Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2017 8:04:53 PM EDT
My wheels can take on anything between 305/50/20 (size from the dealer) down to 275/65/20 (current size on the wheels) Mine are getting stupid low and Im a little strapped. I know they aren't cheap to start but I have some trips I need to make soon and would like to find some as inexpensive as possible. Im even thinking about going to some of the mexican shops on the south side

Street tires will do but Im iffy on used tires of any flavor. Cheapest I can find is around 600+/-, anyone have a lead on a decent, even mom and pop shop with good prices?
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 11:07:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Try Auto World Express at 7500 NW 39th. Tell Nelson what you need and how much you have to spend. They are the best small tire shop in the city. Lots of dealerships do their business there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top