Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:20:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There is a constitutional amendment process.

But that is clearly not what he is taking about.

Guy is a tard.

He just wants the world to adapt to how he sees it.

This is what happens when you don't spank your kids
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The asshat responded to being asked about the shall not be infringed aspect of the 2nd by saying:
The Constitution was written to provide for change over time. The elasticity of our founding documents is the fundamental genius of our forefathers. It was written to allow States the rights of self governing. You and all those wanting to restore 2A here in CT that don't comprehend how law works are making those of us fighting to restore 2A in CT look like asswagons, crazies, loonies, and idoits

change over time? elasticity? WTF?

There is a constitutional amendment process.

But that is clearly not what he is taking about.

Guy is a tard.

He just wants the world to adapt to how he sees it.

This is what happens when you don't spank your kids

That elasticity bullshit is what got us fuvked in the first place
Interstate commerce leads to control if health care
Establishment clause misread to kill Christmas displays on public property
Etc
Definition of militia in 2a

Either your a constructionist or you suck
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:59:38 PM EDT
[#2]

I'm getting all his responses now. YIPPIE!!!!

Gaita for Governor of Connecticut also commented on their link.
Gaita for Governor of Connecticut wrote: "Wrong article jack wagon, read the one linked a few comments above. The one about how the lawyers that are being paid to repeal the law are taking your money knowing they cant win. Read that one, take a deep breath and then make a few calls."
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:10:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Gaita for Governor of Connecticut wrote: "Wrong article jack wagon, read the one linked a few comments above. The one about how the lawyers that are being paid to repeal the law are taking your money knowing they cant win. Read that one, take a deep breath and then make a few calls."
View Quote

And a shabadoo too!
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:34:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Tell him to log in here.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:02:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The asshat responded to being asked about the shall not be infringed aspect of the 2nd by saying:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
The Constitution was written to provide for change over time. The elasticity of our founding documents is the fundamental genius of our forefathers. It was written to allow States the rights of self governing. You and all those wanting to restore 2A here in CT that don't comprehend how law works are making those of us fighting to restore 2A in CT look like asswagons, crazies, loonies, and idoits

The funny thing is one could easily argue that since the states (never mind many of them having similar 2A language in their own state constitutions) approved of and ratified the Constitution and Bill of Rights that they gave up the self governing aspect as it relates to anything contained in the Bill of Rights. Never mind the fact that since McDonald the 2nd Amendment applies to the states. Never mind that Article I, Section 15 also states we have a right to bear arms in defense of ourselves and the state. Its comical that he keeps acting like he is the only one who understands "how law work" and only his way is the right way.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:18:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Tell him to log in here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell him to log in here.

Someone has.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:20:54 PM EDT
[#7]
so has he responded to the numerous requests to log in with the account that the magical arf-fairy created for him?
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:28:35 PM EDT
[#8]
His response: " I tried, but they have not provided me with a password for my account to log in."
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 2:14:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Going to be LOL funny if he really does log in and respond to some of the stuff said about him in GD or here in the CTHTF.

If an account was really setup in his name and used his email address there is a way for him to reset the password and have the new one emailed to himself.

Q: I forgot my password. What can I do to recover my account?
If you have forgotten your password, there is a tool to request a new one from the system. You can either use the link below, or click on the login button and then the forgot password link. Once at the password recovery tool, you simply enter the account email address and the image code and click the button. The system will generate an account recovery email, which will allow you to change the password on your account. These emails are generated automatically and should arrive within a minute or two and are only valid for a 24 hour period.

Click this link to recover your password: Password Recovery Tool

edit post updated
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 2:33:07 PM EDT
[#10]
He's a chicken to debate his opinions here. If he wants to be governor of the state, then what not a better way to get a following if he was serious in making this state a better place to live.

He is stating a gun issue, let's discuss it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 3:15:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Compromise is our side giving something up and the government taking what we give up. I am done compromising.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:10:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
His response: " I tried, but they have not provided me with a password for my account to log in."
View Quote

Well, the abscessed cunt has no reason not to reply.

He deleted the first comment when this exact same comment was posted. Maybe he'll remember the account info this time.

I hovered over who "liked" the comment, and as you can see, he's well aware...

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:13:21 PM EDT
[#13]
He deleted every comment I've made under three different Facebook accounts. He also blocked all three of those accounts.

This one, so far, he isn't blocked.

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 5:13:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thats bullshit

We so did.

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:15:54 PM EDT
[#15]
that log in doesn't work, i may have tried it hahaha
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 9:36:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Gaita sign up for your own account and come talk you chickenshit coward.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 3:06:53 AM EDT
[#17]
I seriously doubt he'll wade in to this site and respond publicly. On his Facebook site he can control the message and spin. Here he cannot. Here he'll get slapped around (metaphorically) along with being shown as the possible closet statist/progressive that he very well might be, and it will be searchable for the entire internet to see. While we would get immense enjoyment out of it , it would be political suicide for his already faltering and struggling campaign as he tries to make himself relevant in the CT governors race.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:23:25 AM EDT
[#18]
I feel for you guys still in CT ...

This guy is clearly a know it all asshole who thinks his shit doesn't stink because he did 4 years in the Marines.  His little diatribe on the Constitution and "how the law works" demonstrates that he's really a progressive mascarading as a free thinker.

The training idea is nothing more than a sound bite, he has no idea how it could be implemented or how it would change the dynamics that brought about the fiasco in that state.

The libs are destroying that state ... as much as I hate to say it, the FSA has locked it up pretty good and you guys have hard decisions to make.

Don't give up the fight and certainly don't give this ass clown a free pass.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 1:08:20 PM EDT
[#19]
For whatever reason he hasn't deleted any of the posts I've made...  in fact, he seems to be trying to get me to come over to "the Dark Side"...

Hopefully one day I'll actually be able to purchase an AR15 from AR15.com while living in CT...
View Quote

He didn't even know about prebans...
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 1:11:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
For whatever reason he hasn't deleted any of the posts I've made...  in fact, he seems to be trying to get me to come over to "the Dark Side"...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hopefully one day I'll actually be able to purchase an AR15 from AR15.com while living in CT...

He probably couldn't qualify on the USMC course of fire
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 1:35:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Maybe he was a cook or something. Even the marines has a chow line.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 2:12:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh man it got worse after that statement. When told he can still buy them he asks "how" then asks "how much" then later fucking bashing people for capitalism by inferring their gougers. Then asks if the AG of CT has looked into the "gougers" and asks if anyone has been served. Fucking total facepalm!!!
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Oh man it got worse after that statement. When told he can still buy them he asks "how" then asks "how much" then later fucking bashing people for capitalism by inferring their gougers. Then asks if the AG of CT has looked into the "gougers" and asks if anyone has been served. Fucking total facepalm!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But only after he gets his
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 4:28:26 PM EDT
[#24]
His derp continues... Now he's ripping on the court case asking why they haven't won with all the money that's been spent, wants to know how all that money is being spent. <facepalm>

Funny how he seems to have run away from the whole gun sales only spiked or went down argument. He keeps grasping at straws for what ever reason. Someone somewhere will probably use his facebook postings as an example of how not to run for public office.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 4:33:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
His derp continues... Now he's ripping on the court case asking why they haven't won with all the money that's been spent, wants to know how all that money is being spent. <facepalm>

Funny how he seems to have run away from the whole gun sales only spiked or went down argument. He keeps grasping at straws for what ever reason. Someone somewhere will probably use his facebook postings as an example of how not to run for public office.
View Quote

Lololol strawman extroidanaire
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:05:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No kidding. He keeps bitching about the money that people donate to CCDL and CTCarry and wanting to know where the money goes. He seem to have a real problem with one or both of those groups. Waiting to see if he responds back as to why he doesn't promote those two state level pro 2A rights groups seeing how he has proclaimed he's pro 2A.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:13:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

No kidding. He keeps bitching about the money that people donate to CCDL and CTCarry and wanting to know where the money goes. He seem to have a real problem with one or both of those groups. Waiting to see if he responds back as to why he doesn't promote those two state level pro 2A rights groups seeing how he has proclaimed he's pro 2A.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is a plant.

And he is reading CTGuntalk searching for something...........

I have an idea
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 7:40:45 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm still able to post on his Facebook page;
Giata Facebook drivel

I find it hard to believe this guy is anything more than a joke running a campaign for some spending $$
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 8:27:12 PM EDT
[#29]
by his profile pic i'm guessing he was in Somalia or at least Africa in the early to mid 90s so he's at least been some places and wasn't just trapped state side the entire time.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 5:27:34 AM EDT
[#30]
check his FB this morning. he called out some guy named Bob, who presumably is an RTC chair and also posts here.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 5:42:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
check his FB this morning. he called out some guy named Bob, who presumably is an RTC chair and also posts here.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2014 7:44:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Might as well post the lulz for those who don't have Facebook...

Bob Leach Giata, why don't you simply face facts and sign up for an account to AR15.com, pay the damn membership and put your money where your mouth is? It's not rocket science to join an internet forum, just your excuses. You claim to have some magical information on how law works yet it is you that hasn't got a clue. You claim to know precedent concerning case law in regards to 2A cases but in reality you don't know a damn thing. Any 2 bit personal injury attorney would mop the floor with you. Go ahead, show us all your BA in law you earned...oh wait, sorry what degree's have you earned? Just because you served gives you no credence to compare your service to others that haven't, doing so is a disgrace to Corps you served and a disgrace to the brothers that served before you. Your self inflated ego and narcissistic attitude is all that stops you from joining the discussion. Judging by the the responses you've received here and elsewhere it appears the general public realized you're not a man of substance, rather ego and an inability to accept facts. Good luck with that. By the way, as Chairman I'll offer you an invite to speak at an RTC meeting after you've explained yourself to the members of AR15.com and CCDL. I might add that many of the members that belong to above mentioned groups are men that are currently serving in our military as well as many Veterans. My advice to would be: "proceed with humility"

Gaita for Governor of Connecticut Great advice, thank you for your kind comments.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 8:47:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 8:56:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Why does he remind me of Gym Teachers?
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 9:31:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well he IS sort of a "gym teacher"... He is (or was) a personal trainer. But remember, he served, what have you done for this country.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 11:20:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Well he IS sort of a "gym teacher"... He is (or was) a personal trainer. But remember, he served, what have you done for this country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So he is too much of a peckerhead even to be a high school gym teacher lol
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 3:36:29 PM EDT
[#37]
You guys are still pounding this guys bung hole ??

Fuckong hilarious

Matt wants pit bulls banned but he are one!!

One dog on the snout another on his haunch who's going in with the Bowie to slit this boar's (boor) throat?

This is better than HBO

Link Posted: 4/29/2014 7:09:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Guys,

Link Posted: 4/29/2014 7:12:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 7:13:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Did he really post that?
View All Quotes

Yep.

It's his new profile pic.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 7:14:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yep.
View All Quotes

Yeah don't worry Danno.  I'm not losing any sleep.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 2:42:55 AM EDT
[#42]

I also noticed he used portions of the facebook posting from "Bob Leach" and said it was an endorsement (sarcastically I assume) and called out bob on the offer to come speak. Boy he just doesn't know when to let it go. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

Gaita for Governor of Connecticut
22 hours ago

Another Campaign Endorsement:

I am very proud to post the following comments of support and guidance from the Chairman of another CT Republican Town Committee:

"Giata, why don't you simply face facts and sign up for an account to AR15.com, pay the damn membership and put your money where your mouth is? ....you don't know a damn thing... Any 2 bit personal injury attorney would mop the floor with you... Your self inflated ego and narcissistic attitude is all that stops you from joining the discussion. Judging by the the responses you've received here and elsewhere it appears the general public realized you're not a man of substance, rather ego and an inability to accept facts. Good luck with that. By the way, as Chairman I'll offer you an invite to speak at an RTC meeting after you've explained yourself to the members of AR15.com and CCDL."

I have not yet received the formal invitation to speak at their RTC meeting, but I am sure it is in the mail. Bob, thanks for your support!

Link Posted: 4/30/2014 3:11:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I also noticed he used portions of the facebook posting from "Bob Leach" and said it was an endorsement (sarcastically I assume) and called out bob on the offer to come speak. Boy he just doesn't know when to let it go. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

22 hours ago

I am very proud to post the following comments of support and guidance from the Chairman of another CT Republican Town Committee:

"Giata, why don't you simply face facts and sign up for an account to AR15.com, pay the damn membership and put your money where your mouth is? ....you don't know a damn thing... Any 2 bit personal injury attorney would mop the floor with you... Your self inflated ego and narcissistic attitude is all that stops you from joining the discussion. Judging by the the responses you've received here and elsewhere it appears the general public realized you're not a man of substance, rather ego and an inability to accept facts. Good luck with that. By the way, as Chairman I'll offer you an invite to speak at an RTC meeting after you've explained yourself to the members of AR15.com and CCDL."

I have not yet received the formal invitation to speak at their RTC meeting, but I am sure it is in the mail. Bob, thanks for your support!

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/p403x403/10313624_244499169087078_6838167083584362912_n.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:

22 hours ago

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/p403x403/10313624_244499169087078_6838167083584362912_n.png

Wow. He sure is snippy

But he is loving the recognition that anyone "insider" is bringing him.

Link Posted: 4/30/2014 3:12:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Does Danno have any other campaign agenda items besides trampling 2A rights, militarizing our children, and turning veterans into tax-free leaches like giant corporations?
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 4:30:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Does Danno have any other campaign agenda items besides trampling 2A rights, militarizing our children, and turning veterans into tax-free leaches like giant corporations?
View Quote

He's also for unions but against them, and abortions as well.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 4:37:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

His publicly stated positions from his Facebook page, see below, all appear to try and straddle the center. Seeing his derp on 2A I can only imagine what the rest of his views actually are once someone questions him on them.

Position on Issues:

Union / Collective Bargaining: A supporter of "ethical" organized labor that does not put the job security of its members ahead of its political agendas.

Abortion: A Pro-Life / Pro Choice Candidate that believes a woman should have the right to choose an abortion if she becomes pregnant due to rape or other traumatic experiences or if her or the infants life is in danger. However, he does not support termination of life.

Gun Control: A 2nd Amendment supporter that also supports background checks for permit and purchase applicants. Gaita does not support the new CT legislation passed in 2013 and claims it was emotional legislation that capitalized on a tragedy for political gain. He is furious that our State leaders on both sides of the asle have written and passed legislation which clearly infringes on the rights of law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms, while doing nothing to protect our children from the same tragedy happening again.

Welfare: CT has a means testing social support net that is in place to assist those most in need. I do not support cuts in food stamps. I would rather see a cut in the salaries and benefits of our elected representatives first. Those that can't find a job, only work part-time, are disabled or are seeking to better themselves through higher education need not endure the burden of poverty at the sacrifice of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. CT's Social Welfare system should continue to offer a hand up to those in need while weeding out those simply seeking a hand out.

Education: Washington and Hartford must fund 100% of the education mandates they continually pass down to the schools in our State. Placing unfunded mandate costs that rise faster than the cost of living increases to Social Security on the backs of our citizens living off fixed incomes is wrong, unethical and shameful.

Veterans: Veterans that have served in a combat theatre, that have seen enemy conflict, that have bore the burdens of war and come home forever changed have paid enough in taxes and should be exempt from local, state and federal taxes. Those that stood ready to defend our nation should be given every opportunity to excel through higher education and job security while also receiving the medical and disability benefits they have earned while in the service of our nations protection. This is a promise that was made to them and one that must be honored and protected from political gridlock.

Government: "Term Limits" for all elected offices - In order to begin the long process of reducing the influence of entrenched politicians we must establish term limits on all elected offices at the local, state and federal levels of government. Failure to implement this sort of mechanism has resulted in an all time disapproval rating of government.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 4:38:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 4:39:46 AM EDT
[#48]
From just a few minutes ago on his Facebook page...

Chris Choinski Well are you on arfcom yet?

Gaita for Governor of Connecticut I gave up, it will not let me log in…. No worries, it seems that group has decided clearly against me…. I hope the candidate they choose gives them everything they want. If those on arcom can find a candidate to repeal the law, we will all benefit.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 4:42:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm sure it is just that we are not as brilliant as he is, and that we can't comprehend his vision.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's also for unions but against them, and abortions as well.

I'm sure it is just that we are not as brilliant as he is, and that we can't comprehend his vision.

But he served, what have you done for the country?
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 4:44:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
But he served, what have you done for the country?
View Quote

All that aside, and back to the point that started this...What is your candidate going to do to restore 2A in CT? Has he/she even proposed a plan or has he/she just told you what you want to hear. Push him/her on this and make them put it in writing... Think about it....
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top