Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2015 9:41:51 AM EDT
Rule #1 is have a gun.  Tables turned here with a mouse gun.

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 1:17:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 5:55:31 PM EDT
[#2]
While I applaud the guy for carrying, it's a good thing for him the bad guy ran away when he saw the gun.  Had the victim followed through with his plan to "ventilate" the bad guy, at that point of the situation, he likely would have done some serious jail time.  Once the bad guy took the wallet and moved back over to the front door of the office, away from the victim, there was no more threat to validate the use of lethal force.  When the victim got out of his truck with his gun and approached the bad guy to "ventilate" him, it would have been murder.  That would have been a bad situation.  I hope someone talks to that man and explains the law to him, it would be a shame for the "good guy" to become the "bad guy" in such a situation.

EDIT: Never mind, I missed a key detail on first hearing the story.  My bad.  His good!
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:15:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
While I applaud the guy for carrying, it's a good thing for him the bad guy ran away when he saw the gun.  Had the victim followed through with his plan to "ventilate" the bad guy, at that point of the situation, he likely would have done some serious jail time.  Once the bad guy took the wallet and moved back over to the front door of the office, away from the victim, there was no more threat to validate the use of lethal force.  When the victim got out of his truck with his gun and approached the bad guy to "ventilate" him, it would have been murder.  That would have been a bad situation.  I hope someone talks to that man and explains the law to him, it would be a shame for the "good guy" to become the "bad guy" in such a situation.
View Quote

"I felt him take my wallet out then he headed over toward the door where my wife was."

The turd already assaulted and battered the older gentleman and then headed towards his wife (presumably inside) with unknown motives. That would have been a good shoot all day long.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:40:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

"I felt him take my wallet out then he headed over toward the door where my wife was."

The turd already assaulted and battered the older gentleman and then headed towards his wife (presumably inside) with unknown motives. That would have been a good shoot all day long.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I need to rewatch it, I missed that part.

EDIT:  Yup, I missed where he said his wife was in the office where the bad guy went to.  Thanks for setting me straight on that.  In that case, he was definitely justified in drawing the gun.  Bad guy was at least smart enough to run.  I hope they find that bad guy, he's due an arsewhoopin' on top of the charges.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:52:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

EDIT:  Yup, I missed where he said his wife was in the office where the bad guy went to.  Thanks for setting me straight on that.  In that case, he was definitely justified in drawing the gun.  Bad guy was at least smart enough to run.  I hope they find that bad guy, he's due an arsewhoopin' on top of the charges.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still a threat... Too bad he didn't get a chance..

ETA: This behavior is no different than any other predator stalking its pray.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 8:02:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Got a chance, didn't pull the trigger, kept the safety on or didn't have one in the tube.

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 8:12:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Got a chance, didn't pull the trigger, kept the safety on or didn't have one in the tube.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is 84. I just don't think he could react quick enough. Especially after being hit...
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 10:27:55 PM EDT
[#8]
ahhhh Lori Fullbright...

I saw her in a QT last year wearing a dress that was painted on.
it was impressive.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:42:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Good for him
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 5:08:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Good for him
View Quote

they have arrested the perp, someone following a facebook page sent in a email to the law. he was arrested driving a stolen car that he car jacked earlier.
Perp in question

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 5:40:17 PM EDT
[#11]
16 years old....it's absolutely amazing how a person can pack that much worthless on in sixteen years.  I hope he gets his due in court and again once he's behind bars.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top