Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
more picz, errbody likez picz (Page 145 of 164)
Page / 164
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 3:38:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By nyalaman:
https://i.ibb.co/1nxRk26/thumbnail-36.jpg
Filled with bugs in their bellies.
View Quote
Bugs as in their food or bugs as in worms?
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 4:56:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Leon82:

View Quote
Insects in their bellies. The meat is fine.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 5:31:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Isn’t opening day in CT today?
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 7:42:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Mikehikes:
View Quote
Yes
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 8:16:52 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Ok, I didn't know if it was bad or good
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 12:55:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Mikehikes:
View Quote
Yes, but certain waters and private ponds you can fish year round.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 9:59:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gordo556] [#7]
Non state stocked rivers lakes and ponds can be fished. Class 1 tma’s are wild trout 100% barbless single hook artificial baits only year round. I hit those. Stockies sucks. Working and actually fishing for natives are where it’s at. I’ll clean a river out with my spin setup and a single barbless meps

I think it’s funny that people go out and bass fish on opening day of trout season...
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 11:46:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I hope the road salt kills all the fish.
Link Posted: 4/14/2019 6:58:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By group8:
I hope the road salt kills all the fish.
View Quote
One guy selling it on face book said it was environmentally friendly..

I said thanks for rotting my truck.

Then a bunch of people said I should have fluid filmed it.

Like the people who say you have to lock you doors so you don't get robbed, as of robbery is ok and not the robbers fault
Link Posted: 4/14/2019 8:08:39 AM EDT
[#10]

One guy selling it on face book said it was environmentally friendly..

I said thanks for rotting my truck.

Then a bunch of people said I should have fluid filmed it.

Like the people who say you have to lock you doors so you don't get robbed, as of robbery is ok and not the robbers fault
View Quote
Thank you for your service
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 7:39:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zegermanznew] [#11]
Couple random recent photos.

Truck camped with my buddy while we waited in line for our spot on Shenipsit. Hammock in the bed of the truck is great.

Attachment Attached File

Later that weekend he helped me bolt our steps on. “I think I see where it bolts up here”

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 11:06:21 AM EDT
[#12]
I raided the Southington Walmart this morning.   Store was suppose to have 2 cans of 420RD M855 for 72 bucks a can.  Store actually had 4 cans of ammo.

I then traded up, one can for 7 boxes for Garand 3006.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 4:06:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By inmyshadow:
I raided the Southington Walmart this morning.   Store was suppose to have 2 cans of 420RD M855 for 72 bucks a can.  Store actually had 4 cans of ammo.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/89362/20190417_104407_jpg-915330.JPG
View Quote
Damn good haul
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 6:36:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: User55645] [#14]
Originally Posted By inmyshadow:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/89362/20190417_104407_jpg-915330.JPG
View Quote
$0.17/rnd

Is this a Walmart thing or just at that location? Definitely not asking for a friend
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 7:20:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Walmart started dropping the prices last night.  Southington happened to be the cheapest and in stock.  A lot of stores were sold out at 89, 100 and 124.  Still a lot of Walmarts at the regular price of 174.

We  might see 300blk super going on clearance too.  Southington was at 8.44 a box.  Seems they are the only store so far.

Originally Posted By User55645:

$0.17/rnd

Is this a Walmart thing or just at that location? Definitely not asking for a friend
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 7:41:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By zegermanznew:
Couple random recent photos.

Truck camped with my buddy while we waited in line for our spot on Shenipsit. Hammock in the bed of the truck is great.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/252780/BF32631A-7491-48FD-BD6C-640DDB92167F_jpeg-914760.JPG

Later that weekend he helped me bolt our steps on. “I think I see where it bolts up here”

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/252780/44A4DFD9-0A26-4BDE-AEA8-684C42FA93A3_jpeg-914765.JPG
View Quote
Good luck with those bars. Mine are rotted through after 3 years
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 8:43:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zegermanznew] [#17]
Originally Posted By bikerman9967:

Good luck with those bars. Mine are rotted through after 3 years
View Quote
I dont have any longterm expectations. I photo documented a couple spots that were light on finish up at the mounting points and they left the rear end of the pipe open (by design). I'll shoot an email to the manufacturer but I don't expect anything.

They were the cheapest steps I could find that had a third step for the bed, so I cant really complain. If I get three years out of them I'll consider it a victory and get a nicer set. I'm usually a buy once cry once guy but I'm still crying from buying the truck. And then floor mats, mud flaps, a ladder rack, seat covers, steps etc. I still need to get a tool box and LineX the bed, too. So the cheap steps were kind of a calculated stop gap.

I went through two sets of Weston steps on the last truck, but that was over 12 years.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 6:35:12 AM EDT
[#18]

I dont have any longterm expectations. I photo documented a couple spots that were light on finish up at the mounting points and they left the rear end of the pipe open (by design). I'll shoot an email to the manufacturer but I don't expect anything.

They were the cheapest steps I could find that had a third step for the bed, so I cant really complain. If I get three years out of them I'll consider it a victory and get a nicer set. I'm usually a buy once cry once guy but I'm still crying from buying the truck. And then floor mats, mud flaps, a ladder rack, seat covers, steps etc. I still need to get a tool box and LineX the bed, too. So the cheap steps were kind of a calculated stop gap.

I went through two sets of Weston steps on the last truck, but that was over 12 years.
View Quote
Try bullet liner . They guy near me will do bed door jams and rockers if you want
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 7:11:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Nothing but the best

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 3:16:46 PM EDT
[#20]
I knew Victorinox made a lot of specialty knives but these two are pretty specific.  My daughter rides horses so I got her a model with a hoof pick of all things.  What was also unique to my eyes was the large blade that is actually a liner lock.  Never saw that on a Swiss Army knife before.

I also found one with a nice cigar cutter built in.  Works very well for everything but torpedoes but I have a cat’s eye cutter for those.  Neat knives.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 9:22:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 10:41:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By conndcj: My daughter rides horses so I got her a model with a hoof pick of all things.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By conndcj: My daughter rides horses so I got her a model with a hoof pick of all things.  
I keep a nice Victorinox in my go bag. My EDC is an original Ulster Boy Scouts knife, that was made in the 30's and handed down from my grandfather. No Gucci for me

I'd definitely clean the plate, but you can keep the fake wasabi paste
Unless it's actual snot, than I'm in
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 8:45:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By User55645:

I keep a nice Victorinox in my go bag. My EDC is an original Ulster Boy Scouts knife, that was made in the 30's and handed down from my grandfather. No Gucci for me

I'd definitely clean the plate, but you can keep the fake wasabi paste
Unless it's actual snot, than I'm in
View Quote
The fake wasabi is hot - I can't find the real deal. I bought a 2lb tuna steak
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 9:54:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By nutter:

The fake wasabi is hot - I can't find the real deal. I bought a 2lb tuna steak
View Quote
I bought tuna from "the fish guy" in a truck on the side of the road. I cooked it rare
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 1:32:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Boat has a seat now. Much better.

Attachment Attached File

Also, god damned keto.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 2:11:35 PM EDT
[#26]

I bought tuna from "the fish guy" in a truck on the side of the road. I cooked it rare
View Quote
Rare to raw is the only way
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 3:40:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bending_rodriguez] [#27]
One day the winter might end....and I can give my son his first skateboard.  His favorite marvel character is venom.....can’t buy a venom skateboard, so I made him one.

And good luck zegerman!
I’ve been going a little over 2 months, not keto, but close....monitoring calories, very low carbs, and very low sugar...working pretty well for me.  Another member here has done awesome on keto though, can’t argue with the results!

Link Posted: 4/28/2019 4:41:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zegermanznew] [#28]
Originally Posted By bending_rodriguez:
One day the winter might end....and I can give my son his first skateboard.  His favorite marvel character is venom.....can’t buy a venom skateboard, so I made him one.

And good luck zegerman!
I’ve been going a little over 2 months, not keto, but close....monitoring calories, very low carbs, and very low sugar...working pretty well for me.  Another member here has done awesome on keto though, can’t argue with the results!

http://i66.tinypic.com/jqrzfk.jpg
http://i65.tinypic.com/316uuzt.jpg
View Quote
Thanks! I did keto for like a week about a year ago but I wasn’t prepared.

Weighed in at 194 in mid March. Lost 4 pounds over the next four weeks just trying to eat less in general. I was impatient so my wife and I went into keto two weeks ago. I’m down to 181 as of this morning. Like 9 pounds in 2 weeks.

When I get back to 170 I’ll start rebalancing my diet.

Awesome job on the boards!
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 4:43:37 PM EDT
[#29]

And good luck zegerman!

http://i66.tinypic.com/jqrzfk.jpg
http://i65.tinypic.com/316uuzt.jpg
View Quote
That is very nice, how did you do that? Stencils?
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 6:15:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bending_rodriguez] [#30]
Thanks guys, and yep stencils!

As far as the diet, that’s funny, we sound very similar.  I was 195 in mid February.  Changed my diet, added in some cardio; two months later, 175.  
Goal is 155.

Goin pretty smooth, mainly eating proteins with salads.  Funny thing is I’m content eating like this, don’t even feel the need to going back to high carbs/sugar.

I gained all the damn weight during my wife’s second pregnancy
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 6:33:46 PM EDT
[#31]
I lost 5 lbs from the flu.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 8:04:19 PM EDT
[#32]
1000- from aids and hep c
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 8:09:26 PM EDT
[#33]

As far as the diet, that's funny, we sound very similar.  I was 195 in mid February.  Changed my diet, added in some cardio; two months later, 175.  
Goal is 155.

Goin pretty smooth, mainly eating proteins with salads.  Funny thing is I'm content eating like this, don't even feel the need to going back to high carbs/sugar.

I gained all the damn weight during my wife's second pregnancy
View Quote
I lost 64 pounds since January 1st . I was 291 and I'm 227 now. My better half joined medi weightloss in Enfield and I followed it.low calorie, Low carbs , fat free and sugar free. I get plenty of exercise unloading and loading my truck during the day. I also have the v-max trainer that kicks my ass. I have had some junk food I don't over indulge anymore. Good luck !
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 8:15:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By youngpup70:
I lost 64 pounds since January 1st . I was 291 and I'm 227 now. My better half joined medi weightloss in Enfield and I followed it.low calorie, Low carbs , fat free and sugar free. I get plenty of exercise unloading and loading my truck during the day. I also have the v-max trainer that kicks my ass. I have had some junk food I don't over indulge anymore. Good luck !
View Quote
God for you- 0 carbs make a huge difference
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 8:21:20 PM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes

As far as the diet, that's funny, we sound very similar.  I was 195 in mid February.  Changed my diet, added in some cardio; two months later, 175.  
Goal is 155.

Goin pretty smooth, mainly eating proteins with salads.  Funny thing is I'm content eating like this, don't even feel the need to going back to high carbs/sugar.

I gained all the damn weight during my wife's second pregnancy
Your a sexy bitch now
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 8:33:43 PM EDT
[#36]

Your a sexy bitch now
View Quote
I turn muhself on looking in the mirror
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 8:36:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By nutter:

God for you- 0 carbs make a huge difference
View Quote
Thanks! Your good people
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 9:02:43 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote
Damn man way to go!
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 9:25:30 PM EDT
[#39]

Damn man way to go!
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 10:03:59 PM EDT
[#40]
I have been dieting for 41 weeks now. No carbs or sugar. High protein, salads, eggs. Handful of almonds, macadamia, or pecans here and there. Started at 325lbs wearing a 48 inch waist that was getting snug. Holding my breath to tie my work boots. Needed a change. Since starting i am not sure on weight loss cause i am yet to step on the scale but i just bought 36 inch waist shorts two weeks ago. Not wearing a 3XL shirt either large to XL depending on the shirt. I also hit the gym 6 to 7 days a week with cardio every visit. Lifting and cardio most times. Become a night gym rat. As i write this about to leave now to head to anytime fitness. I only drink water and a monster REHAB drink one a day. I miss so much food but trying to stick with it. Years ago i went to a comedy show and the comedian on stage maybe a joke about fat people. He said something about looking at how fat people tie their shoes. They bring their foot up and they tie their shoes on the side of the shoe. I looked down last summer and both my shoe laces were on the inside of the shoe almost touching. Holy shit it was time.
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 10:13:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By MC1974:
I have been dieting for 41 weeks now. No carbs or sugar. High protein, salads, eggs. Handful of almonds, macadamia, or pecans here and there. Started at 325lbs wearing a 48 inch waist that was getting snug. Holding my breath to tie my work boots. Needed a change. Since starting i am not sure on weight loss cause i am yet to step on the scale but i just bought 36 inch waist shorts two weeks ago. Not wearing a 3XL shirt either large to XL depending on the shirt. I also hit the gym 6 to 7 days a week with cardio every visit. Lifting and cardio most times. Become a night gym rat. As i write this about to leave now to head to anytime fitness. I only drink water and a monster REHAB drink one a day. I miss so much food but trying to stick with it. Years ago i went to a comedy show and the comedian on stage maybe a joke about fat people. He said something about looking at how fat people tie their shoes. They bring their foot up and they tie their shoes on the side of the shoe. I looked down last summer and both my shoe laces were on the inside of the shoe almost touching. Holy shit it was time.
View Quote
Good for you!
Workin on my own shit- carbs are the devil! Keep at it ! Winning!
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 5:33:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By MC1974:
View Quote
That’s awesome! Great to hear, keep it up.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 8:05:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Congrats youngpup that’s an awesome accomplishment!

And yep MC is who I was referring to in my previous post.  I almost didn’t recognize him last time I saw him!
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 12:37:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Awesome work on being healthy guys. Super impressive. If you need any help with keto or recipes let me know. I've got about a dozen friends and family doing it since starting keto with my fiance a several ago and they use me as a resource. Happy to help anyone.

The best investment you can make is in yourself!
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 3:39:14 PM EDT
[#45]
I will never give up pasta
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 7:37:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Once I’m back to where I want to be I’ll have some of the things I’m missing right now which includes pasta....just with a little more self control

Healthy dinner....featuring Dillo Dust....

And just because.....
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 8:04:08 PM EDT
[#47]
I will never give up pasta
View Quote
I got the autoimmune beetus in my 40s and had to say goodbye. The Shirataki noodles are just not as good but I have grown accustomed to them. Miss me some Penne vodka.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 8:05:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm pasta

Working on a new sticker.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 8:08:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Thanks guys. Will continue atleast til i get to my goal which is 34 inch waist where i was when first was born. My son and his best friend go with me each night. It helps the motivation. Plus both of them are in police explorers program and last summer they had a week of basic training and got their asses kicked. They wanna be in top shape for this summer week. Tonight dinner venison hamburger with onions and garlic and tomato. Usually over pasta or egg noodles not any more not even the bread to soak up the juices. Miss those alot. Happy Camel any recipes for pasta or noodles or bread. Goal weight to be 190ish. Hopefully not much longer then maintain.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 8:58:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 164
more picz, errbody likez picz (Page 145 of 164)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top