Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2017 7:40:22 PM EDT
Is this really a thing, or is this just some internet bullshit?

I found the story here.....
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 8:24:59 PM EDT
[#1]
It's for real, but you need leather seats and you have to be butt naked, at least that's what I was told.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 1:40:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 1:12:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hadn't realized there was one like that near Wewoka, I see its a county road, I haven't been on too many of those in that area.

Back when I was in College there was one somewhere around Tulsa or Claremore, I'd take some of my friends and we would go a little fast, it wasn't fast enough to catch air by any means, but you could get a thrill just by getting it a little light on the suspension, a bit floaty and negative g for a second or so.
View Quote

There's one around Claremore, I can't remember the exact location but I remember it was known as "roller coaster road" to pretty much everyone.  We used drive it quite a bit, and yes, it's much like a regular roller coaster.  There were lots of places around that part of the state with similar roads, there are always gouges in the asphalt on the bottom of one or both sides of each "hill" where cars bottom out.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 1:55:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Roommate at OU lived on a road actually named "Rollercoaster Rd" in Guthrie ...doesn't remember it being that wild though...Indian Hills in Norman feels like that on a road bike some days
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top