Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 3:51:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
You had some good shit going. He's a coward and ran away. Couldn't handle the truth
View Quote

You were reading that?

My last post took some patience to write, I'll tell you. I tried to respond as kindly as I could.

I didn't see his previous comments until almost 18 hours later, when I made that last response. I don't know if anyone else commented or anything... But he obviously got backed into a corner and acted like a typical libtard, by shutting the door as his final say.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 3:57:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got blocked too. What a fucking cunt
View Quote

Yeah, at least I've never been moderated on Danny boy's FB page (I'm still not going to vote for him, though).
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:00:01 PM EDT
[#3]
It's time to switch over to my other Facebook account.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:03:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's time to switch over to my other Facebook account.
View Quote

I've already done that.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:18:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, that didn't take long!

I switched over to an alternate Facebook account and was in the process of responding to a few of his threads and realized he's editing as I went.

Here's the first comment I made, which is of course now gone (circled in red)...

And while I was making my third comment on a third thread... I found that I was unable to post any longer.

You can see how I was informed that I was unable to post...

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:33:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It seems I've either been blocked from his Facebook page, or he's removed his Facebook page.

I made one last response to that thread he started and now I'm not seeing a single notification or anything in my history.

ETA... Never mind. I found his page.

He DID delete our whole thread though, PLUS he blocked me from posting.

What a fucking twat.
View Quote

He's been removing posts for most of the day now. Wish I had screen caped his page yesterday where he bragged more than once about having an open and honest discussion. He whined about CCDL deleting his comments (as some sort of 1A violation), then he goes and deletes posts he doesn't like from his Facebook page.

This whole funny event has shown him to be just like the very politicians he claims to dislike and want to replace in Hartford.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:36:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Who hasn't been blocked from his FB page yet.

I need to deliver him a msg

I don't have FB
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:37:13 PM EDT
[#8]
How did he correlate Arfcom?

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:39:04 PM EDT
[#9]
give 'em hell man.

did you get a threatening message like I did, too?

he deleted my comments as well...
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:41:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Who hasn't been blocked from his FB page yet.

I need to deliver him a msg

I don't have FB
View Quote

Matt, I will PM you.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:42:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You were reading that?

My last post took some patience to write, I'll tell you. I tried to respond as kindly as I could.

I didn't see his previous comments until almost 18 hours later, when I made that last response. I don't know if anyone else commented or anything... But he obviously got backed into a corner and acted like a typical libtard, by shutting the door as his final say.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You had some good shit going. He's a coward and ran away. Couldn't handle the truth

You were reading that?

Yep made a few comments too. But not at the level of patriotism as you
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:54:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe he lurks here or even posts.

Or, he set up one of those Google Alerts that pages him when it finds a match for new results of pages matching your name.

Or some angel PM'd him the URL....

Tons of possibilities.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:02:00 PM EDT
[#13]
i see SBHaven has enlisted the help of the other CT gunsite
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:07:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Or, he set up one of those Google Alerts that pages him when it finds a match for new results of pages matching your name.

Tons of possibilities.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tons of possibilities.

Google Alerts

Used that for campaigns in the past.

It's a PITA once it gets rolling
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:15:06 PM EDT
[#15]
EchoSix, your invitation looks like it was deleted.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:51:11 PM EDT
[#16]
he's clearly derailing his own train here so we need to do like one person said already and just ignore him.

also this is Cavs tank  

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 1:34:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Even Jason Paul had more balls then this guy. He got thrashed and by 1000s of comments and he left them all up. This guy is just a straight up pussy. He's angry and has to block and delete comments to control himself
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 1:41:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
check out the new thread in GD.

Gaita has officially called out CCDL and AR15.com, implying that he was somehow wronged and bullied.
View Quote

Oh now he found us.

Hey Gaita, Bite me!
No where in the Connecticut or Federal constitutions does it say I need to qualify every year!

In the words of the greatest war General of all time General George S Patton, "Get out of my Army, your a coward and a disgrace to all the honorable men in my army". Then a back handed.........SLAP!
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:22:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Even Jason Paul had more balls then this guy. He got thrashed and by 1000s of comments and he left them all up. This guy is just a straight up pussy. He's angry and has to block and delete comments to control himself
View Quote

That fat little homo in the cardigan could take it more than mister marine leadership
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:45:25 AM EDT
[#20]
What he is failing to realize is that by claiming the term "assault weapon", he is playing into the liberals hand. This guy is supposedly pro-2A, but uses those terms so loosely? If he really wanted to repeal the AWB like he claims, he would pull back the whole thing, not institue a 2 week training and a f**king biometric lock.

I also see no mention of the 10-round magazine cap too, shouldn't he be pushing to repeal this if he was pro-2A? Unless he thinks its a good idea in which case he is obviously not truely pro-2A.

The fact that he thinks its okay to propose this plan to "save" our rights is just straight up mind blowing. If he wants to pay my salary for 2 weeks and pay for the training out of HIS pocket, then sure, I'll take the training. But no way should I be required to do that in order to buy a rifle that's black colored and has a pistol grip.... oh wait, that's right, I can't buy an AR-15 anymore.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:46:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
i see SBHaven has enlisted the help of the other CT gunsite
View Quote

The more the merrier. Our fellow gun owners need to be fully informed about this guy and the others running so they can make informed decisions about who to back in the primaries and in the general.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:53:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What he is failing to realize is that by claiming the term "assault weapon", he is playing into the liberals hand. This guy is supposedly pro-2A, but uses those terms so loosely? If he really wanted to repeal the AWB like he claims, he would pull back the whole thing, not institue a 2 week training and a f**king biometric lock.

I also see no mention of the 10-round magazine cap too, shouldn't he be pushing to repeal this if he was pro-2A? Unless he thinks its a good idea in which case he is obviously not truely pro-2A.

The fact that he thinks its okay to propose this plan to "save" our rights is just straight up mind blowing. If he wants to pay my salary for 2 weeks and pay for the training out of HIS pocket, then sure, I'll take the training. But no way should I be required to do that in order to buy a rifle that's black colored and has a pistol grip.... oh wait, that's right, I can't buy an AR-15 anymore.
View Quote

He's playing to both sides of the fence. Just like any scumbag politician would to get votes. If you notice he never defines what he thinks is an assault weapon, rather he keeps pointing to the state's definition of it. When I saw that it raised a huge red flag that screams to me that he's possibly a closet progressive/statist. You cannot claim to be working to improve the 2nd Amendment for all then fall back to using the state's definition of an AW and then state you want to mandate two weeks training to possess them. Where he really outed himself was his listing of infringements he finds acceptable in that Bethel Patch blog posting from 2013 among them was this two week training idea.

Edit to add: All he had to say was he wouldn't have signed SB 1160, won't sign any additional bills that add more gun control, and would support repealing SB 1160. That's it. He would have had the support of many here. Instead he steps on his dick, does it publicly, and repeatedly by offering up a "compromise" that isn't really a compromise. He for what ever reason thinks that he can compromise with those who don't compromise. Since when here in CT has a compromise ever worked out for us gun owners? When has a compromise led to a relaxing of the gun laws here in CT? Its been 20+ and I'm still waiting.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:11:36 AM EDT
[#23]
The other piece that struck me as well was the 2 week training. During military small arms training, don't they teach you how to engage threats / targets, how to run the weapon more efficiently, how to better use said firearm to kill and preserve your own life?

If this is all true, wouldn't that make the average citizen MORE of a threar in their eyes? Giving them an evil "assault weapon" and training them how to kill with it?

By their thinking, nobody will be safe. You cannot teach mental health, ethics and morality in a 2 week class. Hell, if you could, then we'd have no crime and be farting rainbows all day.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:16:40 AM EDT
[#24]
he is clearly mentally unstable and wouldn't pass his own review
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:31:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The other piece that struck me as well was the 2 week training. During military small arms training, don't they teach you how to engage threats / targets, how to run the weapon more efficiently, how to better use said firearm to kill and preserve your own life?

If this is all true, wouldn't that make the average citizen MORE of a threar in their eyes? Giving them an evil "assault weapon" and training them how to kill with it?

By their thinking, nobody will be safe. You cannot teach mental health, ethics and morality in a 2 week class. Hell, if you could, then we'd have no crime and be farting rainbows all day.
View Quote

Once one starts to really look at what he is suggesting it opens the door to a whole lot of potential issues/problems.
Who can afford to take the time off of work for two weeks to obtain this training every single year?
Who can afford to pay for this two week course every single year?
Who pays for the firearm and ammunition used in that training?
Who pays for the fuel that you have to use to drive to and from that training each day?
Who pays for the food or lodging if the training location is on the other side of the state?
What happens if someone fails the training?
How often is this training scheduled per year?
What is the age limit of who can attend such training?
Who is exempted? The police, military, other government employees? Why are they exempted?
How much of the AWB gets repealed?
What defines an "assault weapon"?
What happens if one refuses to get this "training"?
What about those who move into this state with so called "assault weapons"?
Does everyone in the home where the "assault weapon" is stored or possessed have to obtain this training?
What exactly will be taught? What will be the focus of training? Will there be shoot houses?
And so on...

But hey, its a "compromise" that is meant to loosen the restrictions on 2A here in CT...
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:23:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
But hey, its a "compromise" that is meant to loosen the restrictions on 2A here in CT...
View Quote

The majority of CT didn't register shit. They are comfortable with their new status of "lawbreaker". It's something that people began to accept last year.

At this point, why should anyone give a shit about his compromise?

People made choices already and accepted the risk of potential outcomes.

He's looking for support from the wrong group of people.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:12:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
He's looking for support from the wrong group of people.
View Quote

Agreed. His whole talk of compromise is aimed at FUDD's and the gun grabbers not, as he would like us to be believe, us. Most of his stated positions appear to be aimed at trying to appeal to both sides of what ever the issue is.

Why he chose make such an issue over this is beyond me. It only served to highlight his contradictory position on the 2nd Amendment. From a political standpoint all he's done is pissed off one group of potential supporters as he continued to try and defend (and refine)  his stance on the 2nd Amendment. If he had simply replied: I oppose SB1160, I oppose new laws further restricting guns, I support repealing SB 1160 and instead focus on mental health, and left it at that he would have been fine. Instead he chose to continue to dig the hole deeper by claiming he wants to "compromise" on the 2nd Amendment.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 10:59:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Now he's attacking CCDL's motives behind the lawsuit.  I agree w/ EchoSix, what a twat.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/220101359/The-Second-Amendment-and-Connecticut-Gun-Law-Litigation
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 11:20:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 12:36:41 PM EDT
[#30]
And now he has gone full retard.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 1:25:54 PM EDT
[#31]
He is no Marine that I know of. The Marines I know (and other military personnel) would not will not compromise on the Constitution. He is using "compromising the Constitution" to get what he wants. He is putting himself as a better class of an American, he is a scumbag. No one told him to sign up for the Marines, even though he did sign up it sounds like he did it for the wrong reasons. He uses his military service as a tool as a weapon against others belittling them. He does the Marines no justice. He is a dirty scumbag politician in training and for that matter imo a traitor to the Constitution and to what it stands for. We do not need another mao-lloy or mckinney  bye, pinciaro, murphy, looney, etc etc He is scum.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:21:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He is no Marine that I know of. The Marines I know (and other military personnel) would not will not compromise on the Constitution. He is using "compromising the Constitution" to get what he wants. He is putting himself as a better class of an American, he is a scumbag. No one told him to sign up for the Marines, even though he did sign up it sounds like he did it for the wrong reasons. He uses his military service as a tool as a weapon against others belittling them. He does the Marines no justice. He is a dirty scumbag politician in training and for that matter imo a traitor to the Constitution and to what it stands for. We do not need another mao-lloy or mckinney  bye, pinciaro, murphy, looney, etc etc He is scum.
View Quote

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   that
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:42:57 PM EDT
[#33]
I posted something  negative on his training proposals.  It will be deleted like the rest. He's not for me.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:45:38 PM EDT
[#34]
I find it absolutely hilarious that instead of just giving it a break, backing down, or just tuning his stance, he continues to pick fights in his Press Releases.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:02:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Roger, out .

Wonder if he even read the document he swore to protect and uphold .

2 things . The rights are inalienable, not granted by man but endowed just by being a human ( see how I avoided the God thing there ?)
And they were intended with no doubt , prevarication , or stretching of a definition to limit and contain government not citizens.

So fuck any one that wants to restrict or modify my rights .
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:08:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
he's clearly derailing his own train here so we need to do like one person said already and just ignore him.

also this is Cavs tank  

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/db/British_Mark_V-star_Tank.jpg
View Quote

It was hot in that fucker ...
Ahhhh the good old days , barbed wire , trenches , bayonets, mustard gas , artillery shells the size of cars...
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:11:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

GTFO Sherman driver
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gee, your sentiment sounds familiar.  You get upset how that guy is looking down his veteran status.  Yet you do the same.

Quoted:
Ok so what's his MC career?  Guessing he was in during the Clinton years, POG, never deployed, never actually did anything other than not cry a lot in boot camp and graduate?

Hahah nah not at all, just a guess or possible facts.  Just because you were in the military or Marines for a few years doesn't put you above anyone or make you some gun genius.  What you did while you were in does though, I wouldn't normally give him any shit since it's not his fault there were no wars going on or possible deployments, boat dets or what ever.  But when you go around publicly announcing you are a Marine and blah blah blah you may want to have something to back it up.  I don't go around telling everyone I was in or I did what ever, I didn't really even do anything anyway.  

Just read "2 week class".  What?!?!?  Who the hell has that kind of time hahaha.  I really wish this guy was prior Army or something.  

Hey now, Army guys are cool!!
Especially tankers...

GTFO Sherman driver

Gunner and tank commander you wanker...
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:15:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Cunt and twat have been used
Need new synonyms

New fav :

Squish mitten

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:37:17 PM EDT
[#39]
I got a response thanking me for my opinion.

He a nut.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:44:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I got a response thanking me for my opinion.

He a nut.
View Quote

I thank you for your opinion
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:49:50 PM EDT
[#41]
All that aside, and back to the point that started this...What is your candidate going to do to restore 2A in CT? Has he/she even proposed a plan or has he/she just told you what you want to hear. Push him/her on this and make them put it in writing... Think about it....

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:52:50 PM EDT
[#42]
this guy needs to lick my balls
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:45:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
this guy needs to lick my balls
View Quote

No thanks, i wouldn't want him near mine. He doesn't deserve these jewels
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:14:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
All that aside, and back to the point that started this...What is your candidate going to do to restore 2A in CT? Has he/she even proposed a plan or has he/she just told you what you want to hear. Push him/her on this and make them put it in writing... Think about it....

View Quote

I think the first step is to stand up and say that they will not sign off any any more bullshit the legislature brings them so they can get all sorts of cool progressive-points and a photo-op with zero.

It's not the job of the governor really to come up with specific legislative pieces per se.  Even more reason why this guy likes to listen to himself speak.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:15:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Your right on that for sure, the gov in the head guy who just approves or denies bills not push them through.  At the very least they better be saying no more gun shit, will not approve anything.  

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:16:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Your right on that for sure, the gov in the head guy who just approves or denies bills not push them through.  At the very least they better be saying no more gun shit, will not approve anything.  

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:53:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ma-Ma-Ma-Malloy propsed the gun law changes and pushed the legislature to make it into law.

He wrote the document with proposed changes, and created the "Sandy Hook Commission" to present these proposals to the legislature that created the laws.
Malloy Gun Safety Proposal 2013.02.2
Sandy Hook Advisory Commission

This is the same method he uses for other projects that become law.  Example, he created an executive order that moved Sandy Hook students to Monroe, and created the advisory group that advised the state to pay for the rebuild of the Sandy Hook school in Newtown.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:15:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Any news on this faggit today?

Can't wait to find out he collecting on disability or something fun while being a super duper leader trainer and herbalife sales life coach
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:01:52 PM EDT
[#49]
The asshat responded to being asked about the shall not be infringed aspect of the 2nd by saying:
The Constitution was written to provide for change over time. The elasticity of our founding documents is the fundamental genius of our forefathers. It was written to allow States the rights of self governing. You and all those wanting to restore 2A here in CT that don't comprehend how law works are making those of us fighting to restore 2A in CT look like asswagons, crazies, loonies, and idoits
View Quote

change over time? elasticity? WTF?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:03:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The asshat responded to being asked about the shall not be infringed aspect of the 2nd by saying:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
The Constitution was written to provide for change over time. The elasticity of our founding documents is the fundamental genius of our forefathers. It was written to allow States the rights of self governing. You and all those wanting to restore 2A here in CT that don't comprehend how law works are making those of us fighting to restore 2A in CT look like asswagons, crazies, loonies, and idoits

There is a constitutional amendment process.

But that is clearly not what he is taking about.

Guy is a tard.

He just wants the world to adapt to how he sees it.

This is what happens when you don't spank your kids
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top