Posted: 6/7/2016 9:53:58 AM EDT

Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:55:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Shirt review:

I work with a bunch of Spanish guys who are mostly illegal immigrants,
and I wore this shirt to work today.  They appreciated it and referred
to me with terms of endearment such as "gringo" and "blanco."  They also
told me "te odio," which I think is Spanish for "I love you."  Their
support really brought a tear to my eye.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 5:25:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#3]
More money means more jobs for Mexicans. I don't think they are as stupid as some Americans.  Some Americans aren't going to work period. I say don't waste money on the wall just get a good sustainable tax program for the illegals.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 8:23:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
More money means more jobs for Mexicans. I don't think they are as stupid as some Americans.  Some Americans aren't going to work period. I say don't waste money on the wall just get a good sustainable tax program for the illegals.
View Quote

Something like a fair tax with severe cuts to welfare programs would solve the illegal problem without deporting anyone.
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 9:29:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

When I was in college we had some guys from Argentina, their folks were in the oil business and sent their kids back to Okla for their advanced education, so we got to know several of the Spanish language insults, most common was 'besa mi coola' which is kiss my ass in Espanol.
View Quote
Haha, they must have said that a lot!

Link Posted: 6/9/2016 2:49:43 PM EDT
[#6]
"cola" is tail.  The southwestern pronunciation sounds like cool Oh.  May be it is literal.  They may have a tail?
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 9:27:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Something like a fair tax with severe cuts to welfare programs would solve the illegal problem without deporting anyone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True but what would the liberal news be able to report on they can't have something work right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top