User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 4:45:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From just a few minutes ago on his Facebook page...

Chris Choinski Well are you on arfcom yet?

Gaita for Governor of Connecticut I gave up, it will not let me log in…. No worries, it seems that group has decided clearly against me…. I hope the candidate they choose gives them everything they want. If those on arcom can find a candidate to repeal the law, we will all benefit.
View Quote

that guy Chris just commented back
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 4:52:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 5:06:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s737.photobucket.com/user/firepolock/media/Screenshot_2014-04-30-08-42-03_zps06sdqm8p.png.html" target="_blank">http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx16/firepolock/Screenshot_2014-04-30-08-42-03_zps06sdqm8p.png</a>
View Quote

Almost everyone of Gaita's reply's to those who question his 2A position ends up being this .
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 5:18:58 AM EDT
[#4]
just checked back, Chris replied back again

ill try to copy and paste the convo. a bit busy right now though

eta

gaita is fucking moron
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 5:39:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Funny and here I thought one could join ARFCOM for free. Wonder why Gaita is having such trouble? Wonder if he is really trying or is just saying that so he doesn't have to show up here and get pumled in person. <shrugs>

Gaita for Governor of Connecticut Here is the username and password I was provided: [email protected] and the password is fitness2000….. You try it, let me know if it works and be sure not to post on my behalf as that would be criminal identity theft….Let me know if it lets you log in and I'll be sure to join in on the party… You are aware that anyone running on a platform to repeal the CT Gun laws hasn't a snow balls chance of getting elected in CT, right? You do know that, don't you?
49 mins · Like

Gaita for Governor of Connecticut Also, I can disassemble and re-assemple an AR-15 blind folded, while hanging upside down in a dark room with snakes crawling on me and with my hands tied behind my back…I can also reach out and hit an enemy target at 500 meters without a scope and in a rain and wind storm…(an i have the records to prove it) You, young man have no concept and are being led astray by money grabbers and thieves. When you realize that, I will still be here fighting the fight. You can join me then, son.
41 mins · Like

Chris Choinski Invalid login. Here's an idea, not be lazy and make your own screen name and login? And you think you have a snowballs chance at being elected? You have less then 500 likes on FB. Get out of the way of the big boys.

And video/pics, or it didn't happen. O wait, you posted it on the internet, so it mush be true.
34 mins · Like

Gaita for Governor of Connecticut So, you are having issues logging in too? Huh. Tried to create the account 8 times, sent an email in to find out why - No worries… Oh, proof? It's called my service records, jackwagon. And if you want to get technical, it was with an M16, not an AR15 - but you get the idea, cupcake. Where? MCRD, Paris Island, SC, 2nd Bn, Gulf Co. PLT 2001, Honor Graduate, Company High Shooter - 3 time Marine Corps rifle expert, 2 time pistol expert and Marine Corps Marksmanship instructor. …You can ask my fellow Marines how I stood up in the fleet, and in Operations….But you go ahead and keep carrying that water for your groups lawyers. I'll be here to help you when they spit you out after they lose the election. Wake up, son. You are being played.…. But keep on believing what you are being told. Eventually you will figure it out. Also, who are these candidates that are going to repeal the gun laws? any names? I bet your heroes won't even appear on the ballot. Then what? you gonna fall in line with the GOP and vote for Foley? Good luck with that.
9 mins · Edited · Like

Chris Choinski Visconti for one. Dean, but she probably doesn't have a chance, you know, like you. And if your name appears on the ballot, and end up stealing votes from an electable candidate, and maoloy gets back in, we'll have you to thank. While you may have good ideas, you're not governor material, nor am I, a reason I'm not running. Maybe take advice from a "kid" and back down?
4 mins · Like

Chris Choinski And I still can't figure out how you're having login issues. For Christ's sake, a 5yo could figure it out.
3 mins · Like
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 5:48:54 AM EDT
[#6]
He probably needs to respond to an automated email to activate the account......
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 5:50:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Or he could make his own acct.......

He can even get a tank
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 5:55:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh fuck it

Just go away Dan. We had our fun with you

Just fuck off and resume posting stupid shit in Facebook like a woman.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 6:42:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Why is anyone wasting time on this buffoon? Everyone should be emailing their (R) reps that did not vote for 1160 and ask if they are supporting McKinney. If they are, tell them they have lost your support. We do not need a primary here, we all know who is electable. The more infighting we have this late in the game the better chance Malloy and his caravan of douchebags have.

Gaita is a sideshow, and an irrelevant one at that.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 6:50:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Why is anyone wasting time on this buffoon? Everyone should be emailing their (R) reps that did not vote for 1160 and ask if they are supporting McKinney. If they are, tell them they have lost your support. We do not need a primary here, we all know who is electable. The more infighting we have this late in the game the better chance Malloy and his caravan of douchebags have.

View Quote

Gaita is fun, that's why.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 7:00:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

The problem with Gaita is his ideas will appeal to the FUDD's. Which is exactly why he needs to be constantly refuted. Otherwise other candidates who actually have a snow balls chance in hell of winning (even a local town elected position) will pickup on his stupid mandatory training requirement for assault weapons compromise and push it. Better to stop such ideas now and show them to be silly, than to fight it later on with a serious candidate.

People need to see that its precisely because of compromises like that suggested by Gaita that we are where we are with our 2nd Amendment privileges here in CT. People need to understand that such compromises as the one's he's offered simply continues the progressive march to eventually ban all guns in CT.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 7:00:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He probably needs to respond to an automated email to activate the account......
View Quote

hes not smart enough to login to his email either, so he gave up
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 7:08:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The problem with Gaita is his ideas will appeal to the FUDD's. Which is exactly why he needs to be constantly refuted. Otherwise other candidates who actually have a snow balls chance in hell of winning (even a local town elected position) will pickup on his stupid mandatory training requirement for assault weapons compromise and push it. Better to stop such ideas now and show them to be silly, than to fight it later on with a serious candidate.

People need to see that its precisely because of compromises like that suggested by Gaita that we are where we are with our 2nd Amendment privileges here in CT. People need to understand that such compromises as the one's he's offered simply continues the progressive march to eventually ban all guns in CT.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think his hijinks are far too out there even for the FUDDs. He is clearly a childish clown. If Visconti was pushing this drivel I would be more concerned. In my view engaging this guy is just enabling him, ignoring him will shut him up. Lets try to focus those FUDDs on Foley and the economic disaster CT has become. If we continue in this economic direction there wont be a CT left.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 7:10:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe it's a good thing he hasn't signed up. Otherwise, the EE would be full of HerbaLife.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 7:12:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Maybe it's a good thing he hasn't signed up. Otherwise, the EE would be full of HerbaLife.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lololol

Don't you want to be financially independent and have no boss bro?

He actually is into Mona vie
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 7:23:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Lololol

Don't you want to be financially independent and have no boss bro?

He actually is into Mona vie
View Quote

I *DO* want to be my own boss AND work from home, flexible hours. I'm also excited about making connections with other successful business owners and having them in my network.

PS are you going to Osteen's next Night of Hope event? Can't have money without God, brother!
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 10:14:29 AM EDT
[#17]
More lies. He said you've needed a permit to biy any gun in the last ten years. Ummm what about  2 week waits up til the new law?
Someone wanna correct him?

That Chris guy can't comment anymore...... and deleted all his comments

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 2:07:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's been corrected. Will be interesting to see if he removes the comment due to pointing out the confusing nature of that commentary due to other's comments being removed.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 2:43:30 PM EDT
[#19]
I find face book hard to follow. All these separate trails to follow a discussion.
Plus all the edited and deleted posts just adds to the confusion. Wow 470 likes, awesome!
End result, this guy is a reject.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 2:47:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

He's been corrected. Will be interesting to see if he removes the comment due to pointing out the confusing nature of that commentary due to other's comments being removed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

good

FDG

the list keeps growing  of whose initials follow the letter F

how does this dipshit think hes right when every body commenting is against what he thinks about guns

besides his gun view, and free taxes for MIL, which i like as an idea, but just wouldnt work,

i like his middle of the road union position (ie., no greediness)

he is stealing votes though, DUMBASS
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 4:00:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
how does this dipshit think hes right when every body commenting is against what he thinks about guns

besides his gun view, and free taxes for MIL, which i like as an idea, but just wouldnt work,

i like his middle of the road union position (ie., no greediness)

he is stealing votes though, DUMBASS
View Quote

Yeah like I've said from day one upon first hearing of him that he's going to appeal to FUDD's with his 2A position. He's trying to straddle the middle of the road on 2A and it isn't working for a variety of gun owners. When they voiced their displeasure or corrected his misstatements he removed them from his Facebook page and blocked them from replying. That in and of itself is telling. Leaves one to wonder how he'll deal with criticism if he was ever by some miracle elected as governor.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 5:39:40 PM EDT
[#22]
I am all for the training
Regs.

Lord knows cav needs to learn about the yellow line.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 6:32:21 PM EDT
[#23]
HAHAHAHAHA  "how can you handle an AR-15 when you can't even log onto AR-15.com"
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 7:08:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
HAHAHAHAHA  "how can you handle an AR-15 when you can't even log onto AR-15.com"
View Quote

that guy Chris your welcome for the entertainment
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 8:23:49 PM EDT
[#25]
I agree, train us.
But first, you must provide us a 500 yd + range in CT.

Oh, and it must be provided for free, with tax money.

Where do I sign up for that shooting range
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 1:24:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

He is staying away from us. He can't delete every post like on Face Book. He's not a Marine, no way no how is he a Marine. He's to chicken shit afraid of us to sign on. I think mommy bought him his clothes or he stole someone else's identity.
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 6:22:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Not quite sure who he was responding to but this is his response this morning.

Gaita for Governor of Connecticut So a safety requirement is bad? Is that your answer? I am for safety, background checks and training. That is my position. At least it is clear. I am sure Mr. Foley has a clear strategy you will all agree in. Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 6:29:17 AM EDT
[#28]
At this point just let this thread die like his campaign,he has no publicity and even getting ripped by us on facebook or here is better for him than no one knowing who he is.
He will take our abuse but lets not give him the forum, his ego is driving his pro abortion/anti abortion,progun/antigun stances,he is the epitome
of the RHINO trying to make others happy with him at the expense of the constitution and a backbone.
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 7:23:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
At this point just let this thread die like his campaign,he has no publicity and even getting ripped by us on facebook or here is better for him than no one knowing who he is.
He will take our abuse but lets not give him the forum, his ego is driving his pro abortion/anti abortion,progun/antigun stances,he is the epitome
of the RHINO trying to make others happy with him at the expense of the constitution and a backbone.
View Quote

I've come to realize its wrong of us to pi k on him, he has some mental downfall, and its like stealing candy from a baby.

But ya,

FDG

Link Posted: 5/1/2014 7:38:25 PM EDT
[#30]
#herbalife
#healthy
#igotit
#callme
#firsttimediscount
#herbafamily
#weightloss
#getripped
#summertime
#herbalife
#prochoice
#unions
#2ndamendment
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 7:36:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
#herbalife
#healthy
#igotit
#callme
#firsttimediscount
#herbafamily
#weightloss
#getripped
#summertime
#herbalife
#prochoice
#unions
#2ndamendment
View Quote

?

Link Posted: 5/2/2014 7:40:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
#herbalife
#healthy
#igotit
#callme
#firsttimediscount
#herbafamily
#weightloss
#getripped
#summertime
#herbalife
#prochoice
#unions
#2ndamendment

?

The joke is that Gaita is a huckster of the type that sells pyramid scheme things like herbalife, Mona vie, Ameriprise, pre paid legal, amway, or whatever the flavor of the week is.

They use similar pro talk and are similarly conspicuously inept at using social media to disguise their professional interests as true personal ones.

Link Posted: 5/2/2014 7:41:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Gaita won't come here because the entire HTF is gay and he won't associate with those people.

Says a lot huh?
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 10:46:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Gaita won't come here because the entire HTF is gay and he won't associate with those people.

Says a lot huh?
View Quote

He joined.

gaita4ct.

He's in GD right now.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 10:46:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Someone purporting to be him is posting in the GD thread.

ETA: sbhaven's thread not LibertarianYankee's.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Someone purporting to be him is posting in the GD thread.

ETA: sbhaven's thread not LibertarianYankee's.
View Quote

Are you trying to entice me into GD to watch a train wreck ?

Whatever you do Homer, don't press that big red button...
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 3:13:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Fizzle
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 5:44:01 PM EDT
[#38]
I can't find him? Donde esta?
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 6:48:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 2:36:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 2:41:11 AM EDT
[#41]
I wanted to chat with him. Bummer.
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 8:14:05 AM EDT
[#42]
I'm trying to get him to speak at one of our RTC meetings.
Trying to firm up a date...nothing better than educating people in public
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 12:29:44 PM EDT
[#43]
So whatever happend? He puss out?
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 12:41:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

He went home and kicked the dog.

Poor dog.
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 12:50:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Poor dog.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poor dog.

He's so good, he can kick that dog blind folded.
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 2:11:24 PM EDT
[#46]
What did that dog ever do for this country?

I bet it never served in the Marines.

Link Posted: 5/6/2014 3:05:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
What did that dog ever do for this country?

I bet it never served in the Marines.

View Quote

C'mon man don't go there unless you are former USMC

I've had similar (and usually right ) suspicions.  But I let the former servicemen pick up that bat.    I don't doubt gaita's service.
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 4:00:02 PM EDT
[#48]
No, I'm playing on the fact that he's been using his service against everyone who questions his actions, by using his service in the Marines as a way to put himself on a pedestal above his opponent.

He said that to me, on his Facebook page, before he deleted the entire conversation. He actually said "And what have you done to help your country?" (or something to that regard.

And when I say "It never served in the Marines"... I'm referring to the dog.

Link Posted: 5/6/2014 4:55:25 PM EDT
[#49]
#herbalife
#herbalyfe
#herbal
#healthyliving
#weightloss
#igotit
#callme
#cincodediscount
#gym
#2ndamendment
#rtkaba
#ticklemeelmo
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top