crazy with the powder.  I fireformed my virgin brass for other magnums but on the .338LM where I just shot factory Lapua ammo and neck resized only afterwards.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 7:03:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Is there a particular load you could get me started off with? I was probably going to run a 250gr , not sure which bullet yet.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 10:32:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 11:03:46 AM EDT
[#38]

Damm, quick glance and I thought I was looking at chicken nuggets. Why not post in the dinner pic thread.

Mike
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 11:23:28 AM EDT
[#39]

Originally Posted By MikeScouter:

Damm, quick glance and I thought I was looking at chicken nuggets. Why not post in the dinner pic thread.

Mike
View All Quotes

Mike

Extra points awarded if you hunted it, so extra extra points for raising it?

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 11:32:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MikeScouter] [#40]
Originally Posted By JohnsMyName:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JohnsMyName:

Mike

Any points for drive through?
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 11:34:32 AM EDT
[#41]
i want McDonalds
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 2:53:28 PM EDT
[#42]
i want McDonalds
View Quote

Chipotles for dinner for me tonight!

I get a barbacoa burrito with no beans and no rice.  Just a bigass taco!
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 2:54:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By bending_rodriguez:

View All Quotes
i want McDonalds

diarrhea
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 3:49:45 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes
i want McDonalds

Make sure you OC
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 4:04:44 PM EDT
[#45]

diarrhea
View All Quotes
i want McDonalds

diarrhea

Honestly, Ive never had any issues, and Ive been eating it since I lived in FL years ago.

TBR...I make my wife run in lol
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 5:44:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cam52] [#46]
Delayed Christmas present from the wife, just arrived custom handmade carry belt.  1/4" thick, double stitched, oval holes, got to choose all the options from color to thread, buckle, etc.  Should last a long time, will be carrying 9 and .45 alternately just to be fair

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 5:47:53 PM EDT
[#47]
God damn I gotta get me a 338!
View Quote

This!! Beautiful rifle bikerman!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 6:00:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jasonusvi] [#48]
Found this photo while hunting for EDC ideas.  Actually have a similar zebralight that takes CR123 on the way.  Will run for 3 months on lowest sub 1 lumen output setting but will also blast 480.  Will have to see if the lowest setting is good for anything.  Like the leather fixed blade / light pocket holster.

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 6:03:15 PM EDT
[#49]

Originally Posted By Cam52:

Delayed Christmas present from the wife, just arrived custom handmade carry belt.  1/4" thick, double stitched, oval holes, got to choose all the options from color to thread, buckle, etc.  Should last a long time, will be carrying 9 and .45 alternately just to be fair

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/vcam52/0224151607_zpsepeco25x.jpg
View Quote

Nice, who made it?

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 6:12:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Cam52:

<a href="http://s269.photobucket.com/user/vcam52/media/0224151607_zpsepeco25x.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/vcam52/0224151607_zpsepeco25x.jpg</a>
View Quote

very tasty
Page / 164
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top