Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2015 6:48:07 PM EDT
Hanging out at the truck stop?
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I was just there,no one was there,and by the way they miss you down there....  
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 8:26:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Most people have left or been run off.  This HTF has the thinnest skin of any forum I have ever been on.
Too many Hall Monitors.  I just happen to stick my head in here yesterday and today but like others, I stay away from here 99% of the time.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 9:47:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 10:07:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Psh.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 11:31:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 4:04:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Most people have left or been run off.  This HTF has the thinnest skin of any forum I have ever been on.
Too many Hall Monitors.  I just happen to stick my head in here yesterday and today but like others, I stay away from here 99% of the time.
View Quote

As Wingie said, everyone who's been booted was booted from other areas of ARFcom, not the HTF.  I've not seen any issues in here.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 9:28:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I was just there,no one was there,and by the way they miss you down there....  
View Quote

That's OK, you filled in for the other guys. The pervs there can miss me all they want, I'm not going there ever!
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 11:36:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Ammo forum has got to be the second worst for getting into trouble if you don't tow the party line with your opinions
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 7:42:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ammo forum has got to be the second worst for getting into trouble if you don't tow the party line with your opinions
View Quote

Zhukov? I avoid him at all costs. Other staff I have had " disagreements" with but you don't argue with Aimless or Zhukov. Bad things happen when you do.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 9:26:10 PM EDT
[#10]
and don`t forget the list of "regular members" you don`t argue with...  
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 9:36:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's funny because there is rarely any moderation action done on this forum, only gross violations of the code of conduct attract any attention at all.

If you think any moderation has been heavy handed, please provide specifics of heavy handed application by a moderator on this forum where there hasn't been a violation of the code of conduct.  I've never banned anyone, I can't, nor have I ever even requested that site staff ban someone, even temporarily, not one time.  People post this crap but when asked to provide a specific incident, they can't do it, because it never happened.  Every single person who has posted on this forum that got banned, it was for something that happened in another forum on this website.

Want heavy handed moderation?  Go over to the Reloading Forum, they can't even make a humorous comment without being called out.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's funny because there is rarely any moderation action done on this forum, only gross violations of the code of conduct attract any attention at all.

If you think any moderation has been heavy handed, please provide specifics of heavy handed application by a moderator on this forum where there hasn't been a violation of the code of conduct.  I've never banned anyone, I can't, nor have I ever even requested that site staff ban someone, even temporarily, not one time.  People post this crap but when asked to provide a specific incident, they can't do it, because it never happened.  Every single person who has posted on this forum that got banned, it was for something that happened in another forum on this website.

Want heavy handed moderation?  Go over to the Reloading Forum, they can't even make a humorous comment without being called out.

There was a guy in Handgun Discussion, I think, that posted about ditching everything but G19s and one AR. That's the way I went as well so I posted this YouTube:

and followed it up with a tech-worthy comment. Still got edited and a message.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 9:39:21 PM EDT
[#12]
we had a little bit of a flare up in the pay it forward thread in the retro forum.
it prompted a (very rare) visit from Coctailer, but all's well now.

that (retro ) and here  the only places i go. .

even build it yourself and troubleshooting has way too many know it alls.

and like Ron White said, "you can't fix stupid".
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 5:35:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
and don`t forget the list of "regular members" you don`t argue with...  
View Quote

I got some time off after I told one to go fuck himself. I was on here so much simply because I was gimped up badly for several months and had nothing else to do but kill time. Some of the "regulars" have no other life than being here and showing everyone how smart they are.
GD is a cesspool but can be entertaining if you don't mind wading in BS and turds.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:52:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Zhukov? I avoid him at all costs. Other staff I have had " disagreements" with but you don't argue with Aimless or Zhukov. Bad things happen when you do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aimless is fine, most of the time.....   The Beerdribbler, on the other hand.......
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 7:06:39 PM EDT
[#15]
beats hell outta me, I'm normally out & about, got that bike I got to break in with some miles, had it now just over 5 months and only got approx 6k miles on it, damn rain throughout april, may and part of june kinda hampered much ridin', hell my red mud road hampered getting it out to blacktop
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 7:24:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh cool now we have a htf!

Link Posted: 9/11/2015 7:28:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Oh cool now we have a htf!

View Quote

It ain't like it used to be. All of the old hands must be busy at the truck stop. Ndenway must have taken the day off.
Maybe Lucky Ducky can tell him and the other pervs at the truck stop we need them back every once in a while.
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 4:43:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Not that I matter but I am around every now and then, try to browse thru Arf once a day but seldom post anymore.....guess I just don't have anything to say.
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 8:49:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Not that I matter but I am around every now and then, try to browse thru Arf once a day but seldom post anymore.....guess I just don't have anything to say.
View Quote

None of you guys talk about what goes on at the truck stop!
We all should be thankful for that.
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 4:00:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am still scared by what I saw some old fart in a scooter doing one day when I drove by on the interstate...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top