Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2015 6:54:37 PM EDT
2015 Toyota Tundra 5.7 crew max TSS off road in blue ribbon metallic. My my my  what a beast...Love it.

That's all.
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 7:05:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a 2WD 2011 Toyota Tundra with a 4.6 in Radiant Red that I've been calling The Big Red Beast since December of 2011.  I've been really happy with it.  I wish I had 4 wheel drive, but that's the only thing I'd change.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 3:49:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got a 2WD 2011 Toyota Tundra with a 4.6 in Radiant Red that I've been calling The Big Red Beast since December of 2011.  I've been really happy with it.  I wish I had 4 wheel drive, but that's the only thing I'd change.
View Quote

Mine is black... With the occasional dirt stain
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 8:39:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is the dirt stain behind the wheel and on the seat?
I've always thought people who had tricked out, super clean pick ups didn 't need them and only had them for show.
My jeep has dings all over it and has lsft several hundred acres of mud over the years at the local carwash before I drove it home.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 8:57:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My other one was black...
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 3:12:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I've always thought people who had tricked out, super clean pick ups didn 't need them and only had them for show.
My jeep has dings all over it and has lsft several hundred acres of mud over the years at the local carwash before I drove it home.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He'll no, I get mine dirty when I can. I've even gone out of my way to hit a dirty road.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top