Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2016 12:29:53 PM EDT
I am trying to find a license appraiser to look at a house in Oklahoma City and land in Logan county.

I also need a fabricator that can work in steel and aluminum to do custom work on a trailer.

Any recommendations..?

Thanks,
Andy..

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:14:28 PM EDT
[#1]
When my wife and I got married we had 3 homes, 2 large and a small rental, Realtor told us to use one appraiser for the small home, and one for the larger homes because it would be better to get an appraiser that did smaller homes and one that did larger ones. That said I would get a land appraiser for the land one for the home even if they say they can do both. I would also go to someone who builds trailers for a living vs someone is a good welder.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I know a guy that could do anything to your trailer, but he's in Union City.

Anything I've thrown at him, he's knocked out of the park.

He enjoys non run of the mill jobs to break up the monotony.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top