Mike

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9956/neckbeardchn2.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 10:37:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MikeScouter:

The Buffalo Trace is one of my  regular bottles. A lot of bang for the buck. There are better bottles out there, but for the price you can't beat it. I can pick it up in New Hampshire for $22 a bottle.

It's time we start the FF's militia. There are more that 2 of us on here. I am just a few miles north of the Wolcott militia. I see a raiding party in the near future, we can take over.

Mike
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By firepolock:
Finally got a few minutes of down time between runs from my servitude of the entitled class. Here are a few pics I took a few months back.

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k436/mikescouter/DSCF0823_zps4d777a7d.jpg

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k436/mikescouter/DSCF0825_zps776fb426.jpg

The Taylor is now gone. I will try and post the new additions later.

Mike

hows the buffalo trace?

The Buffalo Trace is one of my  regular bottles. A lot of bang for the buck. There are better bottles out there, but for the price you can't beat it. I can pick it up in New Hampshire for $22 a bottle.

It's time we start the FF's militia. There are more that 2 of us on here. I am just a few miles north of the Wolcott militia. I see a raiding party in the near future, we can take over.

Mike

Wolcott militia is well armed, and we have nutter as a honorary member. As Long as he shows up we are good to. I'm gonna figure out to put a mg mount on my truck
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 10:41:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nutter] [#7]
Originally Posted By 98cobra:

Wolcott militia is well armed, and we have nutter as a honorary member. As Long as he shows up we are good to. I'm gonna figure out to put a mg mount on my truck
View All Quotes
Finally got a few minutes of down time between runs from my servitude of the entitled class. Here are a few pics I took a few months back.

Mike

hows the buffalo trace?

Mike

Don't start without me, I will be there!
"If nutter is with us, who could be against us?"
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 8:34:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 9:09:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Andrapos:
We need another militia meeting
View Quote

with the newly formed FF militia
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 10:01:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By nutter:

View All Quotes

Mike

hows the buffalo trace?

Mike

We got some serious operators in our clan
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 10:11:20 AM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

Mike

hows the buffalo trace?

Mike

I'll be your huckleberry.  I could easily be against you.  And it's a draw on the belt fed.  I don't have a militia though but I suppose I could form one.
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 10:17:43 AM EDT
[#12]
We're a small outfit, which means we're stealthy. I can move fast as long as i dont trip over the walker. The raiding party is on unless we get an invite, then we bring the bourbon.
Mike
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 10:36:56 AM EDT
[#13]

Bro do you even militia?
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 11:13:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By conndcj:

I'll be your huckleberry.  I could easily be against you.  And it's a draw on the belt fed.  I don't have a militia though but I suppose I could form one.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By conndcj:
pan style='font-weight: bold;']Originally Posted By firepolock:[/span]
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Originally Posted By MikeScouter:[/span]

Mike

hows the buffalo trace?

Mike

Neat
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 12:03:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nutter] [#15]
No one is drawing on my beltfed
If this is going to be that kinda of a party
I m gonna stick my dick In the mashed potatoes
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 1:55:11 PM EDT
[#16]
I would be so down for a pig roast but I don't drink any of that fancy shit you guys are posting. As far as militia goes we only got farmers out here in Lebanon so my recruitment has been lackluster.
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 2:27:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Iraq_Vet_SSG:
I would be so down for a pig roast but I don't drink any of that fancy shit you guys are posting. As far as militia goes we only got farmers out here in Lebanon so my recruitment has been lackluster.
View Quote

We refer to it as "highbrow" shit
Err body likes pigs
Bro
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 3:08:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Hell yea. I worship the pig
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 3:51:29 PM EDT
[#19]
We need a host for a pig roast
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 4:09:44 PM EDT
[#20]
We need a host for a pig roast
View Quote

how about the governors mansion ?
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 4:10:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 4:16:55 PM EDT
[#22]

Very nice
Always wanted a meatball flag
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 5:05:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GoodOlDave] [#23]

Very nice
View All Quotes

Very nice

Whoever had this flag was one hell of a popular person.  I count over fifty signatures on the thing.   Even after all the space was taken up, well wishers were still writing things in all the nooks and crannies.

I don't even have that many people friending me on facebook.
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By GoodOlDave:

Whoever had this flag was one hell of a popular person.  I count over fifty signatures on the thing.   Even after all the space was taken up, well wishers were still writing things in all the nooks and crannies.

View All Quotes

Very nice

I'll friend you:-)

Link Posted: 6/5/2014 8:15:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Iraq_Vet_SSG:
Hell yea. I worship the pig
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/5/2014 8:45:20 PM EDT
[#26]
I don't have any good pics of my firearms, but here's a pic of my dinner on Monday.  Brisket (smoked on my 22.5 WSM), cheesy rice and broccoli, and garlic mashed potatoes.  Great smoke ring, great rub, and well worth the wait.

Link Posted: 6/5/2014 10:14:22 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

Very nice

Those are shinto prayers and promises to the emperor.
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 11:47:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Timmee:
I don't have any good pics of my firearms, but here's a pic of my dinner on Monday.  Brisket (smoked on my 22.5 WSM), cheesy rice and broccoli, and garlic mashed potatoes.  Great smoke ring, great rub, and well worth the wait.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/497x373q90/838/ucw8.jpg
View Quote

neeedz booze
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 3:14:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By matthardcore:

View All Quotes

Very nice

I stand corrected.  Nonetheless they came from over fifty different people who signed this guy's flag.  I've seen examples of good luck flags that only had one or two messages.  Namely, this flag that apparently was owned by one really lonely guy-:

Link Posted: 6/6/2014 3:56:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GoodOlDave] [#30]
My grand uncle's (my grandmother's brother) WW II purple heart he received while fighting at the Battle of the Bulge.  After he died I staged a commando raid to liberate this for safe keeping before the rest of my family threw it away or sold it off to a junk shop.  

Yes, my relatives really are that retarded; my nephew actually threw away my father's WWII Marine uniform.

Link Posted: 6/6/2014 5:39:38 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Here's a pic of a turkey I smoked with cherry and apple on my 18.5 WSM. Smoked with high heat and no water. I lined the water pan with foil to catch the smokey drippings to add to the gravy. I smoke a lot of ribs and pork shoulders too.

I've had my 18.5 WSM for a dozen years and it is far better than the 2 brinkmans I had before it. At the time it was the only size available. Now there are 3 sizes available. I have heard that the 22.5 is great for picnics when you have a lot to go in the smoker but uses up a lot of charcoal for small smoking sessions. Is it worth upgrading to the larger size?

Mike

Link Posted: 6/6/2014 6:14:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Im so hungry right now, opening this thread was a bad idea. Oh my God, dat turkey and dos brisket. Mmmmmmm

I wish the lady would hurry up and get home from work so she can make me food.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 6:40:39 PM EDT
[#33]

Here's a pic of a turkey I smoked with cherry and apple on my 18.5 WSM. Smoked with high heat and no water. I lined the water pan with foil to catch the smokey drippings to add to the gravy. I smoke a lot of ribs and pork shoulders too.

I've had my 18.5 WSM for a dozen years and it is far better than the 2 brinkmans I had before it. At the time it was the only size available. Now there are 3 sizes available. I have heard that the 22.5 is great for picnics when you have a lot to go in the smoker but uses up a lot of charcoal for small smoking sessions. Is it worth upgrading to the larger size?

Mike

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k436/mikescouter/download_zps32aa2f16.jpg
View All Quotes

Mike

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k436/mikescouter/download_zps32aa2f16.jpg

I haven't filled my WSM to capacity yet (I just got it a couple of months ago), but it's nice to have the extra space if I need it.  It is a bit of a fuel hog, but if I have a small cook (like the tri-tip I cooked recently) I can always use my kettle.  I'm also building a mini-WSM, although it would have been easier to get one of the new 14.5" WSMs.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 8:31:28 PM EDT
[#34]

I stand corrected.  Nonetheless they came from over fifty different people who signed this guy's flag.  I've seen examples of good luck flags that only had one or two messages.  Namely, this flag that apparently was owned by one really lonely guy-:

http://media.ecollection.biz/mediacache/1/94/944e0a9c0291e8e/fullsize_f14e0c3bf64c8e9.jpg
View All Quotes

Very nice

http://media.ecollection.biz/mediacache/1/94/944e0a9c0291e8e/fullsize_f14e0c3bf64c8e9.jpg

Forevrer arone

Link Posted: 6/7/2014 8:05:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 8:16:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NUcadet07] [#36]
[/url]

[/url]

[/URL

[/URL

[/url]

[/URL

[/url]

Link Posted: 6/7/2014 8:30:50 AM EDT
[#37]
So far you win.
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 11:10:23 AM EDT
[#38]

Brown liquor is for heathens

And that's a half gallon jar for shits sake
On my awesome deck on an awesome day
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 11:59:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By cavgunner:
<a href="http://s398.photobucket.com/user/spkap/media/2014-06/4CEEE6F7-EAB2-402C-B967-80D746DC034A.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp69/spkap/2014-06/4CEEE6F7-EAB2-402C-B967-80D746DC034A.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s398.photobucket.com/user/spkap/media/t-80ufiringinmidair.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp69/spkap/t-80ufiringinmidair.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s398.photobucket.com/user/spkap/media/50AC69AB-FB66-438A-ABC5-5E30AE2A60B1-667-000001C044B82E0A_zps1bd72c55.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp69/spkap/50AC69AB-FB66-438A-ABC5-5E30AE2A60B1-667-000001C044B82E0A_zps1bd72c55.jpg</a>

View Quote

Awesome big toe
So far you win
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 12:01:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Nice caddy.....yours?
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 1:02:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cavgunner] [#41]
Originally Posted By jeffopt44:
Nice caddy.....yours?
View Quote

I wish
Took that pic outside a restaurant in Halifax, VA
The upholstery is unreal

I'd rather have the tank btw
Soviet T-80 literally shooting on the fly

Meh, maybe not, I could get parts for the Caddy not sure of the tank
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 1:04:59 PM EDT
[#42]

Awesome big toe
So far you win
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cavgunner:
<a href="http://s398.photobucket.com/user/spkap/media/2014-06/4CEEE6F7-EAB2-402C-B967-80D746DC034A.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp69/spkap/2014-06/4CEEE6F7-EAB2-402C-B967-80D746DC034A.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s398.photobucket.com/user/spkap/media/t-80ufiringinmidair.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp69/spkap/t-80ufiringinmidair.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s398.photobucket.com/user/spkap/media/50AC69AB-FB66-438A-ABC5-5E30AE2A60B1-667-000001C044B82E0A_zps1bd72c55.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp69/spkap/50AC69AB-FB66-438A-ABC5-5E30AE2A60B1-667-000001C044B82E0A_zps1bd72c55.jpg</a>

Awesome big toe
So far you win

Yeah I gots some long toes
I can throw a tennis ball with my foot

Stupid human tricks ftmfw
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 2:57:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Cute toes Cav!

Oh and guys Im not gonna lie....I had to double take that asian lap doll pic.....honestly I look like the younger guy in the pic when my hair is longer....  But I'm not asian (or mexican as my username would have you believe)haha

Link Posted: 6/7/2014 3:14:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Got_Guns] [#44]
My 4yo getting a pedi. Definitely got cuter toes than cav

My thrown at St Francis Hosp...

My 7yo first time with the ak at camp 98cobra

My bugout bag

A cute little plum I found at the farmers market at st fran

NE air museum with the kiddos

Me and my old man hunting bird in VT
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 7:58:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Spread this

#giveitupvisconti

Link Posted: 6/7/2014 9:20:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Spread this

#giveitupvisconti

View Quote

Indeed, I like his platform, but he's got no chance in hell and at this point we all need to rally behind the candidate with the best chance at beating Malloy, which I do believe is Foley.
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 9:52:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Snowboarding

I-90 Eastbound

Link Posted: 6/7/2014 9:55:16 PM EDT
[#48]
That's a very odd tank, M26 Pershing hull with a Sherman 75mm turret. wonder if its one of the ones on the way to Collings Foundation in Stowe? I doubt it  though as that was never in the Littlefield collection.
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 10:10:48 PM EDT
[#49]
I dunno, thats the only pic I have. It was on the Mass pike out in the Berkshires going eastbound. I was driving and the only one in the truck so its all I could get.
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 10:35:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Was it headed towards Stowe MA?
Page / 164
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top