Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2016 3:56:24 AM EDT
And I win cause I'm first!!

Shame, shame, shame on Hillary Clinton for refusing to concede in person and sending all her people home and conceding by phone.  If Trump had pulled that crap she would have barked all night.  I've never seen a losing candidate pull such a classless move.  Dispicable. Deplorable you might even say......
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 10:21:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I her defense she is probably just soaking up all the freedom she can. You know? While she can.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 10:58:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Once again we are an all red state!!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:24:39 AM EDT
[#3]
She was just careless with her tact.

Yes, in all seriousness that just shows exactly how she is when she doesn't get her way.  It wouldn't surprise me either if she was heavily medicated and/or having medical issues last night.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:50:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Wonder what prices will be like at the big gun show coming up?
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:59:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wonder what prices will be like at the big gun show coming up?
View Quote

Black Friday should be amazing this year.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 5:42:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 7:36:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
One thing, more than likely she didn't have a concession speech prepared, she just knew she was going to win, so while she had a carefully crafted acceptance speech ready to use, it never entered their minds that she could lose, so no concession speech.  She gave a very nice speech this morning, about an hour late.  The TV showed her huge group of vehicles proceeding code three through the traffic of NYC, and I'm thinking, why is this HAS BEEN getting the code three treatment, she's no longer a Presidential candidate and doesn't rate special treatment any more, heck, put her in a cab to make her appointments now!
View Quote

They said last night that she did have a concession speech ready, I suspect that's always the case, but was too distraught to give it.  Only one small poll showed Trump winning while all the rest showed her winning easily.  Everyone said Trump had no chance.  After being in that environment for that long and having the rug pulled out at the last minute, in something as important as being elected president, has to be absolutely emotionally crushing.  Imagine being told you were definitely going to win fifty billion dollars and having a year to think about being able to afford everything you've ever wanted and being able to provide for your entire extended family only to have the check torn up in front of you as you reach for it.  Not a perfect analogy but you get the picture.  

Two hours before she sent her campaign manager out to send folks home she had ordered them to turn off the election results streaming on the giant screens.  Despite the campaign manager saying the election wasn't over and sending folks home with hope that they weren't giving up, Clinton was obviously first realizing that it was over.  I think she was in shock and too emotionally devastated to be able to actually go in front of her people and announce she lost.  She should have popped some zanax or something and sucked it up but instead she took the low road and pulled that deplorable stunt.  If Trump had pulled that after losing she and her people would have publicly crucified him.  Showed a real lack of class.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 1:13:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 10:02:50 AM EDT
[#9]
She might have to live there now. After all, they were "Dead Broke" when they left the white house.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 8:43:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Many people have accused the Clinton's of being 'trailer park trash' and they have well earned that title!  Remember when they revealed the design of the Clinton library in Little Rock, many joked that it looked like a trailer house, and by golly it does!

I give you the Clinton Library and Trailer Park
http://i.imgur.com/tld0BZ6.jpg

View Quote

All it needs is some wheels and fender skirts
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top