Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2017 11:54:08 PM EDT
Saw the T-Birds today, different than I remember them up close.

Link Posted: 5/22/2017 9:17:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Obama must have sold their planes before he left office.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 11:46:38 PM EDT
[#2]

From my rooftop on Saturday.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 11:50:03 PM EDT
[#3]
One more

Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:32:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I wanted to see that air show sooo bad .  Been a huge Thunderbirds fan since I was a kid.  My dad was career AF so going to see the Thunderbirds started as soon as I was old enough to walk.  Got to hang out with them about 15 years ago when we flew into an airshow but the TBirds couldn't fly due to weather and neither could we so we spent 5-6 hours together in the FBO.  I left with a couple pounds of TBirds swag.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 12:06:08 PM EDT
[#5]
They're going to be at Altus in September.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:51:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I was at the  2nd or 3rd show of the 1983 season  at Vance.
It was the first season for the F-16's after taking 1982 off when the 4 formation planes flew into the ground.
My sister's seen them practicing at Nellis where they can let it all hang out.
She said after the formation took off, the 2 solo's were keeping her attention while the formation circled around, passed over them from behind, supersonic, on the deck.
THAT woulda been good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top