Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2014 3:27:59 PM EDT
As shitty as the political climate is here, there are a ton of ammo suppliers that WILL NOT ship to CT even though it is not federal law. However, there ARE a few good ones left out there that are willing to take care of us here in the unconstitutional state.

LAX ammunition is a company based out of Cali and they're having a big sale starting at Midnight PST tonight and continuing through Thursday at Midnight PST. They are listing extra inventory to cover the sale and the best part of all of this is that they will ship to us and the entire sale is free shipping.

They DO require a copy of your permit and your drivers license, but this is our chance to load up on some things we've all been looking for. I called them personally and confirmed that they will in fact ship to us. So make sure you get online tonight or tomorrow and load up.

Happy Shopping and eat a dick Malloy.

Ammo here
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 3:51:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:56:43 PM EDT
[#2]
There are many that will ship with the "proper credentials ",
But props that another seller will as well !!
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:08:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I tried ordering a speed loader from Beta last night and they won't even let me register on their site because I live here. It's complete and utter bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 5:59:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Guys.....support local businesses

Target sports has very competitive ammo prices.  They are the distributor for a lot the local gun stores

Might as well support the local cabelas too when they are competitive price wise.   Things would suck more if they were not there.

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 6:00:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I got some credentials for 'ya!

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 10:35:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for posting this.  I picked up 2000 rounds of 9mm and had it shipped to my free state address.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 11:34:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top