Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2015 9:10:18 PM EDT
raining again this week, Goddamnit I've had a new bike for 1 1/2 months now and only got to put approx 1200 miles on it between rainfall, the jeep, tractor and 4wheeler are getting a good work out though.

course we need the rain, just not so much in a short period of time, not that we can change the weather any, we do got a hell of a lot of roads closed around my area and the lake and rivers are rising even more, the cats are biting good at the bird though on shad, minnows and whatever the hell you want to use for bait.

shit I might look to buying a boat again.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 8:08:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sick of it. Wish we could save some for august. Gonna be a shitty holiday weekend for outdoor activity.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 11:12:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I am trying real hard not to complain. But the cabin fever is getting the better of me. Y'all stay safe from them twisters and don't get in any deep water. I think we have had about 15" of rain in the last couple of weeks.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:58:55 PM EDT
[#3]
It's feast or famine in Oklahoma...
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:17:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I`ll still take all the rain I can get,ponds are still a foot and half down...  
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:43:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I`ll still take all the rain I can get,ponds are still a foot and half down...  
View Quote

I'll run a hose from my attic to your ponds.

The next time I hear "I've got it fixed now!", and I find a leak, someone is going to get a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. That way, the fucker will have a glass eye for an excuse for not seeing where the damn water is coming in..

Sorry, been dealing with this shit for the last month or so, and am tired of the guy's lazy BS excuses. I may stuff him up in the attic, and not let him out until he can point out the leak, and how he plans on fixing it. I can cover the stench of his rotting corpse by telling the neighbors that our dog is having trouble adjusting to some new food.....
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:19:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:50:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 7:56:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:12:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Good time to go catch some fish. Cant fit any more in my freezer so Im catching up on my reloading
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:11:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Here we go again.  Hey Nden, maybe you could get a boat and then hook the new bike up in it to power it.  That way you could get in the wind and ride the waves all at the same time!

I'm wishing I had a jet ski or a surfboard because the street out front has class 2 rapids lol.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 8:04:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 5:10:25 PM EDT
[#13]

County road in front of our property there's a bridge there.

Our strip pit fishing hole. I hope all the fish didn't leave.

Different angle. If you look right you can barely pick out the Eagle.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 6:20:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

You have tree's?? Must not be near OKC .  Beautiful area, I'm jealous.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top