Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2015 4:08:36 PM EDT
I live in northwest Arkansas, and I am interested in opening a storm shelter/safe room business. I am looking for information, as well as wholesale distributors of shelters and I thought the OK hometown forum is bound to have someone is either in the business or someone who can put me in touch with someone in the business. So......Anyone?? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 4:57:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I live in northwest Arkansas, and I am interested in opening a storm shelter/safe room business. I am looking for information, as well as wholesale distributors of shelters and I thought the OK hometown forum is bound to have someone is either in the business or someone who can put me in touch with someone in the business. So......Anyone?? Thanks in advance.
View Quote

If you are near a Home Depot, stop in and look at the models they have available. Prices included installation, several models of above ground and a below ground garage type. Cement shelters coming soon.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 5:42:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish I was in the shelter business, then I wouldn't be sobbing in the fetal position every time the sirens go off (I gots a touch of the PTSD).
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 7:03:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I wish I was in the shelter business, then I wouldn't be sobbing in the fetal position every time the sirens go off (I gots a touch of the PTSD).
View Quote
ah, so you're happy when there are no sirens?

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:29:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If she built her bunker right, she shouldn't hear them when it is sealed up!
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 10:42:37 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 10:54:52 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 10:56:25 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top