Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2016 2:21:48 PM EDT
Hows things down there in Antlers?  We're toying with the idea of a move back down there, in laws have land to build on.  It's nice out here weather wise, but the hippie kalifornians are out pacing the Texans here.
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 11:01:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Antlers... is Antlers.

how often have you visited there....how many of her family still lives there...
they ain't keen on outsiders.
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 11:09:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I used to hunt outside of town, so I'm well versed in the views of outsiders, lol.  She has cousins, aunt and uncle, and grandparents that live there still.  All are long time residents to the area.  We'd be out east of town.  We go there about once a year now, used to go every few months when we lived in state still.
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 10:52:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Hasn't changed much still get the paper. But I don't get down there much anymore.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 12:43:21 AM EDT
[#4]
We have some land about 30 miles from Antlers. I love the area. Hunting, camping, ATVs pretty much anything out doors. The politics are crap, there is no industry so there is no money and like everywhere else in the country where there isn't a lot of money there is a lot of crime. Clayton arrested a good number (i want to say over 20) including a teacher in a state run meth bust.

I could have moved back and built a house there but we decided to just visit and live around OKC.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top