Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2016 6:57:52 AM EDT
Anyone Oklahoma residents ever done this? It seems like I can get a better price on the same thing in Dallas (maybe increased amount of competition?)

What am I going to be in for? Will it be worth it?

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#1]
We have went to Texas for buying new vehicles.  We can usually find what we want at a dealer on line then drive there.  Most of the dealers we have around our area have fewer vehicles to choose from, except the Mopar dealer.  They actually have the largest selection for vehicles at a dealership in our town.  GM and Ford are both much smaller dealerships.   I'm sure the Polaris, Suzuki, Kawasaki dealer has more inventory than the GM dealer in our town does.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top