Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2015 10:58:59 PM EDT
What is the best place in or around Norman to buy powder, primers, and bullets? Or... is it cheaper to buy it online?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:50:35 PM EDT
[#1]
academy has bullets & primers, walmart sometimes has primers and sooner guns & gold got powder, primers and bullets sometimes.

I hadn't bought any components in a bit, but the prices from the above mentioned shop are quite expensive, in the old days natchess, wideners, powder valley, midway and some other net sites had good prices if you bought in bulk and on sales special.

hell check the industry section they got vendor sites listed
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:47:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I mean, I'm quite capable of finding it online, I just didn't know if it was cheaper to buy it online or in the store. I thought that I could just post on here since most of the people in this forum are from Oklahoma, thus they have the same supplies available to them as me.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:31:01 PM EDT
[#3]
If you buy it in bulk then online is the way to go but if you just want a pound or two of powder get it local..

Hazmat shipping charges...
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:05:07 PM EDT
[#4]
My last few visits to the gun show has been productive. There has been an older guy out there selling powder and primers for a decent price. Haven't seen any bullets out there in a while.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:42:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Huge thank you to FireCop203 and CoyoteGray!

I appreciate that both of you are not to pretentious and obsessed with mountain lions, UFOs, truck stops, and Obama, to help the new guy out... I'm just getting started reloading and just want to save myself some trouble of going to all the local gun stores and checking out all the online prices just to reload a couple bullets...

P.M. me y'all's contact info and I'll see if I can't hook both of you up with some bullets once I get started!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top