BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:29:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yep. The fact that he posted at least twice the same general line: "But I did offer my life to protect your rights. What have you done to make our nation better?" when he was questioned about his stance tells us volumes about him personally. It shows his arrogance elitist dismissive view of the "little people".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm currently getting into a discussion with him on his Facebook page. I merely copied and pasted what I said up above and he responded.

I just read it all. Good stuff. Pisses the fuck out of me thinking he's better then someone because he served. True Hero's are humble and don't need to boast their desk job in the coast guard

Yep. The fact that he posted at least twice the same general line: "But I did offer my life to protect your rights. What have you done to make our nation better?" when he was questioned about his stance tells us volumes about him personally. It shows his arrogance elitist dismissive view of the "little people".

Wonder what he will say to Iraq / Afg vets that question his proposal......

You know....the guys that didn't know if an IED was going to vaporize them at any moment when mounted......
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:45:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You know....the guys that didn't know if an IED was going to vaporize them at any moment when mounted......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm currently getting into a discussion with him on his Facebook page. I merely copied and pasted what I said up above and he responded.

I just read it all. Good stuff. Pisses the fuck out of me thinking he's better then someone because he served. True Hero's are humble and don't need to boast their desk job in the coast guard

Fuck him...it's a volunteer deal he knew what he was getting into

I applaud his service and his guts but holding that over someone's head is bullshit

I wonder if he was a line troop or REMF

Sardo oughta call him out

I should shut up I just did 15 in ARNG no hero here
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:40:00 PM EDT
[#3]
From the 200yard-line (and without a scope), using only iron sites, we were expected to hit our target (every time). “one-shot-one-kill” as we were taught. This was to be done from the kneeling, sitting and yes, standing positions. (I will never divulge the secrets to our deadly and effective accuracy) But it has a lot to do with our slings.
View Quote

Someday maybe I'll be as professional as this clown.  

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:46:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
From the 200yard-line (and without a scope), using only iron sites, we were expected to hit our target (every time). “one-shot-one-kill” as we were taught. This was to be done from the kneeling, sitting and yes, standing positions. (I will never divulge the secrets to our deadly and effective accuracy) But it has a lot to do with our slings.

I haven't read any of the other posts but if that quote is truly from Gaita, then we have 100% confirmation of his tooldom.

But really, he just sounds like an idiot with some common beliefs I've heard from a few other statist ex-military idiots who can't think for themselves. And no, I certainly am not lumping all ex-mil in that group!

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:08:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Just get a secret sling

I have 11 of them.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:08:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Just get a secret sling

I have 11 of them.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:21:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

When I first bought my AR15 and was learning all about it, the sling trick was like the 4th concept I was presented with in a video series.

I probably learned more by watching an hour of youtube videos and spending subsequent hours at the range, than this guy learned during his camp exercises.

Honestly, the only thing that matters is gun safety.

1) The gun is always loaded until you demonstrate otherwise
2) Muzzle discipline
3) Trigger discipline
4) Know your target

The rules of safety hold true regardless of whether you're talking about paintball, airsoft, .22lr, 9mm, 50bmg, or an RPG.

This guy is just a pompous tool bag.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:28:11 PM EDT
[#8]
He's an idiot.  Block him, do not support him.  Period.

And just to rouse his jimmies I've taken both carbine and pistol courses, so he can gtfo.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 9:58:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I vote every November to keep assholes like you out of office
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 10:28:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Just get a secret sling

I have 11 of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just get a secret sling

I have 11 of them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAH....  (Catching my breath).......  HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT.  HAHAHAHAHA.   I'm on my phone and only read half the first page and this one, wow....  Like wow, I get the concept but shit that elaborate doesn't work here.  Hell everyone knows what you shoot on the range doesn't actually mean shit.  HAHAHAH I'm still laughing at that sling shit, I wonder if he knows that you MUST QUALIFY WITH AN OPTIC now, ACOG to be exact and no more sling unless you're at the 500yd line I think.  I can't say as I only actually qualified once on the real range in 2006 hahah.  Only boots and blow bags like the range.  

Unfortunately there are too many idiots out there and a testing with permit system needs to be in place.  However very cheap, good testing, covering laws to protect the gun owner, use of force stuff, and no need for any local sign offs.  Just take the class then take the cert to DPS, they do a background check right there and you he your permit there and then.

Ok so what's his MC career?  Guessing he was in during the Clinton years, POG, never deployed, never actually did anything other than not cry a lot in boot camp and graduate?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:53:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Gee, your sentiment sounds familiar.  You get upset how that guy is looking down his veteran status.  Yet you do the same.

Quoted:
Ok so what's his MC career?  Guessing he was in during the Clinton years, POG, never deployed, never actually did anything other than not cry a lot in boot camp and graduate?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 3:38:44 AM EDT
[#12]
His latest response to those questioning his stance on his Facebook page is now a generic one...

What is your candidate going to do to restore 2A in CT? Has he/she even proposed a plan or has he/she just told you what you want to hear. Push him/her on this and make them put it in writing...

Think about it....
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 3:43:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAH....  (Catching my breath).......  HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT.  HAHAHAHAHA.   I'm on my phone and only read half the first page and this one, wow....  Like wow, I get the concept but shit that elaborate doesn't work here.  Hell everyone knows what you shoot on the range doesn't actually mean shit.  HAHAHAH I'm still laughing at that sling shit, I wonder if he knows that you MUST QUALIFY WITH AN OPTIC now, ACOG to be exact and no more sling unless you're at the 500yd line I think.  I can't say as I only actually qualified once on the real range in 2006 hahah.  Only boots and blow bags like the range.  

Unfortunately there are too many idiots out there and a testing with permit system needs to be in place.  However very cheap, good testing, covering laws to protect the gun owner, use of force stuff, and no need for any local sign offs.  Just take the class then take the cert to DPS, they do a background check right there and you he your permit there and then.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just get a secret sling

I have 11 of them.

one of the guys in GD found out he was a arty spotter / fwd scout.

no mention of deployments.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 3:44:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
His latest response to those questioning his stance on his Facebook page is now a generic one...

What is your candidate going to do to restore 2A in CT? Has he/she even proposed a plan or has he/she just told you what you want to hear. Push him/her on this and make them put it in writing...

Think about it....
View Quote

because....leadership!!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 3:54:25 AM EDT
[#15]
One thing is certain, Gaita will never be elected Governor of CT. So let him flap his gums all he wants. Look at how divisive it is already, and he proposes "requirements" to purchase an AW? What about 10+ mags....more training??  
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:23:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The CT constitution says we have a right to keep and bear arms.

It does NOT say we can keep and bear arms only after training.

View Quote

I'll get with "AW" training if they require a civics exam to qualify to vote.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:24:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This guy can eat a bag of dicks.

Look at me! I served! I am highly trained! Whoop de doo I'm better than you!
View Quote

We need a like button.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:29:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Dan Gaita blog in the Bethel Patch ... GUN CONTROL - Common Sense Solutions Do Exist

So to the NRA and the Gun Control Lobby, I have this advice to give. Shut up...You are killing us. Literally
View Quote

And for those completely unwilling to relent on their Constitutional right to possess Assault Weapons, how about this "Gun Control" measure: 1. In order to purchase and possess any type of "Assault Weapon" one must do the following: 1. Take a two week intensive (assault weapons) firearms safety and qualification course....
7.  Owner operated biometric trigger lock. I'd personally be willing to do all of the above and do not see any of that as an encroachment of my rights.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:32:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Mr. Gaita posted a link to the GD thread to his ongoing Facebook discussion and then replied to it by saying the following:

Gaita for Governor of Connecticut So my questions of "what is your candidate going to do to repair the 2A in CT" is "generic" - Really? It looks to me like the gun sales lobby is not a big fan of my proposal. I am sure their candidate has a better one....
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:33:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Dan Gaita blog in the Bethel Patch ... GUN CONTROL - Common Sense Solutions Do Exist

View All Quotes
Quoted:

So to the NRA and the Gun Control Lobby, I have this advice to give. Shut up...You are killing us. Literally

And for those completely unwilling to relent on their Constitutional right to possess Assault Weapons, how about this "Gun Control" measure: 1. In order to purchase and possess any type of "Assault Weapon" one must do the following: 1. Take a two week intensive (assault weapons) firearms safety and qualification course....
7.  Owner operated biometric trigger lock. I'd personally be willing to do all of the above and do not see any of that as an encroachment of my rights.

.  Oh this guy is really getting on my fucking nerves

Forwarding to the blogrolls
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:37:10 AM EDT
[#21]
What a typical political cocksucker
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:42:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.  I'm not following this closely, but this guy Gaita is really a twit.  Perhaps he should join the Communist party.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:50:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
snip
View All Quotes
Quoted:
snip

Here is the full posting of things he doesn't think are an encroachment upon HIS rights:

Dan Gaita  January 06, 2013 at 03:05 PM

And for those completely unwilling to relent on their Constitutional right to possess Assault Weapons, how about this "Gun Control" measure: 1. In order to purchase and possess any type of "Assault Weapon" one must do the following: 1. Take a two week intensive (assault weapons) firearms safety and qualification course (like in any of the Armed Forces) 1b. for veterans, present a copy of your DD-214 2. Must pass qualification (like in any other Armed forces or protective service that issues assault weapons) - including citing in, preventative maintenance, and immediate action safety measures. 1b. for veterans, present a copy of your DD-214 3. Must pass a test on the laws governing the use of deadly force and firearms rules and regulations. 4. FBI background check 5. 2 week waiting period for any purchase 6. Registered location (physical address) of assault weapon. 7. Owner operated biometric trigger lock. I'd personally be willing to do all of the above and do not see any of that as an encroachment of my rights.

The problem he has is he doesn't really define what HE views as "assault weapons". He keeps pointing to how the state defines them. And as we all know the state definition is based solely on cosmetic features. Remember he posted this opinion PRIOR to SB 1160 being introduced and enacted. He is now thrashing around trying to defend his possession now that the state has moved the goal posts on how it defines an assault weapon. And that's the cruxes of his problem and where so many seem to have issue with him. He keeps sticking to the arbitrary definition of what constitutes an "assault weapon". As of now if I add a pistol grip to my Mini-14 it becomes an assault weapon under current law and he thinks I should take mandatory training and requalification's just so I could keep that firearm that I've lawfully possessed for more than 15 years.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:52:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Anyone else get a threatening message on Facebook this morning?

[LibertarianYankee] The First Amendment protects your right to mother-fuck me all you want. It allows you to insult my character, my service record, and also allows you to take everything I say and publish out of context. I hope that insulting me makes you feel like a bigger person. I look forward to meeting you one day, having a beer with you and maybe even having the opportunity to serve you as our Governor. But while you go all ape-shit on me, remember that unlike every other candidate, I have the balls to publish and post my proposals to repair and restore the 2A in CT. I also have the balls to sit here and publicly take your shit and keep it all online for the world to read...Any other candidate would delete it, block you, have you audited by the IRS and place you on a terror watch list. All that aside, and back to the point that started this...What is your candidate going to do to restore 2A in CT? Has he/she even proposed a plan or has he/she just told you what you want to hear. Push him/her on this and make them put it in writing... Think about it....
View Quote

Seems Mr. Gaita has become irate?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:54:13 AM EDT
[#25]
This guy needs to be ignored.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:03:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

[LibertarianYankee] The First Amendment protects your right to mother-fuck me all you want. It allows you to insult my character, my service record, and also allows you to take everything I say and publish out of context. I hope that insulting me makes you feel like a bigger person. I look forward to meeting you one day, having a beer with you and maybe even having the opportunity to serve you as our Governor. But while you go all ape-shit on me, remember that unlike every other candidate, I have the balls to publish and post my proposals to repair and restore the 2A in CT. I also have the balls to sit here and publicly take your shit and keep it all online for the world to read...Any other candidate would delete it, block you, have you audited by the IRS and place you on a terror watch list. All that aside, and back to the point that started this...What is your candidate going to do to restore 2A in CT? Has he/she even proposed a plan or has he/she just told you what you want to hear. Push him/her on this and make them put it in writing... Think about it....

what a douche. keep hammering him
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:23:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

exactly
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:32:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Perhaps. But better to expose this guy for what he really is, ridicule his FUDD/RINO opinion/position, then proceed to ignore him.

Not quite sure what he though he was going to gain buy running as a Republican and voicing such opinions on guns. His problem now is he cannot simply try to back track from these latest opinions. From that Bethel Patch post he's on record prior to the passage of PA 13-3 of wanting gun laws that were more strict than was currently in place here in CT on Jan 7, 2013.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:46:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Perhaps. But better to expose this guy for what he really is, ridicule his FUDD/RINO opinion/position, then proceed to ignore him.

Not quite sure what he though he was going to gain buy running as a Republican and voicing such opinions on guns. His problem now is he cannot simply try to back track from these latest opinions. From that Bethel Patch post he's on record prior to the passage of PA 13-3 of wanting gun laws that were more strict than was currently in place here in CT on Jan 7, 2013.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We need to take a page out of the feminist, minority, and gay handbooks.

No compromise, period. And keep pushing the boundaries.

When was the last time you heard a Planned Parenthood spokesperson say "Well, maybe we can live with just first trimester abortions".

Or a gay rights activist say "well, we just want the benefits. so we're fine with not calling it marriage as long as we get the same benefits"

Or minority activists say "We can go without Affirmative Action. It's no longer needed."

--------------------

Nope! Instead they fight off every possible encroachment on their perceived rights! And they continually push the boundaries and fight for more.

Gun rights needs to be offensive AND defensive.

I love to see the NFA overturned. That should be a future talking point on the gun rights stage.

PS - I don't mean to imply that feminists, gays and minorities cannot be gun rights activists. They usually aren't, but my point was to look at their strategy and implement, but it really does work for them.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:48:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

He is very emotional

Maybe he has some PTSD issues from his days storming Charlie on Iwo Jima that he needs to address.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:49:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

We will

But not until we put him in his place.

We have all fought too hard to allow this type of tomfoolery to be taken seriously.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:49:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

We will

We have all fought too hard to allow this type of tomfoolery to be taken seriously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We will

Far be it from me to interfere with such fun. I enjoy it thoroughly, but I can't help but wonder if takedowns like this just give the "candidate" a false sense of relevance.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:31:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Gee, your sentiment sounds familiar.  You get upset how that guy is looking down his veteran status.  Yet you do the same.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hahah nah not at all, just a guess or possible facts.  Just because you were in the military or Marines for a few years doesn't put you above anyone or make you some gun genius.  What you did while you were in does though, I wouldn't normally give him any shit since it's not his fault there were no wars going on or possible deployments, boat dets or what ever.  But when you go around publicly announcing you are a Marine and blah blah blah you may want to have something to back it up.  I don't go around telling everyone I was in or I did what ever, I didn't really even do anything anyway.  

Just read "2 week class".  What?!?!?  Who the hell has that kind of time hahaha.  I really wish this guy was prior Army or something.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:39:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Hahah nah not at all, just a guess or possible facts.  Just because you were in the military or Marines for a few years doesn't put you above anyone or make you some gun genius.  What you did while you were in does though, I wouldn't normally give him any shit since it's not his fault there were no wars going on or possible deployments, boat dets or what ever.  But when you go around publicly announcing you are a Marine and blah blah blah you may want to have something to back it up.  I don't go around telling everyone I was in or I did what ever, I didn't really even do anything anyway.  

Just read "2 week class".  What?!?!?  Who the hell has that kind of time hahaha.  I really wish this guy was prior Army or something.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

my father was a 1st lieutenant in marines in the 70s. he didnt go to any war. he didnt fight. and he screams at me when i wish him happy veterans day because he doesnt think himself as a veteran. someone who truly served is humble by what they have been through. the experience of marine boot camp should be enough to do that, didnt seem to work with this guy
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:41:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey now, Army guys are cool!!
Especially tankers...

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:46:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

When was the last time you heard a Planned Parenthood spokesperson say "Well, maybe we can live with just first trimester abortions".

Or a gay rights activist say "well, we just want the benefits. so we're fine with not calling it marriage as long as we get the same benefits"

Or minority activists say "We can go without Affirmative Action. It's no longer needed."

--------------------

Nope! Instead they fight off every possible encroachment on their perceived rights! And they continually push the boundaries and fight for more.

I love to see the NFA overturned. That should be a future talking point on the gun rights stage.

PS - I don't mean to imply that feminists, gays and minorities cannot be gun rights activists. They usually aren't, but my point was to look at their strategy and implement, but it really does work for them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

--------------------

I kinda agree with this. Its progressive/socialist/communist play book. Destroy the messenger if you cant beat the message with facts. Chicago ward style politics. Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals.
Hillary and Bills buds, Carvel and Begalla perfected this during Bubbas campaign and reign.
BHO and his folks too.

Its annoying and childish, but very effective, it has served the Left very well for 150 yrs.

Know thine enemy, know thy self.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:58:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

my father was a 1st lieutenant in marines in the 70s. he didnt go to any war. he didnt fight. and he screams at me when i wish him happy veterans day because he doesnt think himself as a veteran. someone who truly served is humble by what they have been through. the experience of marine boot camp should be enough to do that, didnt seem to work with this guy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, not so fast. Just like me we fought the Cold War. All my training was based on keeping the USSR out of Europe by protecting the Fulda Gap. All of it. I don't clammer for recognition but it was a valid mission for 40-50 yrs. It MAY be again.
I'm no vet, never claimed any such thing. Nor will I. He should be very proud of his service, no matter what point in history.
It was so about blowing shit to smithereens with 105mm cannon and full auto weapons!!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:37:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Hey, not so fast. Just like me we fought the Cold War. All my training was based on keeping the USSR out of Europe by protecting the Fulda Gap. All of it. I don't clammer for recognition but it was a valid mission for 40-50 yrs. It MAY be again.
I'm no vet, never claimed any such thing. Nor will I. He should be very proud of his service, no matter what point in history.
It was so about blowing shit to smithereens with 105mm cannon and full auto weapons!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

he is proud but he doesnt show it.  true marine
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:18:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Far be it from me to interfere with such fun. I enjoy it thoroughly, but I can't help but wonder if takedowns like this just give the "candidate" a false sense of relevance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We will

No

They will be crying when we are done with them
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:19:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Especially tankers...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Especially tankers...

GTFO Sherman driver
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:09:53 AM EDT
[#41]
panzer?  hahah nah he had one of those tanks from the Indiana Jones movie with no suspension and the tracks that went all the way around it, looked like a giant oval.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:17:48 PM EDT
[#42]
check out the new thread in GD.

Gaita has officially called out CCDL and AR15.com, implying that he was somehow wronged and bullied.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Gaita has officially called out CCDL and AR15.com, implying that he was somehow wronged and bullied.
View Quote

Lol what fag
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:34:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

GTFO Sherman driver
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Especially tankers...

GTFO Sherman driver

Driver? Hell, didn't he hand THE Sherman a cigar on his trek down through GA?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:39:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Someone create an account for him using his email

Set his password as jarhead
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:40:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

The least you could do is link to your new thread...
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1616968_Dan_Gaita_issues_Press_Release_citing_AR15_com__CT_Gov__Race_Candidate_wants_Mandatory_Gun_Training_.html
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 3:34:37 PM EDT
[#47]
It seems I've either been blocked from his Facebook page, or he's removed his Facebook page.

I made one last response to that thread he started and now I'm not seeing a single notification or anything in my history.

ETA... Never mind. I found his page.

He DID delete our whole thread though, PLUS he blocked me from posting.

What a fucking twat.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 3:37:12 PM EDT
[#48]
I was moderated on his FB page, my comment was deleted (it wasn't vulgar, I just wasn't kissing his ass).  I guess he doesn't want to hear from his potential constituents, so to hell with him.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 3:43:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It seems I've either been blocked from his Facebook page, or he's removed his Facebook page.

I made one last response to that thread he started and now I'm not seeing a single notification or anything in my history.

ETA... Never mind. I found his page.

He DID delete our whole thread though, PLUS he blocked me from posting.

What a fucking twat.

View Quote

You had some good shit going. He's a coward and ran away. Couldn't handle the truth
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 3:51:02 PM EDT
[#50]
I got blocked too. What a fucking cunt
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top