Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2015 10:19:37 AM EDT
Does anyone from here go there?  I used to frequent that board.. but its getting so left leaning I can't stand it.  Wish there was something local that fit my political views.  I really get annoyed with that place now.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 11:25:53 AM EDT
[#1]
post up here....
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 7:20:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 9:25:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've read it occasionally.
View Quote

Is that why it is leftist, you Commie?
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 11:54:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I only check it to see what new stuff is coming to town. Politically it is a very left-leaning forum. I don't why, but OK progressives always talk in this annoying manner like they are at number 11 on the sarcasm scale. You couldn't get them to squeeze out a serious sentiment if you had them hanging from a wire over a canyon. There's also some lady on there who constantly complains that we have too many roads and cars and not enough walking and trains.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 8:04:55 AM EDT
[#5]
leftys  
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 9:23:21 AM EDT
[#6]
You really have no idea of how left OKC is getting. My wife was active in the Junior League but gave it up quickly because of the liberal bent.
They think of themselves as serving the community but want someone else to get their hands dirty doing the dirty deeds because they are too good to do it themselves.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 12:12:33 PM EDT
[#7]
yea I got a real DU member in my town,wow this guy is nuts,from what I understand he`s been banned from a number of restaurants and business
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 2:36:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 6:03:56 PM EDT
[#9]
every hardcore lefty I have ever met are weak,old or have a belief that they are superior in society.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 6:27:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
every hardcore lefty I have ever met are weak,old or have a belief that they are superior in society.
View Quote

That's true of the extremes of both sides.  I've yet to meet someone who was far left or far right that wasn't nuttier than a squirrel turd.  

On an interesting note, a recent national poll of the wealthiest Americans shows that all but 5% consider themselves to be "middle class".  These are folks with multimillions to billions.  These are also the most powerful people in America, including politicians.  It's no damn wonder the working class keep getting poorer and poorer, these millionaires and billionaires think that we all operate with millions in capital like they do.  It's absolutely mind boggling that these folks think they are among the middle class.  Makes you understand why they legislate like they do and why, even in America, the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.  They have no concept of what the middle and lower classes deal with each day.  A perfect example of the "well if they have no bread to eat, let them eat cake" deluded mentality.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top