Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2015 10:33:28 AM EDT
I want to find someone who can cut down the barrel of my Rem 700 PSS  and thread it for a suppressor. I am looking for someone who does a great job. This gun means a lot to me.

I am looking for someone in Oklahoma. I have had ADCO do work for me in the past and they do AWESOME work but I would like to find an equally skilled gunsmith within driving distance.

What are your recommendations?
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 1:24:30 PM EDT
[#1]
OKC or Tul area?
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 7:17:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Someone I know told me about Steve Baldwin in Jones cutting down an Encore barrel and threading it for $100.
Steve Baldwin has a great reputation among many older shooters at the OKC Gun Club.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:44:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OKC or Tul area?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OKC or Tul area?

I am in the OKC area.

Quoted:
Someone I know told me about Steve Baldwin in Jones cutting down an Encore barrel and threading it for $100.
Steve Baldwin has a great reputation among many older shooters at the OKC Gun Club.

Thanks daa9mm. I will investigate.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:14:29 AM EDT
[#4]
JIM L. HAMILTON
GUNMAKER.
405-282-3634
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top